TSL LABS

See i questioned tsl last night regarding poor communication and turn around time and he responded with saying that it has been flawless. Yet little blips like this keep popping up. Id be pissed after 2 weeks and nothing.
It would seem like im against this guy but in truth im really reaching to convince myself that he is gtg. But after continuing to hear these problems with communication and ta time im just not feelin it. Think ill exit this thread now. Honestly i havent gotten much more than a headache reading all this crap. Good luck fellas, hope it all works out for everyone.

I will throw my 2 cents in here. Not trying to defend anyone or shill. But I have ran tsl gear now for a while about to pull bloods so they will be posted. I have done several orders the first was super slow about 3 to 4 weeks. The others in about 7 days. Test e seems on point same with tren. The cialas is awsome I can promise that. But will have bloods next week and will post in this thread. As far as tsl responding to emails it's hit or miss sometimes will be in a few minutes sometimes a few days. I rolled the dice on this lab and so far it's pretty good def could tighten up a few things in his operation.
Cdnguy I do appreciate what he does for meso. He does keep the sources on there toes and some members. He just does not want to see anyone get scammed or ripped off which I can appreciate.

Is there a reason that everyone is risking a new source when there are already proven reliable domestic sources here? 1 to 4 weeks t/a for domestic and sketchy communication wtf. Am I missing something here?

As you see unknowns are tracking down TSL. One minute his on this board or denies even knowing one(hardcore) until busted. Apologies for the shit storm and I'm out.
Screenshot_2016-12-29-05-51-44-1.png

All ASF posts last Dec 3 and Padawan active yesterday. So why lie ?

Screenshot_2016-12-29-06-44-12-1.png
Screenshot_2016-12-29-06-44-28-1.png
Screenshot_2016-12-29-03-23-54-1-1.png
Screenshot_2016-12-29-03-17-13-1.png

Is there a reason that everyone is risking a new source when there are already proven reliable domestic sources here? 1 to 4 weeks t/a for domestic and sketchy communication wtf. Am I missing something here?
Congrats on you 1000th post since joining Sept 27th. What a wealth of information you've brought here in only 3 months. A goldmine in every one.

Congrats on you 1000th post since joining Sept 27th. What a wealth of information you've brought here in only 3 months. A goldmine in every one.
Looks like we have a jealous bitch here. Maybe if you grew a cock or a physique you wouldn't need to hold my dick anymore

It's pretty obvious why tsl edited those posts on asf as they had to do with shipping. Something similar happened in this thread and all he could do was say "please don't talk about that".

As you see unknowns are tracking down TSL. One minute his on this board or denies even knowing one(hardcore) until busted. Apologies for the shit storm and I'm out.
View attachment 56208

All ASF posts last Dec 3 and Padawan active yesterday. So why lie ?

View attachment 56209
View attachment 56210
View attachment 56211
View attachment 56212
Well I'd say this is straight fire... I hate it, was pretty much feeling just like @CAswole was saying but this post right here says it all... I hate being lied to above all....good luck fellas

I'll just walk around with my dick out from now on so you pussies can hop on that shit whenever you want. Or should I put that shit in my avi so you can gawk at that shit whenever

You looking for some cock too pussy. Cute how you come running whenever that little bitch is in need. Fucking captain save a ho
These are the only statements I will be wasting my time toward you with. I need no one to stand behind me and I also don't have to run my mouth 24 hours a day to feel like I am being listened to. Which you aren't.

I wonder if can I get a cape with that handle lmfao!!

original_319239_Tp84xjii4QkUFQEkdCN06uGmc.png

A little Meso trivia.

The 24k thread was a pretty chatty thread that went off topic constantly, and it took 19 months, till he shut down in July, to reach 381 pages. This thread is going to hit that in less than 5 months.

@TorroXL this is what I do know about u tank u might not have all the money or shit like that going on right but what u have to offer is better then any of that I know for sure if needed u will do anything for the dudes u care about I'm pretty sure u would take a someone's life for me if necessary ur Loylty is unbeatable always there for dudes that need you and you care about meso and this whole game in general there isn't a lot of dudes like you left ur a dying breed real recognize real homie and to top it off you make more gains on accident then most of these dudes do on purpose mother fuckers are always gonna hate that's just a hater job I'm glad to have met you and a few other solid ass dudes iv met here on meso shit some of the dudes are so real I was able to spot that shit on the Internet when u asked for help and wanted to come down here to stay I was with it because I can feel we're who u said u were and when u got here i was right keep doing you my boy ..... we out here

Damn man, that shit got me all teary-eyed..On a serious note, that is what's up! This is encouraging, this is that brother love shit we hear about growing into our bones. I'm still new to Meso, but in my heart I'm going at this community in earnest. Taking it slow, speaking only when relevant, not offering info or opinion just cause i think its good and right. All this time i have thought on occasion to myself that "damn this anabolic world is a lonely pursuit". Sometimes I'm at the gym and I'm think "is one of my Meso brothers here" and i don't know about it. LOL
Any way, just felt like chiming in, this is to be supported. Peace ya'll.