TSL LABS

Agreed OGH. I think a lot of guys criticize others when they aren't comfortable with their own physique. Not saying that is necessarily the case here as I don't know. I'm very comfortable with where I'm at although there is always room for improvement.

I've never been critical of anyone's physique here. People are at different stages in their lives and in their body development. Ultimately, most here, at least most of the ones who are around a while share similar goals. Better to be positive than negative to help people reach those goals.

I also know in baggy clothes I don't look much bigger than the average guy. Here is a shot from earlier this year.
Bro, I call bullshit... you may "think" you're hiding it but I highly doubt it... nonbeliever right here brother...

We keep the young ones inline . And we lead by example...:eek: lol
You guys also motivate the hell out of other members, young and old. I personally was dealt a blow when I blew out my bicep ( dystal rupture). It truly sucks and I will never have the arm in my avi again. But after 9 months of rehab I'm finally getting back at it. It's why there is a special place in my heart for people that talk shit about another's physique. It's all about life,it's "obstacles " and how you overcome them. Yes. I posted that on a steroid forum. Fuck off @Just Fish.

I haven't tried dandelion yet. Do you have to use it personally? What's the average required dosage with ped's?

Yes I use it. I don't use AI typically so when I get a little water built up I just take few pills per day.

If you take in low dose you can take daily, if you take mega doses then only use for a few days, cuz it will cut that water off you pretty fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That back was earned thru hard work not just genetics . Heavy weights build backs like that and lots of years....:cool:

I've had lots of years and lots of weights that have stressed this poor old back and I have been able to get it reasonably developed but could never get it nice and thick like @Masters Power and also like yours @Oregongearhead. Call me officially jealous since genetically my back will never be a strong point of my physique.

Cry me a river
Actually @MindlessWork im gonna stick up for you just this once... if anyone is a shill here it'd most likely be you @Sayainproud since all of your post but one are on this thread and you too are from ASF....now this proves nothing but does bring to question that two of you from that same board are over here swinging from @thetsl dick... now that post we saw was asking for five right? Maybe, just maybe we've identified two of you... next time, don't go throwing that shill accusation around so freely... it was so hiliarious that you blamed @MindlessWork that all members let it go... all but a couple of us I guess

You guys also motivate the hell out of other members, young and old. I personally was dealt a blow when I blew out my bicep ( dystal rupture). It truly sucks and I will never have the arm in my avi again. But after 9 months of rehab I'm finally getting back at it. It's why there is a special place in my heart for people that talk shit about another's physique. It's all about life,it's "obstacles " and how you overcome them. Yes. I posted that on a steroid forum. Fuck off @Just Fish.
I think it's cute how your sticking up for your girlfriend. Now how about you hop off my fucking dick. Is that clear enough for you?