TSL LABS

You don't seem to pick the winners.

Lol ! Hey my success rate isnt that bad Paul ---Actually TSL"s test-c had a near 10,000ng bloodtest and I myself did great on it ,put on 15lbs and had to double my BP meds .
But Im not going to endorse it or others anymore (even though I just did ;))
Im sticking to my own homebrew...:cool:

Up to the same shit? No actually I was thinking you were making some sense when your mo is baseless accusations. You are your own worst enemy:)

Lol ! Hey my success rate isnt that bad Paul ---Actually TSL"s test-c had a near 10,000ng bloodtest and I myself did great on it ,put on 15lbs and had to double my BP meds .
It's pretty bad ogh.

Up to the same shit? No actually I was thinking you were making some sense when your mo is baseless accusations. You are your own worst enemy:)
I just posted pieces of the puzzle as evidence to TSL lies. Try opening your eyes Paul. That is if you can....smh

Just don't like CG"s style. All talk . Never anything to back it up. I'm just fucking with the guy. We all made mistakes mine was Mike Strong.

This guy is just an obnoxious asshole though. He won't even let you pm.

This isn't a gay chat room. You think I give a fuck if you and your girlfriends like me LMAO. I love how you bitches sure synchronizing your effort. Why don't you faggots go play with each other and hop of my dick
Nobody gives a fuck what you think.LMFAO

I enjoy strip clubs. My girl doesn't. I took her to one when we first met. Just wanted her to know that she should be on her best behaviour. She's a good citizen now. Guess it worked.