TSL LABS

I'm asking u dumb fuck. What have u posted to show proof u even belong here. Your a attention whore. Live in canada love the cowboys, make a NFL tread, your a fake. A piece of shit troll. Have nothing to show other than your keyboard aggression.
Shill

Whos hideing?
Fuck this lab something not right with the way he conducts business

Here's cdn's little boy he calls in when he needs back up ;)

I asked you what am I lying about? Ask me a question in specific and I'll Answer you.

Here's cdn's little boy he calls in when he needs back up ;)

I asked you what am I lying about? Ask me a question in specific and I'll Answer you.
Man Fuck you.you know dam well your shady
Dont hate because not every member is going to be on your nuts

@thetsl i would like to ask you to comment on what seems to be many reports of poor communication and long TA times. I want it noted that my line of questioning has nothing to due with other accusations here. But i gotta be honest, i have considered ordering from you, but being domestic with what seems like way longer than average TA and email/pm response times is not exactly what im looking for in a domestic supplier. If i were ordering from say Naps id expect this kind of turn around but not domestic. I understand life, job etc but you have taken this on as a job as well and i think i speak for most when i say one of the major perks of ordering domestic is fast turn around time.
Thx

No lab is. They are a ugl
@thetsl i would like to ask you to comment on what seems to be many reports of poor communication and long TA times. I want it noted that my line of questioning has nothing to due with other accusations here. But i gotta be honest, i have considered ordering from you, but being domestic with what seems like way longer than average TA and email/pm response times is not exactly what im looking for in a domestic supplier. If i were ordering from say Naps id expect this kind of turn around but not domestic. I understand life, job etc but you have taken this on as a job as well and i think i speak for most when i say one of the major perks of ordering domestic is fast turn around time.
Thx

And not signing. But yes ta is hit or miss

Thx

Actually, for well over 2 months now, communication and t/a have been flawless. See what the issue is, bullies who beat down on members for posting reviews, so the only reviews you see are the negative ones. So in 2 months and well over 60 orders or more, 2 orders were delayed. I said one of them was my fault for sure. No one is perfect, not even major clothing companies or even Amazon for that matter. I just had a package from Amazon delayed over 14 days. It was their mistake and they fixed the issue. Did I go post on the internet that Amazon scammed me out of the products I ordered, no. I however contacted them, we found the issue and It was alleviated. If you saw every single order and the positive reviews I strongly feel your opinion would be much different.

I did order from him and turnaround was around 8-10 days as I think a lot of people have had the same experience... that being said, I was gonna do a small order but the communication failed... just stopped... no explanation or anything.... I've told TSL this so this isn't news for him. I don't think the quality is a question at this point, there's bloods to back that up but there has been some questionable things happen and @CdnGuy is addressing it... maybe not everyone agrees but I do believe it's worth being answered... just like in the post where he ask you about another board and you reply that you don't know this board... then later you tell him to ask the mod on that board when the last time you logged on there was... right there you admit to the fact that you do know such board and were on it at one time...so yes, there's some shit here that needs to be cleared up whether anyone likes @CdnGuy s way of going about it or not...so the ball is now in your court

@thetsl...I emailed you last night with a new order from my protonmail account. And I PM'd you advising I did so. I haven't heard from you guys so I PM'd Pawdawan. Did you see my email or PM?

I just got done posting this same post 1 page back! But did I get a reply? I just PM'd you as well. WTF? I gotta be a "well known member" to get a fucking response?

I care more for quality of gear than turnaround time but prefer both to be excellent.
The drama blows dick........
I'm a little laid back and don't usually point fingers unless I'm 100% sure on of the accusations... some fuckers are quick to jump the gun.

Hardcore was a forum I signed up on well before I was listed on asf. So long ago, I could not even tell you my login credentials anymore. I may have signed in on the forum a handful of times at first, and after that I decided to not be listed on. It's been so long now I think I was listed there as omega, and when I went private I asked him to pull it down I'm assuming but it's been so long I'm not 100% sure of it... I've been listed on numerous forums over the years, I do not keep count as many of them are so small it's irrelevant to even be there. If I had any recollection of it I would have said it, as I have NOTHING to hide. So some idiot pulls up I was listed on a forum before I even went private when I was still omega, that means nothing....

Can you guys remember every single forum you have signed up on over the years?? I'd guarantee you that you cannot.... you saw the reviews posted there as well, so once again why would I purposely hide positive reviews??? I did not want to be listed on a lot of small public forums so I was not, why is there an issue with that?????

Let me try for you.
Well @thetsl ive seen @newlife12176 ask you nicely and has been patiently waiting a answer. You answered all this other shit going on could you answer one of your customers? @newlife12176

@thetsl...I emailed you last night with a new order from my protonmail account. And I PM'd you advising I did so. I haven't heard from you guys so I PM'd Pawdawan. Did you see my email or PM?

I just got done posting this same post 1 page back! But did I get a reply? I just PM'd you as well. WTF? I gotta be a "well known member" to get a fucking response?