TSL LABS

Well seeing as the cat got let outt the bag early lol No biggie ! @Sayainproud you can bounce back to ASF now you shill piece of shit! thankyou !
Hey @thetsl how many more little shill fucktards you gonna send over douchbag?
Screenshot_2016-12-25-03-14-11-1.png Screenshot_2016-12-25-03-09-24-1.png

Last edited:
:p:D:D

He's mad cause some shit went down behind the scenes and he lost his shady contact maybe? Just saying...
I'm mad because I have some bitch talking shit coming up with fucking delusions. To stick up for his bitch as girlfriend. Just saying.... your a fucking bitch

This thread really blew up since that 10G blood was posted, not surprised but let's see if this UGL is for real! And you guys are ruthless haha is everyone on tren? Cdn guy I love your initiative to find and oust shill mother fuckers, keep it up!

Hello me peeps...here is the bloodwork. I apologize but this is the best i can do cuz I dont know how to work with pdf files. Can i convert it or something...well here is the labwork made out of text the name of the text file says hello meso from newtoketo on supposed to be 12 24 16 but it's 112 24 16 and tsl /omega..

7th week of two 3 cc pins totalling 1500 per week on same day approx. 48 hours later.

total test is 9432.4

FINALLY!!!! Thank you for your contribution brother!!!

Sponsors

Latest posts