TSL LABS

To my friends thank you for the support. Members take a look , who is still going to bat for this lab? Can you see now?! The digging has begun stay tuned ....

To my friends thank you for the support. Members take a look , who is still going to bat for this lab? Can you see now?! The digging has begun stay tuned ....

Not going to bat. Never did I say he was good. Just sick of your ramblings.

Ok. I apologize. I am just showing everyone what shit storm this guy creates accusing everyone.
I hear you I don't always agree with @CdnGuy but I have seen him uncover a lot of shady shit and a far as iv seen have keep it 100 he's like the meso pit bull that's on a chain get to close and he bites

I hear you I don't always agree with @CdnGuy but I have seen him uncover a lot of shady shit and a far as iv seen have keep it 100 he's like the meso pit bull that's on a chain get to close and he bites

And yes he has. I can't take that away. But right now it's all hearsay. We can construct anything if we believe it.

Idc how long. Where are your bloods and contributions?
Guy u have been here a few month I haven't been here that long either but ur bloods mean Dick there appreciated but at the end of the day how does anyone know that u are who u say u are after a few mouths @XKawN is one of the most knowledgeable guys I know on meso dudes a vet

Idc how long. Where are your bloods and contributions?
Where are my contributions, lol. You have no fucking idea. I've been contributing for many years. I help in the home brewing section. I've taught so many people how to brew their own.... you know what, don't even know why I'm wasting my time. Your nothing.

Lol @XKawN isn't a game my boy dude is like the most interesting man he ones made a bottle of test with only a tooth pick 3 match heads a roll of duck tape and a snorkel

Funny you say that. Because @Millard Baker was nice enough to do that for me simply because my old handle was similar to my real name. I'm 100% positive he would tell you the exact same thing. All the wkm and vets know I'm Frank the tank 456... Er body know me bruh;)
Also, why you fuckn with me? I simply stated that I know cdnguy. I know he's not a rep for nobody. I never said one bad thing about you.

Damn, I wondered where the tank went, didn't realize this was you... well, I look forward to seeing you introduce your noob ass back to meso.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk