TSL LABS

I
Wow. That sounds like @thetsl needs to get with you to figure out what happened. Pm'nd him? I know he has email probs at times. Maybe he will see this and contact you this evening to straighten all this out
Ive sent him 4 pms only response was ill get this handled and nothing since that was last Monday and I'm not one to bring my problems here in the open by any means I know he said he had slow t/a but damn haha

No sign of me because I actually have a job, and am productive unlike the biggest internet shithead of all time, your sad self.
And just like that the RAT POS comes outta his hole! lol So explain your lies POS

Well gents TSL is losing track of his lies. TSL has been crying for bloods here and at ASF for the last couple months. Also he has expressed being very upset that our "Vets or wkm" haven't posted. Why ? My take is TSL has been sending out overdosed gear for a bit. Then Vets or wkm on Asf or here post the great numbers. Like has just started to happen lol Boom everyone jumps on the bandwagon and TSL goes bye bye. Just my speculation but here's something interesting. How can I ask the mod over at Hardcore when TSL/omega signed in??????? lol
More lies!!!

I have been in contact with the shipper on these two pending orders. They are both in route. I explained to poppinthangz what happened and compensated his order due to the long wait. The error was on my end on his...

Now the other, I'm only assuming you are using the yahoo email correct??? When was the last time I responded to an email that you sent me??? When you use an insecure email address, they are not always received on a secure email address... So email me once more and pm me with your email address so I know to look for it since your not using a secure email address.

And just like that the RAT POS comes outta his hole! lol So explain your lies POS

My lies, what lies???? Odd because the members posting bloods have had my gear since I started here. If you were not so ignorant you would know it's not very expensive to make anabolics. You are so fucking ignorant you think I would overdose to build a reputation and than underdose to what, save $50.00????? Once again, ignorance. Time and time again bloods will come back how they are supposed to be. I have no reason to underdose, as all of the reviews EVERYWHERE state. Once again your just a pathetic little sad Canadian who's probably snowed in right now and only have forums and Xbox to play on.

My lies, what lies???? Odd because the members posting bloods have had my gear since I started here. If you were not so ignorant you would know it's not very expensive to make anabolics. You are so fucking ignorant you think I would overdose to build a reputation and than underdose to what, save $50.00????? Once again, ignorance. Time and time again bloods will come back how they are supposed to be. I have no reason to underdose, as all of the reviews EVERYWHERE state. Once again your just a pathetic little sad Canadian who's probably snowed in right now and only have forums and Xbox to play on.
So you're seriously not gonna man up look above those are your words. Why are you lying? Answer the fucking question!

You also think me throwing a sale is my exit. That's also fine, for the MANY reading this that PM me knowing this guy is legitimately an ignorant punk, I'll offer the sale to you,but I will not post the sale in the open.

Funny too because I just finished the mock ups for the updated labels for 2017, spent hours making it but I'm planning my exit huh??? Once again you are sad..