TSL LABS

Frank, Wedo, Cdnguy, are all credible respected Mofos. Need to relax.

I've chatted with XKawnX that motherfucker can brew with a rusted pot and 2 branches and bring out .2um clean testosterone.

I like how that got handled but I know, I know I haven't been here long enough for anyone to care what I like

Funny you say that. Because @Millard Baker was nice enough to do that for me simply because my old handle was similar to my real name. I'm 100% positive he would tell you the exact same thing. All the wkm and vets know I'm Frank the tank 456... Er body know me bruh;)
Also, why you fuckn with me? I simply stated that I know cdnguy. I know he's not a rep for nobody. I never said one bad thing about you.

My bad for coming at u.

@CdnGuy and I have gone back and forth a few times and it got pretty heated too. I haven't been here too long either, but I will say when he and I got into it the worst, he sent me a pm and we had a civilized conversation. He will admit if he's wrong too. I've seen it. I don't necessarily agree with how he goes about things, but he's been right more often than not. Not taking sides here either. Just let him do his thing. If he's wrong, he'll come here and take his lumps. If he's right we'll thank him.

L
Who is, "We" haha have you not seen some of the fools on here? For whom are you speaking for?

Gottt 'emmm! Haha you P.O.S.! Get the fuck out of here! I will never again give a domestic ugl the time of day and i stress to everyone else to do the same. Especially one this new, has scam written ALL over it and just waiting to start ripping people off.
lol

Yes I am. Just like everyone else here is posting whatever the fuck they want. What difference does it make if it's my 1st order or 10th. He has responded to every other question here, why not mine? I'm not gonna sit here and cry about it.
Please tell me you aren't Baxter's new handle

I'm not taking shots at anyone in specific here. I would just like to point out we are all faceless entities. No one really knows anyone here unless they have a real life personal relationship. And even then how well does one really know anyone else? I personally find cdnguy entertaining as fuck and feel like meso would be a bit boring without him here and i think its safe to say his intentions are transparent. However in other instances giving a wkm or any member a gtg or credibility I feel is a mistake. New guys will trust a member over a source any day so saying a member is gtg simply cause they post and have been around should not take place. All members should be looked at the same and all info should be taken with a grain of salt. I have trusted and respected the word of some "solid, credible guys here" and have later been put up on information that would have your heads spinning. Seen some emails that make me want to vomit. Odiem wasn't the only loser hiding in plain sight....beware guys.

I hear you I don't always agree with @CdnGuy but I have seen him uncover a lot of shady shit and a far as iv seen have keep it 100 he's like the meso pit bull that's on a chain get to close and he bites

He barks a lot. Like an ex junkie without teeth. It's very tiresome to have EVERY thread derailed with his shill shrieks.

I'm not taking shots at anyone in specific here. I would just like to point out we are all faceless entities. No one really knows anyone here unless they have a real life personal relationship. And even then how well does one really know anyone else? I personally find cdnguy entertaining as fuck and feel like meso would be a bit boring without him here and i think its safe to say his intentions are transparent. However in other instances giving a wkm or any member a gtg or credibility I feel is a mistake. New guys will trust a member over a source any day so saying a member is gtg simply cause they post and have been around should not take place. All members should be looked at the same and all info should be taken with a grain of salt. I have trusted and respected the word of some "solid, credible guys here" and have later been put up on information that would have your heads spinning. Seen some emails that make me want to vomit. Odiem wasn't the only loser hiding in plain sight....beware guys.
I understand what your saying brutha. I just want to clarify a few things. I have quite a few guys here at meso that will go to bat for me. It's not cuz of what I say here or contribute here either. Well, that's part of the reasons. I'm a fortunate man. I have little to no responsibilities in life. Over the last few years I've met a few solid mofos here. I struck up some life long friendships.
I took it to that next level and hopped in my car and drove hundreds of miles and to other states to train and kick it with some guys I met here on meso. That's why when guys go to bat for me they really stick up for me cuz they know me on a personal level. We train together. We break bread with each other. They have taken me into there homes and consider me Family. Shit, I got to Cali 6 months ago to train with @wedorecover and I haven't left yet. I'm not going to either. Guys like @penche @XKawN @CdnGuy @Ryno1980 all know me on a more personal level. MESO is crazy brutha!!!
I'm like you tho. I have the same thoughts on this matter. I just cdnguy ain't no rep. He's just doing his thing and that is harm reduction.
I completely understand what your saying too. Most of the guys here are a faceless entity. I'm that 1% that isn't tho...;)

Tank

I placed an order with TSL through a different email a while ago, same email i've been using for past couple years "omega" have not heard anything back in almost 2 weeks, this is after sending funds. Not normal at all they've always been very quick and good with every order i've made. Sent an email to the TSL rep I saw on first page.

I was referred to this forum by someone who knew of this thread after I explained my situation, luckily i remembered my old account.