TSL LABS

we gotta come up with a different word than the O word..I mean orals lol.

Caballero films. Now i'm showing my age.

The only Cab I rode as a kid :cool: haha
View attachment 56077

That looks fun to ride but....so does this.

124840.cover.jpg

So been looking around @thetsl and I'm getting a uneasy feeling. What boards are you currently on outta curiosity? You were off Asf for a bit now back there....barely!. I read a few different excuses/reasons as to why. Then at Hardcore you closed shop a month ago. So if your products are legit which they seem to be so far. Why the sudden open and close here and there? This does not give a secure feeling if I was a customer imo.

Edit - maybe I'm over thinking things but this also seem strange to me. Padwan seems to be desperate and screaming for bloodwork. Now why I ask? I can think of a couple reasons. None of them are good reason though. Just looking tsl....

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-12-26-15-33-06-1.png
    Screenshot_2016-12-26-15-33-06-1.png
    684.6 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Nope that isn't bogo that is b4go or a 20% off sale when you buy those quantities.

I'm really just busting your balls @thetsl. The quality of the gear should be much more important to everyone than whatever sale you decide to run as your prices are already competitive. But I know everyone is always looking for a great deal whether it be on gear or any other product.

I get skeptical when I see big sales, I start thinking geez, this is how bad I been getting fucked? It's marked up that bad?

I get skeptical when I see big sales, I start thinking geez, this is how bad I been getting fucked? It's marked up that bad?
The cost of brewing your own is very cheap but if you're worried about the markup of a ugl you're sadly mistaken. It's the price of doing illegal business. I don't see coke heads worried about the mark up of price from the Colombian farm to the streets in the US...

The cost of brewing your own is very cheap but if you're worried about the markup of a ugl you're sadly mistaken. It's the price of doing illegal business. I don't see coke heads worried about the mark up of price from the Colombian farm to the streets in the US...
I didn't phrase my words very well.

I'm ok paying a solid price for solid products. When I see things go on sale for almost 50% it makes me think that money will be made up someway down the line.

I'm ok paying a solid price for solid products. When I see things go on sale for almost 50% it makes me think that money will be made up someway down the line.
I could see the concern in that way for sure. On the contrary a ugl could probably discount at 90% and still make a few bucks per vial in most cases.

When a company is discounting for 50% the majority of the time ( if we are speaking retail) that company is doing one of two things, taking a almost loss to get the products moved out to get new products or they are using it as a lead item. Basically taking a loss or break even in hopes that will drive you to purchase more items and they will make their money up.

You typically aren't getting screwed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's cute how your bitch ass got all your fuck boys to come back you because your such a pussy. Show how much of a bitch you really are lol
I'm sorry your uncle molested you and you have to act this way. Maybe someday you'll grow up and act like a man instead of a little name-calling child.

You hurt my feelings so bad when you say mean things. It is good for a laugh(or 2 or 10). Keep up the good work.

Awe, don't have shit to say without your merry band of faggots backing you up. I love how your bitch ass grew a 12 in cock when you had back. That's the pussy way. Gang mentality
Big bad keyboard warrior. Keep em coming tough guy. Gang mentality. That's some funny shit. Guess I can see how you would think that when you're such a prick no one likes you. You offer nothing to this forum but your tough guy bullshit. Keep making yourself look like a fool. Thanks for the laughs.

I'm sorry your uncle molested you and you have to act this way. Maybe someday you'll grow up and act like a man instead of a little name-calling child.

You hurt my feelings so bad when you say mean things. It is good for a laugh(or 2 or 10). Keep up the good work.

Dont mention his name and maybe he wont come back !! :rolleyes: lol