TSL LABS

I just dont see a major problem here with TSL , yet . I was satisfied with my purchase and everyone Ive talked to is happy , why the witch-hunt ? He aint fucked up that bad I can see ...o_O Id much rather see Mindless do the exit personally....

I'm glad you have had a good experience with him. His communication has been kind of shitty with me. Going to give him a little more time before the bashing begins.

What I'd like to know is where is the OP at? I know we hijacked this shit a bit but it feels like he's using the distraction to his advantage, taking orders without answering the one members concerns about communication and what not.

What I'd like to know is where is the OP at? I know we hijacked this shit a bit but it feels like he's using the distraction to his advantage, taking orders without answering the one members concerns about communication and what not.

I would hold off on any new orders at this time. There is nothing worst than a lack of communication! If shit is behind, just say so, unless something else is going on :mad:

I would hold off on any new orders at this time. There is nothing worst than a lack of communication! If shit is behind, just say so, unless something else is going on :mad:

Yeah you said over 3 weeks now? I've gotten orders from boofoo sand land during the holidays that didn't take that long. When was his last post or communication to anyone except maybe accepting orders? And how come I've never seen pics of this gear?

I agree with you. When i questioned his ta time etc. He said everything was flawless citing 60 perfect orders thus far...thats not that many orders that would warrant any of them taking weeks to touchdown via domestic shipping. And it appears there is more than just the 2 problems he cited in his response as well. Im not waiting 2 or 3 weeks for anything domestic.

Yeah you said over 3 weeks now? I've gotten orders from boofoo sand land during the holidays that didn't take that long. When was his last post or communication to anyone except maybe accepting orders? And how come I've never seen pics of this gear?

For me it's 2 weeks, which I'm fine with. It's the lack of communication on his
Part. Just return my email is all I ask.

Ive received two orders from him in the past both with quick t/a and I've been happy with the products I've been using with him. Recent delays in t/a are what worries me so I went with another domestic supplier. Hopefully it all improves because I'd like to use him again in the future.

Hey what up skull how u been homie
My brotha CAswole....I'm doing good man. Still Killin it with a passion. Hitting the gym at night with Moe nowadays. We love it. Usually not a single soul in there so it's kinda like it's our very own. Were not much of people's persons anyways so going at night is where it's at. I put on my Pandora radio an set it to Heavy Metal then we fuckin smash shit :)

Ive received two orders from him in the past both with quick t/a and I've been happy with the products I've been using with him. Recent delays in t/a are what worries me so I went with another domestic supplier. Hopefully it all improves because I'd like to use him again in the future.
I don't need a name but I'm curious as to what site you found this other domestic source? I usually go through Darius but they are just now getting their euro warehouse restocked on some things after the holidays ran him dry on many mixes and compounds

My brotha CAswole....I'm doing good man. Still Killin it with a passion. Hitting the gym at night with Moe nowadays. We love it. Usually not a single soul in there so it's kinda like it's our very own. Were not much of people's persons anyways so going at night is where it's at. I put on my Pandora radio an set it to Heavy Metal then we fuckin smash shit :)
Right on brother. Long time no talk glad to hear that you're doing well about to start killing it myself after some time away from the juice. Going back full blast

I don't need a name but I'm curious as to what site you found this other domestic source? I usually go through Darius but they are just now getting their euro warehouse restocked on some things after the holidays ran him dry on many mixes and compounds
Pm sent