TSL LABS

For the record, I would take CdnGuy' side over a labs side any day of the week. He may seem harsh, but what he does has merrit. Some of you guys think your providing for the community by doing labs and such (and you are) but CdnGuy also provides a very important piece to the puzzle. He's helped this community more than most of you. And I mean no disrespect, but fact is, this is what meso is all about.

Man... This is getting way outa hand now... Hammer??? Baxter??? Are you guys serious??? I know @CdnGuy personally and that is the most ridiculous thing I heard in a minute. I know how he gets. I know he is relentless on sources here. That's just his brand of harm reduction... Take it or leave it. At the end of the day it's a valid contribution in my book. If you been here long enough you would know that cdnguy has exposed quite a few scammers and helped the community out tremendously. I'm not saying TSL is a scammer at all. This is just the gauntlet of MESO. What I know for certain is that cdnguy is cdnguy. Nobody else. He's not a rep for anyone. Period. When you guys say fuckery like that, it leads the new comer to believe that he's a liar. And in fact he's not. Don't put a jacket on him when all he is doing is his part in harm reduction...

The Bull

For the record, I would take CdnGuy' side over a labs side any day of the week. He may seem harsh, but what he does has merrit. Some of you guys think your providing for the community by doing labs and such (and you are) but CdnGuy also provides a very important piece to the puzzle. He's helped this community more than most of you. And I mean no disrespect, but fact is, this is what meso is all about.

Take no ones side. Make ur own path. Don't be a follower.

I forgot my passwords and even witch email I used. Got so frustrated I just started a new one... Thanks for not making me go to the noob dept. and introducing myself again... Lol!!
I think you will enjoy the npp at 200mg a week. Mine got a lil funny and started crashing. I don't trip on it cuz Al worked with me on everything in regards to that. Great stuff tho...

You are not credible

No. you made new accounts, new email. And great stuff tho..... your a shill. Ask cdnguy shills give a good word.

No. you made new accounts, new email. And great stuff tho..... your a shill. Ask cdnguy shills give a good word.
Funny you say that. Because @Millard Baker was nice enough to do that for me simply because my old handle was similar to my real name. I'm 100% positive he would tell you the exact same thing. All the wkm and vets know I'm Frank the tank 456... Er body know me bruh;)
Also, why you fuckn with me? I simply stated that I know cdnguy. I know he's not a rep for nobody. I never said one bad thing about you.

Funny you say that. Because @Millard Baker was nice enough to do that for me simply because my old handle was similar to my real name. I'm 100% positive he would tell you the exact same thing. All the wkm and vets know I'm Frank the tank 456... Er body know me bruh;)
Also, why you fuckn with me? I simply stated that I know cdnguy. I know he's not a rep for nobody. I never said one bad thing
I suggest you take a step back. Tank is one of the most respected members here.

Stay in your place.

Sponsors