TSL LABS

That's what your basing your defense on @thetsl ? The guy who means "NOTHING" to you MGainz/Mflex has been shilling here day 1 for you POS!!!!!! You're shady as fuck TSL !!!!!

Your posting stuff that's over 2 Months old but yet I'm looking for my big exit scam???? You are literally a sad person......

Funny too, look at your posts at the reviews, what are the guys saying???? Hmmmm, but yet I'm looking for a big exit?????

I would assume if I were looking for a big exit, I would be on every single forum I could. It does not pay off for me to be on every single small forum there is, as that is not the exposure I want. Since you know all, go ask a mod over at hardcore when the last time I signed in, or ask a mod at m&s the last time I signed in???

My focus has been here at meso, and have been doing a very good job of it. I'm not pcom, I do not want to be listed on every steroid forum on the web. I stay small for my own reasons. Keep posting though, and I'll keep proving you wrong.

So TSL question then why is your own shill/rep MGainz who is Mflex on ASF lying then ?????? Also what a fucking coincidence you should mention M&S seeing what the posts from Hardcore say!!!!!! lol Members something is up here this douchbag is not being straight!!!! My gut tells my he is looking for one last big score then GONE!!!! Use caution if not just stay away from this guy imo. Be safe fellas....Cdnguy

ASF fourm

View attachment 56119
View attachment 56121 View attachment 56123

View attachment 56124

View attachment 56125 View attachment 56126

Looks like he's liked there.

This whole thing stinks bro....good gear or not.

Your a very sad, sad person.

You continually post ignorance , that is irrelevant. If I do not want to be listed on a forum, that is my option. I would assume you can read, so everything you post about myself and other forums you see the reviews right?? All POSITIVE....... you keep bringing up mgainz but it's been proven he is nothing to me. Never has been, never will be. The stuff you post is months old off of other forums as well. He ordered from me twice ever, that is that. You blame me for him posting here, which once again is complete ignorance. I do not control who posts when or where, but I can assure you I have not invited ONE member here to meso from another forum.

This whole thing stinks bro....good gear or not.

I agree to a point. Anything can be construed to stink. So if he is planning a exit. So what. I'm sure he would take care of what he has outstanding. He's done no wrong. But on other hand can't put anything past anyone. He's as good as his last review. So far so good. I hope your wrong cdn. But thanks for looking out

Then beginning of the end @thetsl
Your on @CdnGuy radar hes relentless
Hes on to something

This guy, he's cdn's right hand man. Notice you only post when cdn does :)

He's onto ignorance, that's all he posts. So keep digging, and you'll keep finding positive reviews lol. Thanks for keeping my thread on top though, and posting positive reviews for me from other forums!!!

This guy, he's cdn's right hand man. Notice you only post when cdn does :)

He's onto ignorance, that's all he posts. So keep digging, and you'll keep finding positive reviews lol. Thanks for keeping my thread on top though, and posting positive reviews for me from other forums!!!
Lol your a funny fucker

"So , for 2017 OGH will not be defending anymore labs , good or bad . If shills and cons want to takeover a lab and promote it or degrade it , its not my problem anymore . I get no respect from the lab if I defend it from trolls nor do I get payment . So I get nothing but condemnation , damned if I do , damned if I dont . Someone else can waste their time on bad members & bad sources"...~Ogh
You don't seem to pick the winners.