TSL LABS

Lol, that's basically what I did man

I'll be there first to admit, in the past I've run some retarded cycles due to listening to friends..then I found this forum so I'm finally going to do things the right way

Very wise decision my friend.
Good luck and kill it in your next cycle[emoji41]

Yes I use it. I don't use AI typically so when I get a little water built up I just take few pills per day.

If you take in low dose you can take daily, if you take mega doses then only use for a few days, cuz it will cut that water off you pretty fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I did not know about this. I really enjoy finding nuggets of information like this. These are the kind of posts I like to see

You guys also motivate the hell out of other members, young and old. I personally was dealt a blow when I blew out my bicep ( dystal rupture). It truly sucks and I will never have the arm in my avi again. But after 9 months of rehab I'm finally getting back at it. It's why there is a special place in my heart for people that talk shit about another's physique. It's all about life,it's "obstacles " and how you overcome them. Yes. I posted that on a steroid forum. Fuck off @Just Fish.
So you decided to start shit because you are an insecure bitch? LMFAO

@Oregongearhead, @JJ408G, @Oldschool, @Xragexx, @Tj72, @Iron Vett thanks for the kind words guys. I appreciate it.

Lot of years for sure OGH but many of them with piss poor programming drawn from 70's and early 80's bodybuilding books and magazines. I also followed the program no matter what early on, so despite skull crushers killing my elbows and upright rows killing my shoulders I did them and of course have paid for it later on.

But luckily early gains come no matter how bad your programming is. I stuck with it, figured some things out on my own and with the help of others and now there are all kinds of good programs accessible for free on the web.

At this stage my goal is to lead the National rankings in total and bench for my weight class in the M2(50 and up) powerlifting category in 2017 and try to keep my body looking respectable while doing it.

Should also mention other than one uninformed 8 week test e cycle which ended 3 weeks prematurely do to tearing a groin and springing a hernia, while leg pressing of all things, which required immediate surgery while I was in my 30's I was natural until starting TRT past my mid forties. No regrets about it either. I benched 385 at 192 pounds at 46 and pulled 550 at the same weight while natural. But low T impacted my recovery and I needed a lot of sleep.

Not being critical of anyone who starts AAS after they reach mid twenties but in a lot of cases I think guys would be better off working harder to reach their natural potential before getting on AAS.

Last edited:
@Oregongearhead, @JJ408G, @Oldschool, @Xragexx, @Tj72, @Iron Vett thanks for the kind words guys. I appreciate it.

Lot of years for sure OGH but many of them with piss poor programming drawn from 70's and early 80's bodybuilding books and magazines. I also followed the program no matter what early on, so despite skull crushers killing my elbows and upright rows killing my shoulders I did them and of course have paid for it later on.

But luckily early gains come no matter how bad your programming is. I stuck with it, figured some things out on my own and with the help of others and now there are all kinds of good programs accessible for free on the web.

At this stage my goal is to lead the National rankings in total and bench for my weight class in the M2(50 and up) powerlifting category in 2017 and try to keep my body looking respectable while doing it.

Should also mention other than one uninformed 8 week test e cycle which ended 3 weeks prematurely do to tearing a groin and springing a hernia, while leg pressing of all things, which required immediate surgery while I was in my 30's I was natural until starting TRT past my mid forties. No regrets about it either. I benched 385 at 192 pounds at 46 and pulled 550 at the same weight while natural. But low T impacted my recovery and I needed a lot of sleep.

Not being critical of anyone who starts AAS after they reach mid twenties but in a lot of cases I think guys would be better off working harder to reach their natural potential before getting on AAS.
You older guys motivate me so much, there's no excuses at my 29 years old not to achieve the goals I set for myself. Props to you all for pushing on because I know several guys I work with that are around 50 years old and they complain and say they're too old to be doing any exercising

Not at all. I called you out for attacking another member with you squawking about his physique! Who the fuck are you to talk shit?
Your best bet is to not pay attention to him. He throws tantrums like this and talks shit on people's appearance on almost every thread he visits. He's been called out on it by several members. I think he's got some deep seated insecurities and emotional problems. Either that or he's some high school kid trying to wind everyone up. It doesn't work on me and I think that's what bothers him so much.[emoji4][emoji106]

Lol, that's basically what I did man

I'll be there first to admit, in the past I've run some retarded cycles due to listening to friends..then I found this forum so I'm finally going to do things the right way
Good luck and have you found ways to work around your back issues as far as training goes?

385 at 192 is damn impressive. I was natural at 185 and got 315. Hoping to beat that in the coming weeks but also on cycle at 28y/o. 415 been my max DL. Im averaging 190 right now. Hope I'm still as capable and dedicated when i get your age. How tall are you looking that thick?

385 at 192 is damn impressive. I was natural at 185 and got 315. Hoping to beat that in the coming weeks but also on cycle at 28y/o. 415 been my max DL. Im averaging 190 right now. Hope I'm still as capable and dedicated when i get your age. How tall are you looking that thick?

Thanks. I think I was 25 or 26 at a shade under 180 when I legitimately got 315 for the for the first time so not far off from where you are at. Stick with it, you will be over 350 soon. I'm 5'8".

Thanks. I think I was 25 or 26 at a shade under 180 when I legitimately got 315 for the for the first time so not far off from where you are at. Stick with it, you will be over 350 soon. I'm 5'8".
I think you did mention how tall you were come to think of it, but yea i was 23 in Afghanaland at the time. Got out of the gym for awhile after i got outta the corps. I'll get some progress pics soon in my cycle log. Oh im 5'8 1/2" so you're a good one to look to for goals for me