TSL LABS

Yes I am. Just like everyone else here is posting whatever the fuck they want. What difference does it make if it's my 1st order or 10th. He has responded to every other question here, why not mine? I'm not gonna sit here and cry about it.

He isnt saying because its you first order you shouldnt post, he is saying that its been only 24 hrs since your order and your already complaining. The reason he knew it was your first order is because only a noob would do that ...... Get it???

He isnt saying because its you first order you shouldnt post, he is saying that its been only 24 hrs since your order and your already complaining. The reason he knew it was your first order is because only a noob would do that ...... Get it???
Lol .......lol ............lol

Yes I am. Just like everyone else here is posting whatever the fuck they want. What difference does it make if it's my 1st order or 10th. He has responded to every other question here, why not mine? I'm not gonna sit here and cry about it.[/QUOTDont feel bad bro I haven't got a response to the last 6 pms either

I don't agree with that. Plenty of people are complaining about communication. For the record, when this damn post was started 300 pages ago, Pawdawan specifically said emails should be responded to within 24 hrs and if you don't get a response within that time frame email again. That's on page 1. Do you want me to keep sending emails or ask the man if he got my email?

I wasn't necessarily complaining about the email not being responded to. I simply asked if he got the email and PM I sent last night. Actually, my first post here in this thread 2 pages back was to ask if received them. I wasn't complaining until he answered everyone else's question and ignored mine. So that's what pissed me off. Has nothing to do with me being a "noob". I hate that fucking term. Just because I am a "junior member" that doesn't mean I don't know what the fuck I am doing or how to conduct myself personally or professionally.

I don't agree with that. Plenty of people are complaining about communication. For the record, when this damn post was started 300 pages ago, Pawdawan specifically said emails should be responded to within 24 hrs and if you don't get a response within that time frame email again. That's on page 1. Do you want me to keep sending emails or ask the man if he got my email?

I wasn't necessarily complaining about the email not being responded to. I simply asked if he got the email and PM I sent last night. Actually, my first post here in this thread 2 pages back was to ask if received them. I wasn't complaining until he answered everyone else's question and ignored mine. So that's what pissed me off. Has nothing to do with me being a "noob". I hate that fucking term. Just because I am a "junior member" that doesn't mean I don't know what the fuck I am doing or how to conduct myself personally or professionally.

It is done don't worry about it. But for future reference information about a pending order really shouldn't be discussed in the open forum. It should be handled by PM. If the response time to your emails and PM's isn't acceptable to you then you have the option to order from someone else. In fact in a lot of sources threads if you posted what you posted in the open forum twice in two pages after only waiting a day for a response you would have to find a different source because they wouldn't want to do business with you.

I appreciate you looking out for us all as the Internet is a unforgiving place these labs don't truly give a shit about us and as much protection needs to be in place as possible which so much can only be done so I understand your harshness with these labs it's the best that can be done. It's just attacking other members in the process because they disagree bothers me a little when you could also be accused of being a shill. You do your research and I enjoy reading as people are left speechless who truly deserve it but others mean well hence @legendary.

Have to protect ourselves. We honestly don't know his motive. He could be hammer, or a jealous lab.

This.

It is done don't worry about it. But for future reference information about a pending order really shouldn't be discussed in the open forum. It should be handled by PM. If the response time to your emails and PM's isn't acceptable to you then you have the option to order from someone else. In fact in a lot of sources threads if you posted what you posted in the open forum twice in two pages after only waiting a day for a response you would have to find a different source because they wouldn't want to do business with you.

Thanks for the heads up. BTW he checked his email and said he didn't get it. Asked me to send it again which I was glad to do. Glad I asked.

Listen you little bitch don't worry what the fuck I'm doing! Keep it up and I will ruin anything you post on the board! I promise! Starting with your shill log! Destroyed!

I'm not worried. Just proving your a troll. You said u were done. But yet here u are. Keep your word

Must be baxters other account.he talks just like him saying I'm done with this and then he's right back and as much effort as he puts into destroying this lab that's not even in his country

Sponsors