TSL LABS

some tips for legs...when it comes to working quads (unless it's dangerous...squats or front squats...things where balance is important) push with the balls of your feet with feet close together and see if you feel those puppies working more. Hams as Dante told me...put feet high and wide as possible and push with heels....sorry for the rant
Leg press, close stance murders.

I personally enjoy putting my feet lower on the sled.

Another "tip", over emphasize the heel motion. Sometimes i even lift the top of my foot on my heel at the top of the motion.

I try to almost get most of the pressure on the heel

Leg press, close stance murders.

I personally enjoy putting my feet lower on the sled.

Another "tip", over emphasize the heel motion. Sometimes i even lift the top of my foot on my heel at the top of the motion.

I try to almost get most of the pressure on the heel

Def. don't do something that hurts in a bad way as opposed to the good kinda hurt...weak muscles lol..

you are right... I meant to say low and close and ya.... Dante recommends toes off leg press or just push with heels only

thanks

Def. don't do something that hurts in a bad way as opposed to the good kinda hurt...weak muscles lol..

you are right... I meant to say low and close and ya.... Dante recommends toes off leg press or just push with heels only

thanks
Anytime brotha!

Yeah, definitely burns quads.

I see guys loading up all the weight and doin 2x shoulder width and just shitty form. Myswell be a fucking groin press

for @Xragexx Can you start your back thickness movements with straight arms and then bent arms. Even ten or twenty pound db rows will kick butt. I was doing bent rows with 405 for 8 reps (didn't even compare to the damage / mid and upper back work) to the two 20 lb db's i switched to lol. Kicked my arse i tell ya.

Pull with straight arms just moving shoulders / scapula back until you can't.... then pull with elbows.

Ocd about helping people with training...I know i'm clogging up their thread lol

for @Xragexx Can you start your back thickness movements with straight arms and then bent arms. Even ten or twenty pound db rows will kick butt. I was doing bent rows with 405 for 8 reps (didn't even compare to the damage / mid and upper back work) to the two 20 lb db's i switched to lol. Kicked my arse i tell ya.

Pull with straight arms just moving shoulders / scapula back until you can't.... then pull with elbows.

Ocd about helping people with training...I know i'm clogging up their thread lol
I will try this on Tuesday, I appreciate and will take any advice I can get

Does tsl still use the same email? Ive sent multiple with no response. I last ordered in october figured it would be the same email. Im using a private email as well. Not sure whats going on there.

Does tsl still use the same email? Ive sent multiple with no response. I last ordered in october figured it would be the same email. Im using a private email as well. Not sure whats going on there.
What email provider are you using?

On week 13 of their deca at 500mg, test is from another lab but my strength has gone way up. I can't complain.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

"So , for 2017 OGH will not be defending anymore labs , good or bad . If shills and cons want to takeover a lab and promote it or degrade it , its not my problem anymore . I get no respect from the lab if I defend it from trolls nor do I get payment . So I get nothing but condemnation , damned if I do , damned if I dont . Someone else can waste their time on bad members & bad sources"...~Ogh

Are you talking about like a hack squat machine? We have one but I'd feel like a pussy getting on it. I've tried front squats just something I haven't really perfected

Hack squats (even with no weight in beginning of using it) will kick your ass...nothing wrong with them at all. Of course you might want to try different foot placings but like I said earlier try with feet close and low and push with upper foot. Don't cheat...go all the way down nice and slow...have fun! ;)

"So , for 2017 OGH will not be defending anymore labs , good or bad . If shills and cons want to takeover a lab and promote it or degrade it , its not my problem anymore . I get no respect from the lab if I defend it from trolls nor do I get payment . So I get nothing but condemnation , damned if I do , damned if I dont . Someone else can waste their time on bad members & bad sources"...~Ogh
Well I'm sure we will see the effects of this. Too bad for some of course but noone can blame you. Hope you stick around and give us some of that just near cali sense of humor lol. :)