TSL LABS

Your best bet is to not pay attention to him. He throws tantrums like this and talks shit on people's appearance on almost every thread he visits. He's been called out on it by several members. I think he's got some deep seated insecurities and emotional problems. Either that or he's some high school kid trying to wind everyone up. It doesn't work on me and I think that's what bothers him so much.[emoji4][emoji106]
I have a 17 year old stepson that acts just like him;) Its all good.

Good luck and have you found ways to work around your back issues as far as training goes?
Yes, cannot do dreads whatsoever..they put me near bed rest the next day. Squats I go no higher than 225. Everything else other than those two don't really bother me too much and if something starts to bother me I just lighten the load up a bit that day.

Not at all. I called you out for attacking another member with you squawking about his physique! Who the fuck are you to talk shit?
You guys also motivate the hell out of other members, young and old. I personally was dealt a blow when I blew out my bicep ( dystal rupture). It truly sucks and I will never have the arm in my avi again. But after 9 months of rehab I'm finally getting back at it. It's why there is a special place in my heart for people that talk shit about another's physique. It's all about life,it's "obstacles " and how you overcome them. Yes. I posted that on a steroid forum. Fuck off @Just Fish.
Not at all. I called you out for attacking another member with you squawking about his physique! Who the fuck are you to talk shit?

@MindlessWork I see you like what the 2 bitches have to say. If I recall you have been accused of liking other things that should have been answered for. Now that your back I think there are accusations that need to be addressed, don't you?

Time to donate blood man
Ty and i was doing that every 5-6 months but Red Cross changed their req. and they don't let me donate now...they still send me something once a month or so to donate in certain places lolo_O

@Oregongearhead, @JJ408G, @Oldschool, @Xragexx, @Tj72, @Iron Vett thanks for the kind words guys. I appreciate it.

Lot of years for sure OGH but many of them with piss poor programming drawn from 70's and early 80's bodybuilding books and magazines.

But luckily early gains come no matter how bad your programming is. I stuck with it, figured some things out on my own and with the help of others and now there are all kinds of good programs accessible for free on the web.

I was natural until starting TRT past my mid forties. No regrets about it either.

Not being critical of anyone who starts AAS after they reach mid twenties but in a lot of cases I think guys would be better off working harder to reach their natural potential before getting on AAS.

Wow Masters sounds kinda similar to my 51 or so year old ass lol. Arnold's training only brought out certain good bodyparts I have.... but not much of lol. Overtraining ...ya and not eating lol.

Dc's training allowed me to realize how important nutrition is and even without aas. Most of my gains are from food and now i'm kinda ( I just forgot the word) restructuring is it? where you take what you have and make it the best it can be without trying to gain weight on purpose?

Forgive me but the tren vs test amounts was talked about but i was having a wonderfull family thing......I feel I'm possibly a little ocd when it comes to reading up on a subject and what I did in real life was try both methods (I may have to try with tsl stuff tho lol) and and what I come to realize FOR ME AND NOT FOR EVERYONE ELSE is that like higher test than tren and some people the opposite!

Yes, cannot do dreads whatsoever..they put me near bed rest the next day. Squats I go no higher than 225. Everything else other than those two don't really bother me too much and if something starts to bother me I just lighten the load up a bit that day.
Try a squat press machine if your gym has one. It is like a linear leg press but the motion is more like a squat. Have you even tried front squats?

Yes I'm stalking shills :(:p lol Fuck these goofs!!

View attachment 55975

View attachment 55976
Damn, I hope you're as tough as you are in person!

I personally see nothing wrong with me being in this forum, since I've used TSL @ face value.

Yes, I'm a rep over on Asf for Twinstar (which started earlier this month)

But prior, i was not. And it's not associated with any lab.

I wonder if you love drama as much as a 7th grade female in person, or hell, jump to conclusions like shark week.

Merry Christmas though big man. Hope it was a good one either way

Try a squat press machine if your gym has one. It is like a linear leg press but the motion is more like a squat. Have you even tried front squats?
Are you talking about like a hack squat machine? We have one but I'd feel like a pussy getting on it. I've tried front squats just something I haven't really perfected

Are you talking about like a hack squat machine? We have one but I'd feel like a pussy getting on it. I've tried front squats just something I haven't really perfected
Squat press machine I am referring to is something like this one:

2dkybgj.jpg

Ty and i was doing that every 5-6 months but Red Cross changed their req. and they don't let me donate now...they still send me something once a month or so to donate in certain places lolo_O

Wow Masters sounds kinda similar to my 51 or so year old ass lol. Arnold's training only brought out certain good bodyparts I have.... but not much of lol. Overtraining ...ya and not eating lol.

Dc's training allowed me to realize how important nutrition is and even without aas. Most of my gains are from food and now i'm kinda ( I just forgot the word) restructuring is it? where you take what you have and make it the best it can be without trying to gain weight on purpose?

Forgive me but the tren vs test amounts was talked about but i was having a wonderfull family thing......I feel I'm possibly a little ocd when it comes to reading up on a subject and what I did in real life was try both methods (I may have to try with tsl stuff tho lol) and and what I come to realize FOR ME AND NOT FOR EVERYONE ELSE is that like higher test than tren and some people the opposite!

Didn't know you were in the over 50 group. Nothing wrong with recomposition of your body as a goal rather than bulking. I got up to 213 about a year ago and I was pretty thick then. I liked the look but not the way I felt. Now I'm carrying between 190 and 195 in between meets and feel a lot better.

Good luck on hitting your goals in 2017.

Damn, I hope you're as tough as you are in person!

I personally see nothing wrong with me being in this forum, since I've used TSL @ face value.

Yes, I'm a rep over on Asf for Twinstar (which started earlier this month)

But prior, i was not. And it's not associated with any lab.

I wonder if you love drama as much as a 7th grade female in person, or hell, jump to conclusions like shark week.

Merry Christmas though big man. Hope it was a good one either way
Guess you didn't believe me when I said I was now your Shadow lol Enjoy...

btw i'm NOT TAKING SIDES.... as what i'm saying is not from the beefs some of you peeps be having!

I think Cdnguy should keep swinging for the fences when it comes to watching out for deceivers in the night. I feel better and sometimes.well he just puts them outta the park lol.

some tips for legs...when it comes to working quads (unless it's dangerous...squats or front squats...things where balance is important) push with the balls of your feet with feet close together and see if you feel those puppies working more. Hams as Dante told me...put feet high and wide as possible and push with heels and for leg curls dont point toes or curl them back...just let them do their thing ....sorry for the rant