TSL LABS

Listen you little bitch don't worry what the fuck I'm doing! Keep it up and I will ruin anything you post on this board! I promise! Starting with your shill log! Destroyed!

Mate, no offense, but you're ruining everything EVERYONE posts. Tone it down a bit. Think before you cry shill and fraud, sir.

I understand what your saying brutha. I just want to clarify a few things. I have quite a few guys here at meso that will go to bat for me. It's not cuz of what I say here or contribute here either. Well, that's part of the reasons. I'm a fortunate man. I have little to no responsibilities in life. Over the last few years I've met a few solid mofos here. I struck up some life long friendships.
I took it to that next level and hopped in my car and drove hundreds of miles and to other states to train and kick it with some guys I met here on meso. That's why when guys go to bat for me they really stick up for me cuz they know me on a personal level. We train together. We break bread with each other. They have taken me into there homes and consider me Family. Shit, I got to Cali 6 months ago to train with @wedorecover and I haven't left yet. I'm not going to either. Guys like @penche @XKawN @CdnGuy @Ryno1980 all know me on a more personal level. MESO is crazy brutha!!!
I'm like you tho. I have the same thoughts on this matter. I just cdnguy ain't no rep. He's just doing his thing and that is harm reduction.
I completely understand what your saying too. Most of the guys here are a faceless entity. I'm that 1% that isn't tho...;)

Tank
@TorroXL this is what I do know about u tank u might not have all the money or shit like that going on right but what u have to offer is better then any of that I know for sure if needed u will do anything for the dudes u care about I'm pretty sure u would take a someone's life for me if necessary ur Loylty is unbeatable always there for dudes that need you and you care about meso and this whole game in general there isn't a lot of dudes like you left ur a dying breed real recognize real homie and to top it off you make more gains on accident then most of these dudes do on purpose mother fuckers are always gonna hate that's just a hater job I'm glad to have met you and a few other solid ass dudes iv met here on meso shit some of the dudes are so real I was able to spot that shit on the Internet when u asked for help and wanted to come down here to stay I was with it because I can feel we're who u said u were and when u got here i was right keep doing you my boy ..... we out here

@TorroXL this is what I do know about u tank u might not have all the money or shit like that going on right but what u have to offer is better then any of that I know for sure if needed u will do anything for the dudes u care about I'm pretty sure u would take a someone's life for me if necessary ur Loylty is unbeatable always there for dudes that need you and you care about meso and this whole game in general there isn't a lot of dudes like you left ur a dying breed real recognize real homie and to top it off you make more gains on accident then most of these dudes do on purpose mother fuckers are always gonna hate that's just a hater job I'm glad to have met you and a few other solid ass dudes iv met here on meso shit some of the dudes are so real I was able to spot that shit on the Internet when u asked for help and wanted to come down here to stay I was with it because I can feel we're who u said u were and when u got here i was right keep doing you my boy ..... we out here
Another 100 likes^^^^
:)

@legendary isn't a shril. He might have got a little hot headed, but who here hasn't at times. Glad to see everything squashed.

Keep making those gains legendary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@legendary I have no problems with u brother iv always liked what u have had to say and we al get mad at some point you know what use to piss me off min Order when all u needed was a bottle of test lol

They are waking up, PM'ing me non stop saying just simply quit playing into your ignorance. You are relentless, but a baffling idiot who proves nothing. Sad little man.

Maybe listen to all the PM's and address you audience. All the time you invested in replying to @CdnGuy you could have answered the numerous posts asking for updates. We appreciate you trying to go to bat with him, but you have a responsibility to the thread.

It is always a good idea to go back and read a thread. It like connect the dots lol Question if a member joined 2 wks apart from a lab boss(tsl). Then the member" likes" almost every single post the ugl makes kinda strange???? I find it very fishy lol What's up with that @T-Bagger ? Also has TSL made a donation to MB'S program yet? He promised that at the beginning of this thread. Something to read...

TSL LABS

TSL LABS

TSL LABS

TSL LABS

TSL LABS

TSL LABS

So is it tsl or Omega again? lol Smh

good night....

It is always a good idea to go back and read a thread. It like connect the dots lol Question if a member joined 2 wks apart from a lab boss(tsl). Then the member" likes" almost every single post the ugl makes kinda strange???? I find it very fishy lol What's up with that @T-Bagger ? Also has TSL made a donation to MB'S program yet? He promised that at the beginning of this thread. Something to read...

TSL LABS

TSL LABS

TSL LABS

TSL LABS

TSL LABS

TSL LABS

So is it tsl or Omega again? lol Smh

good night....
Good point I don't see an anabolic lab supporter banner. Shit I even made a small donation

Sponsors