TSL LABS

He is shy with the pm's. Too popular I guess.

Weird, guess it's only on his terms, he's sent me a pm once or twice... and not sure why he's being a dick to me, never done anything to this guy. But could care less honestly. [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weird, guess it's only on his terms, he's sent me a pm once or twice... and not sure why he's being a dick to me, never done anything to this guy. But could care less honestly. [emoji23][emoji23]

Hey man it's was my bad, I was thinking of another member. I've PM'D guys before then bin back stabbed by the same members. So have trust issues to say the least haha. I'll hit you up.

Hey man it's was my bad, I was thinking of another member. I've PM'D guys before then bin back stabbed by the same members. So have trust issues to sat the least haha. I'll hit you up.

No worries. Thought it was a little odd[emoji51]

Since you know all, go ask a mod over at hardcore when the last time I signed in, or ask a mod at m&s the last time I signed in???
Well gents TSL is losing track of his lies. TSL has been crying for bloods here and at ASF for the last couple months. Also he has expressed being very upset that our "Vets or wkm" haven't posted. Why ? My take is TSL has been sending out overdosed gear for a bit. Then Vets or wkm on Asf or here post the great numbers. Like has just started to happen lol Boom everyone jumps on the bandwagon and TSL goes bye bye. Just my speculation but here's something interesting. How can I ask the mod over at Hardcore when TSL/omega signed in??????? lol
More lies!!!

I do not know who D-red is, but I know him or someone that is using his name owns a new forum, he emailed me asking me to be a part of it. think it is called www.hardcore-underground.com or something similar to that.

Well gents TSL is losing track of his lies. TSL has been crying for bloods here and at ASF for the last couple months. Also he has expressed being very upset that our "Vets or wkm" haven't posted. Why ? My take is TSL has been sending out overdosed gear for a bit. Then Vets or wkm on Asf or here post the great numbers. Like has just started to happen lol Boom everyone jumps on the bandwagon and TSL goes bye bye. Just my speculation but here's something interesting. How can I ask the mod over at Hardcore when TSL/omega signed in??????? lol
More lies!!!
@thetsl can you confirm or deny at this particular juncture? I been following this thread since day one. For the most part it seems legit. However @CdnGuy has some valid points. Also, with you having this sale in the near future, it could afford you the perfect opportunity to move alot of units of gear that could be sub par. While this whole time you have appeared to really been pushing for bloods from wkm and vets ( with overdosed gear)to draw positive attn to your lab. I'm not accusing you of anything, this is just an observation I've made over the last few weeks. Can you chime in and give me your thoughts on this? Thanks for your time.

@thetsl can you confirm or deny at this particular juncture? I been following this thread since day one. For the most part it seems legit. However @CdnGuy has some valid points. Also, with you having this sale in the near future, it could afford you the perfect opportunity to move alot of units of gear that could be sub par. While this whole time you have appeared to really been pushing for bloods from wkm and vets ( with overdosed gear)to draw positive attn to your lab. I'm not accusing you of anything, this is just an observation I've made over the last few weeks. Can you chime in and give me your thoughts on this? Thanks for your time.
You don't have to accuse TSL of being a liar. It's in plain view now!!!!! Anyone still giving this guy the benefit of the doubt is a complete moron. Just saying...Good night.

I must agree, we have to stop telling labs we will get bloods, or agree to get bloods for free gear to help BC that's selective scamming 101. Makes things wayyy too easy for domestic ugls to make a quick name and cash in while they're hot so to say. Then as @CdnGuy said, POOF! Bye Felicia with a good ol' HULK smash upside the dizzzome! Then TSL comes back as PSL, pumpkin spice 4 life!

I must agree, we have to stop telling labs we will get bloods, or agree to get bloods for free gear to help BC that's selective scamming 101. Makes things wayyy too easy for domestic ugls to make a quick name and cash in while they're hot so to say. Then as @CdnGuy said, POOF! Bye Felicia with a good ol' HULK smash upside the dizzzome! Then TSL comes back as PSL, pumpkin spice 4 life!
We don't and shouldn't ever be doing what you stated anyway... would be highly frowned upon and results would not be acknowledged...

I'm listed on is here, meso, and M&S. actually m&s I'm not even sure I'm listed there as I could not tell you the last time I even signed in over there. HARDCORE?? I'm not even sure what that is, is that a forum I'm unaware of????

Since you know all, go ask a mod over at hardcore when the last time I signed in ???

Can't wait to hear the bullshit for this^^

Some interesting posts that add up to this guy being shady. Vets called this shit a while ago. Start at Page 25 to the 40's...

Guys and gals...I will say this. I did bloods for not just mysef.... but all of us. Now....what does this one set of bloods mean. It just means that this one set of bloods was good lol.
It doesn't say shit about all of the others. It doesn't mean they aren't all gonna be good also.
I'd hate to be the set of bloodworks that everyone says " well his was great but all the rest suck...what happened?"
Not saying that this will happen...but who the hell can tell? Anything can happen.

I think that it's all a crap shoot if you ask me. So what do we do? Well...we don't have to do anything I suppose. Or...do we all state that we will all get bloodwork? Or none of us?
Or i can do another round lol?

We don't and shouldn't ever be doing what you stated anyway... would be highly frowned upon and results would not be acknowledged...

Who is, "We" haha have you not seen some of the fools on here? For whom are you speaking for?

Lol fuck right off! You were just giving members instructions on ordering you POS!!!! Asf....

View attachment 56149

Gottt 'emmm! Haha you P.O.S.! Get the fuck out of here! I will never again give a domestic ugl the time of day and i stress to everyone else to do the same. Especially one this new, has scam written ALL over it and just waiting to start ripping people off.

Who is, "We" haha have you not seen some of the fools on here? For whom are you speaking for?

Gottt 'emmm! Haha you P.O.S.! Get the fuck out of here! I will never again give a domestic ugl the time of day and i stress to everyone else to do the same. Especially one this new, has scam written ALL over it and just waiting to start ripping people off.
Wait, are you saying Americans are lying thieves while people's outside of America are more prone to be honest and trustworthy? Lol.

I am speaking of we as in meso members as a whole do not condone this...it is not an acceptable practice here... there will always be those that do whatever, you and I know this... I was just pointing out that it is not acceptable here to accept free gear for exchange of bloods,reviews etc etc... someone would've pointed it out if I hadnt