TSL LABS

An error on your end? Your only sourcing here apparently lol You can't handle the volume here but say your a big shot lol Your full shit!

Go play Xbox. Has nothing to do with volume, the only thing that speaks volume is your ignorance.

@thetsl....

I emailed you last night with a new order from my protonmail account. And I PM'd you advising I did so. I haven't heard from you guys so I PM'd Pawdawan. Did you see my email or PM?

Members are just gonna sit on the sidelines huh? This place is starting to make me sick bunch of gear whores!!!!!

Lol Says the goof who ran Atlas and Godtropin loooool I would never ask you for your advice rookie

So who am I shilling for? Atlas, god, also have a pm from you re guarding bunk pcom stuff. But I'm shilling. You truly are a dumb fuck. Your ruining this board more than helping. Your the reason people won't do logs and bloods.

I'm asking your boss a question so fuck off please. @thetsl why are you lying?

I'm asking u dumb fuck. What have u posted to show proof u even belong here. Your a attention whore. Live in canada love the cowboys, make a NFL tread, your a fake. A piece of shit troll. Have nothing to show other than your keyboard aggression.