TSL LABS

This is normally how threads go around here. Extremely off topic. I dont blame suppliers too much for not answering a mixed in message. Im sure they are easily missed. PM is about the best option.

I miss good info all the time because people cant learn to make a new topic, or figure out where general discussion is.

A sale mention gets missed sadly because of 10 pages of dick worship. Maybe if it was a new topic, the crowd that likes it would see it in new posts and have a gay old time.

This is normally how threads go around here. Extremely off topic. I dont blame suppliers too much for not answering a mixed in message. Im sure they are easily missed. PM is about the best option.

I miss good info all the time because people cant learn to make a new topic, or figure out where general discussion is.

A sale mention gets missed sadly because of 10 pages of dick worship. Maybe if it was a new topic, the crowd that likes it would see it in new posts and have a gay old time.
Idk if u actually did miss it but he said sale starts monday

His pm was responded to. He has been emailed as well.
Not trying to give u a hard time, just dialing in this issue of communication. When ur fast on the response and shipping etc it gives people confidence and peace of mind in you and your product. Take our friendly steroid supplier drugsgear for example. Now his shit is pretty expensive, but people like him cuz he always responds super quick to inquiries and his turn around time is lightning fast. That gets him customers he otherwise would not have. Peace of mind goes along way in this shady business.

Not trying to give u a hard time, just dialing in this issue of communication. When ur fast on the response and shipping etc it gives people confidence and peace of mind in you and your product. Take our friendly steroid supplier drugsgear for example. Now his shit is pretty expensive, but people like him cuz he always responds super quick to inquiries and his turn around time is lightning fast. That gets him customers he otherwise would not have. Peace of mind goes along way in this shady business.
I used drugsgear and his email responses were next day and I used tsl his email and pm responses were next day as well. And both sources ta were the same for me 2 days after paying but tsl prices are half of DG so I choose him but others say they haven't had the same experience so can only go by personal experience

I used drugsgear and his email responses were next day and I used tsl his email and pm responses were next day as well. And both sources ta were the same for me 2 days after paying but tsl prices are half of DG so I choose him but others say they haven't had the same experience so can only go by personal experience
Good to know. The inconsistency in shipping/ communication is weird to me. Im glad you had a good experience though.

Good to know. The inconsistency in shipping/ communication is weird to me. Im glad you had a good experience though.
It's weird to me as well when my experience was so good but I'll be ordering again soon and we shall see how it goes

Just wondering about the sale an how good his dbol/drol is i want quality an quantityfroma domestic. I tried PM an email but nothing yet.
I would like personal experiences with his Dbol/Drol
Deca
An his best test blend. I tried reading this thread an its such a cluster fuck i feel bad for the OP an the cats who insist to get in pissing contest an bash each other. Just start a thread about who is hing like a light switch an gets off an bashing other guys here for the same purpose. Shits getting out of hand when more then half the thread is shit talking thats = to shilling.

Just wondering about the sale an how good his dbol/drol is i want quality an quantityfroma domestic. I tried PM an email but nothing yet.
I would like personal experiences with his Dbol/Drol
Deca
An his best test blend. I tried reading this thread an its such a cluster fuck i feel bad for the OP an the cats who insist to get in pissing contest an bash each other. Just start a thread about who is hing like a light switch an gets off an bashing other guys here for the same purpose. Shits getting out of hand when more then half the thread is shit talking thats = to shilling.

Actually, and sadly enough it's only like 2, maybe 3 members tops in this thread who start senseless drama. Sadly enough one of them that starts the most drama not here but all the way across meso as a whole cannot even use any dome. Supplier because he does not even live in the states. Now how odd is that huh?!?

Which email provider do you happen to be using? That may possibly be leading to a communication problem...

Well, I believe we have ever resolved the problems with said order. Considering the good reviews TSL has in the past, I'm hoping my issue was an isolated incident. Will be running bloods about 6 weeks in, give or take depending on my availability, and will update those result when available.

If talked to this cat before an like always i vet them an feel them out i have plenty of gear. But want some quality tabs Dbol/Drol if the proces are right i will stock up for about 3 to 4 cycles worth. An idk why but i dont think this guy is about ignoring anyone or fucking cats over. Unless i know exactly who is referring to an if you act like a twat bisket. He has every right to email you back an say um fuck your face. But ya im interested in his sale as well an do you do Paypal. Cause im not to hip on MG going into stores on camera an shit. But bitcoin i havent even put the time in to mess with an why when i have paypal an other wallets BC is a very sketchy market that drops an rises on a dime.

We have to PM him for the sale info? I think he said details were coming and I'm sure he'll just post it here. Sale prices might finally tip the scale for me and I'll take the plunge with this lab, who knows.

Please keep us posted. Lots of guys here have been waiting to hear when and who you make an order with.

Inconsistency in communication is 99.8% of the members not using a correct secure email address. Shipping can vary and sometimes an order is overlooked, that is not extremely uncommon. I have stated my shipping is usually around 7 business days, I have not once lied about shipping times. That is my business model, if other suppliers can get orders out in a day and received within 3, that is great for them. We have certain methods and we stick to those.

What I have proven since day one is my quality in products. Sadly enough, I've seen these days some guys do not care as much about quality , they simply want speed. I will not call any other lab names but I've CONSISTENTLY seen guys running 600mg+ of testosterone posting low 2000s TT , or lower and members seem to be happy with that and stick to that supplier because they get mediocre results but get their product in hand in 3 days. Hey, to each his own. I'll continue to provide excellent products and fair t/a and I'm perfectly fine with that. The beauty of this is there are many Supp's out there to choose from, it's all in what's most important to the person ordering.