TSL LABS

I must agree, we have to stop telling labs we will get bloods, or agree to get bloods for free gear to help BC that's selective scamming 101. Makes things wayyy too easy for domestic ugls to make a quick name and cash in while they're hot so to say. Then as @CdnGuy said, POOF! Bye Felicia with a good ol' HULK smash upside the dizzzome! Then TSL comes back as PSL, pumpkin spice 4 life!
NO ONE SHOULD EVER TAKE FREE GEAR FOR BLOODS!

You misread the entire subject here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not a rep or a shill but everyone needs to quit bitching. This is ridiculous I can understand trying to shut down a lab that is fucking people over. But to my knowledge tsl hasn't done anything wrong YET. People's bloods are coming back good and noone has complained that they haven't received their products. All this "WHAT IF" bullshit is so annoying

You misread the entire subject here.
Was thinking the exact same thing reading this clowns post below!

I'm not a rep or a shill but everyone needs to quit bitching. This is ridiculous I can understand trying to shut down a lab that is fucking people over. But to my knowledge tsl hasn't done anything wrong YET. People's bloods are coming back good and noone has complained that they haven't received their products. All this "WHAT IF" bullshit is so annoying
"What if" are you fucking kidding me?
This lab is lying and has just been proven so take your whinning ass else where son ! Is no one concerned about this? If not then it gives the impression that good gear is more important.Smh Times are definitely changing here if that's the case. Hope you guys don't get burned. GL

Last edited:
It's early and I feel like lashing out at you, but I'm not gonna be rude YET...
No disrespect but you joined in August. ALOT of the vets here know me on this forum and outside this forum in the gym and in there homes. I been around for a while and seen just about every type of scam you can imagine. The four months you been on meso is insignificant. Let other motherfuckers do there job. At the end of the day they are saving a squid like yourself...

No disrespect but you joined in August. ALOT of the vets here know me on this forum and outside this forum in the gym and in there homes. I been around for a while and seen just about every type of scam you can imagine. The four months you been on meso is insignificant. Let other motherfuckers do there job. At the end of the day they are saving a squid like yourself...

If your avi is of you.... you are a fucking beast! [emoji23]

I don't know if I would let you in my house, let alone figure out how to get all that muscle through the door.

I don't know if I would let you in my house, let alone figure out how to get all that muscle through the door.

It's like that huh? Now you know why I don't trust anyone lol thxs

No disrespect toward u aswell brother I agree a lot with most of ur posts I'm just tired of seeing page after page of useless bullshit on here I mean if there's actual proof of him scamming anybody I would love to hear it and I would jump ship to the bashing team

I'd invite him to my next BBQ. I just wouldn't tell him what's on the menu

Isn't dealing with any UGL pretty much the same? You roll the dice if you decide to send money. Even if shit is good, any time you send money your rolling the dice. Everyone keeps buying till gear goes shit, lab "disappears", or someone gets busted? Pretty much the same cycle with all? How many UGL have been around "forever"? If you fuck with ugl's that's part of the gamble guys. Play or don't play. Curious, at what point of the game does a UGL become "solid"? How long to reach that?

No disrespect toward u aswell brother I agree a lot with most of ur posts I'm just tired of seeing page after page of useless bullshit on here I mean if there's actual proof of him scamming anybody I would love to hear it and I would jump ship to the bashing team

Morning guys. Hope all is well Rabbit. Hope you had a great Xmas. Red, when a source posts up here at meso they don't pay money like other boards. That's only one of the reasons why they go thru the ringer here. I'm not saying anything bad YET about tsl. I'm only stating what myself and a few others have observed. I got a lil down time rite now so I'm putting it towards harm reduction. Giving back what was freely given to me. I try to be as diplomatic as possible here. I dunno bro, I'm gonna get a little coffee in me and I'll be back. ;)

It seems to me the info @CdnGuy is putting out right now is just that it's info. I don't know if he plans to exit scam or not and neither does anyone else. None of these labs are scammers until they do it. I appreciate someone digging and looking for the signs.

Isn't dealing with any UGL pretty much the same? You roll the dice if you decide to send money. Even if shit is good, any time you send money your rolling the dice. Everyone keeps buying till gear goes shit, lab "disappears", or someone gets busted? Pretty much the same cycle with all? How many UGL have been around "forever"? If you fuck with ugl's that's part of the gamble guys. Play or don't play. Curious, at what point of the game does a UGL become "solid"? How long to reach that?
Check out the 24k thread

It's a risk no doubt. If you're shown the warning signs you can jump ship early instead of late.