TSL LABS

You guys are right and thanks for the correction.. I just went back and read through the post... @Sayainproud accused mindless of being a shill... I still find that hiliarious... regardless @Sayainproud i was wrong and apologize...not to proud to admit when I'm wrong

I don't know fellas TSL reply is not adding up!!!!!! His own shill MGAINZ has posted comments that they changed their name to Omega! Then he says they went private then they were just changing labels and not private. This is not good!!!!!!!!! IMO TSL is playing the a "Final exit" !!!! Will be posting more evidence in a bit showing TSL is not being honest here.....stay tuned lol

Last edited:
Seems pretty solid to me tho i have ordered a bunch and got bloods done dude has proved himself to me i highly doubt he would take money and run seems pretty upfront and he gets a ton of slack but from what i ran i have loved the gear and the bloods backed it up im no shill and no i dont know him personally or from any other forum but i just think he has some pretty dam good products

Seems pretty solid to me tho i have ordered a bunch and got bloods done dude has proved himself to me i highly doubt he would take money and run seems pretty upfront and he gets a ton of slack but from what i ran i have loved the gear and the bloods backed it up im no shill and no i dont know him personally or from any other forum but i just think he has some pretty dam good products
Care to post the bloods or did you already?

Post em in labs

I'm sorry your uncle molested you and you have to act this way. Maybe someday you'll grow up and act like a man instead of a little name-calling child.

You hurt my feelings so bad when you say mean things. It is good for a laugh(or 2 or 10). Keep up the good work.
Big bad keyboard warrior. Keep em coming tough guy. Gang mentality. That's some funny shit. Guess I can see how you would think that when you're such a prick no one likes you. You offer nothing to this forum but your tough guy bullshit. Keep making yourself look like a fool. Thanks for the laughs.
This isn't a gay chat room. You think I give a fuck if you and your girlfriends like me LMAO. I love how you bitches sure synchronizing your effort. Why don't you faggots go play with each other and hop of my dick

if anyone is back at Asf saying they are omega, they are lying as the only forums I'm listed on is here, meso, and M&S.
So TSL question then why is your own shill/rep MGainz who is Mflex on ASF lying then ?????? Also what a fucking coincidence you should mention M&S seeing what the posts from Hardcore say!!!!!! lol Members something is up here this douchbag is not being straight!!!! My gut tells my he is looking for one last big score then GONE!!!! Use caution if not just stay away from this guy imo. Be safe fellas....Cdnguy

ASF fourm

Screenshot_2016-12-27-16-06-43-1.png
Screenshot_2016-12-27-16-06-54-1.png Screenshot_2016-12-27-16-07-15-1.png

Screenshot_2016-12-27-16-15-10-1.png

Screenshot_2016-12-27-16-15-28-1.png Screenshot_2016-12-27-16-15-41-1.png

I don't know fellas TSL reply is not adding up!!!!!! His own shill MGAINZ has posted comments that they changed their name to Omega! Then he says they went private then they were just changing labels and not private. This is not good!!!!!!!!! IMO TSL is playing the a "Final exit" !!!! Will be posting more evidence in a bit showing TSL is not being honest here.....stay tuned lol

If you were a customer you would have known the name changed months ago, but since you are not, you know nothing. It is well known mgainz is nothing to me, but yet now your listening to him?!?!? You literally have nothing to do....

I think what I'm going to do is, start you a gofundme, for maybe like a new hockey stick, or a snowmobile, new snowboard, or something you can play with because clearly you literally have nothing to do besides make false accusations that I constantly prove you wrong about. I have stated reasons on why the lab name changed months ago, I guess you were most likely attempting to beat up on another lab at that point and missed it. The funniest part is you cannot even use any US supp, but yet you live in their threads. Go build a snowman or something.

So TSL question then why is your own shill/rep MGainz who is Mflex on ASF lying then ?????? Also what a fucking coincidence you should mention M&S seeing what the posts from Hardcore say!!!!!! lol Members something is up here this douchbag is not being straight!!!! My gut tells my he is looking for one last big score then GONE!!!! Use caution if not just stay away from this guy imo. Be safe fellas....Cdnguy

ASF fourm

View attachment 56119
View attachment 56121 View attachment 56123

View attachment 56124

View attachment 56125 View attachment 56126

@thetsl
image.jpeg

Edit: you beat me to it