TSL LABS

You know you have some one pissed when they have to quote your post 3 times haha if you can't get your come backs in 1, maybe 2 at most, then give it up. Shows people are living rent free in your head and you just come off as weak!
Who the fuck asked you?

It's all about post count to him. That's how he broke a thousand today after only three months of membership. The posts are so blatantly shot gunned everywhere and at everybody it's pitifully obvious. The worst part about it is he actually makes some decent posts at times when he pulls that stick outta his ass
The problem is that I have a fan club full of hating little bitches that can't seem get of my dick. Are you really that concerned with my post count? Am I that important to you? Think about that before you decide to mention me in your post.

You should see his ridiculous posts on Darius PC page, literally posting, "10", "9", "8", .... "2", "1" trying to be the whatever number post it was to win free gear, just pathetic. Luckily someone swooped in and beat him but yeah I'm a several year member on other boards and i think 6 or 700 is the most haha a G note in 3 months like gtfo here and get a life.
Yet your on my dick. What does that say about you fuckboy?

I guess this is officially the @Just Fish Fan club thread. Ironic the people so concerned with my post count are the ones causing it to go up. I just want to thank all my fans for the post count. Thank you hoes

You can cheat to get more posts but you cant fake LIKES , they are given ;)

Awesome Member, Male, from Oregon Coast

Thats great and all, but aren't 12,672 likes from Mindlesswork [emoji15]
Sorry OGH, you tee'd it up and i had to take a shot [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
All joking aside , you are truly an awesome member that no doubt has the best thread of ANY forum.... Of course everybody knows im talking about the foodie thread. [emoji41]

Funny you say that about being at the gym and wondering if fellow members are there..I do this too. I see a guy who is clearly on the juice and I'm like hmm wonder what his handle is lol

Word up, i swear sometimes i wanna just want to walk up like i know them and be like "what are you running"? LOL

This all revolves around my number one fan and bitch @D-max
You really think I have the power here to amass my own club of followers to chime in and tell you how worthless you are here? Ha! Maybe you should wake up and smell what you're shoveling.

But, but, it couldn't possibly be that they're tired of your 50 posts a day making fun of people's physiques, endless use of "faggot" "dick" and other odd terms heterosexual men rarely use.

I'm sure it's nothing to do with the fact you give people advice on cycles and compounds to use, but you've NEVER run a SINGLE one.

You don't like me because I've called you out on your bullshit from day 1, and I'll never stop. You have no business giving advice when you have no experience other than regurgitated bro science you've read somewhere.

Funny too, almost 50 posts today alone, but you still haven't updated that avi pic to show how huge you are like you were going to do almost a week ago.

Pretty sure I know what it'll be. The same scrawny keyboard warrior as before.

DYEL?

Thats great and all, but aren't 12,672 likes from Mindlesswork [emoji15]
Sorry OGH, you tee'd it up and i had to take a shot [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
All joking aside , you are truly an awesome member that no doubt has the best thread of ANY forum.... Of course everybody knows im talking about the foodie thread. [emoji41]

Who"s Mindlesswork ? o_O I dont know a member by that name .