TSL LABS

Well thats your opinion an I respectfully disagree an you sont have to join. All my test are done with the orginal caps still on an no source knows what i will test or when i will do it so it is blind. I let myself an the guys present choose what we want to test an open them an then test them all in one go. But i understand what your saying but i cant see who is doing the blind test an i cant watch the results with my own eyes and i dont know them. So for me sir i will do my own bloods,labs,an send off to my personal labs to test my product i get. An i will pay to do so an be honest. If its underdosed,bunk,or great. All my post about someones shit is statistical facts of my testing and personal experiences. If thats useless then so be it but i benefit from it an will continue to do so an learn. Thats what i enjoy. But thanks man i apperciate the honesty an it does make since and with some memebers i completely agree i wouldnt trust their testing if jesus came dancing down with the vials an test tubes sorry. But im just honest an i like people to disagree an state thier opinions thats how i learn.
What he is trying to say is it's best to not share with the source you plan to test their product. By letting them know prior to ordering, that gives the source a heads up to send you 'doctored' gear that will for sure test well.

I do have a youtube channel but thinking about doing something for gear. But i dont show my face. I use live streamimg apps or online like parascope. If your interested i will make a post or pm the guys that will be honest on what they see an post their honest unbiased opinions without alternative motives. No people in bed are allowed an i will kick anyone off that start bashing each other an doing a cack measuring contest i have a zero tolerance policy for that bullshit when i spend my time an money an go out of my way to set up a 30 to 45 min conference video. I have very little rules but talking iver each other,yelling,bashing each other or plugging sources will get u kicked off an not allowed back ever so if your cool with that i will letcha know man. And no sources or reps allowed.
An i will PM every memeber the list of which who is joining so if the members come to a concinuos of who is an what they are then with proof they wont be allowed on its very simple but guys with beefs i dont give 2 shits not 1 nor interested. Its for the benifit of the mases not individual selfish twats. An i enjoy chatting with you cats an learning its a educational tool for you an I "everyone" an thats exactly how i treat it. So of people are kosher with that your welcome. I will give a few hours heads up an make sure its after work for everyone or most normally 5pm central time. I will send info on test on how to get the color chart so you know what you an I are seeing an discussing. Its all about having fun an learning man. So i will let all know a day ahead of time

I don't even know what parascope is. But what you have going on sounds pretty cool to be honest. Wish you luck my man.

I'm kinda old school. I just got the facebook page this year. Have like 6 friends on it haha. Too old and out of loop on technology.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That might be true. An i agree but he or she wont know what i order i test or if i will even test it. Sorry i do apologize for getting in to much depth. I started by just saying i test everyones gear always regardless of how well known they are. But i do agree an will not post about testing a sources stuff until i have it in hand.

Last edited:
That might be true. An i agree but he or she wont know what i order i test or if i will even test it. Sorry i do apologize for getting in to nuch depth. I started by just saying i test everyones vear always regardless of how well known they are. But i do agree an will not post about testing a sources stuff until i have it in hand.
Also, PayPal is unsafe due to lack of anonymity and it being very easy to track payment.

Below is some of what i will be testing Tuesday/wensday. Around 5pm cst. For those who are interested those sources were unbeknownst to me doing any testing. But i do humbly agree with what was said. An unfortunately they might indeed "doctor" gear that would be tested on a extremely tested line of product in which if i purchase i normally do a test order then order their whole line to see consistancy but ya you all are right.

Attachments

• 20161230_123557.jpg
    20161230_123557.jpg
    318.7 KB · Views: 54
  • 20161228_131027.jpg
    20161228_131027.jpg
    461 KB · Views: 54
I don't even know what parascope is. But what you have going on sounds pretty cool to be honest. Wish you luck my man.

I'm kinda old school. I just got the facebook page this year. Have like 6 friends on it haha. Too old and out of loop on technology.

Thanks man i will try an find the most userfriendly app an free to join so those who would want to join can. An i will give atleast a days heads up to help if i can get those who have problems set up bud.

Doctored gear........ my god there have been many sources who have given us good ones such a bad name..... it's truly sad.

It's fine though, I'll keep showing everyone the quality time, and time, and time again. We already have the omega vs. pharma in full effect as well to further prove things....

Let's shine a little light on something.... so some think labs may purposely underdose. I have no clue as I do not pay any attention to any other lab, but let's throw out a couple numbers here....

So let's say someone would underdose a single batch of test Enanthate. Batch consists of around 60 vials total, he purposely underdosed by a hypothetical 20%..... that may have saved him around $80.00 TOPS..... so he takes the risk Of completely ruining his reputation over $80.00???? Makes no sense to me at all. What I think happens most of the time products are sub par is they are using a sub par source to obtain their unfinished products. Third party raw suppliers are out there in masses now, and it's going through many hands before the final user obtains it. Many speak on just making their own products and hey it's great to do, just trust your source fully.

Also, PayPal is unsafe due to lack of anonymity and it being very easy to track payment.

Right on thanks man. I have BC wallet but dont know aboit the process of buying an selling i havent looked into ot really or what the best app is to do so. Any advice i would apperciate if you would PM me id be much obliged. I dont want to clutter up the OPs thread with personal talk but i do indeed apperciate the feedback and ?s. If anyone wants to continue they can pm me for my protonmail or just chat on here. But with memebers PMs being posted publicly im not hipp on doing in depth convos on here. Which will be twisted an used agaisnt me. I dislike everything about that personally

No attack. Just discussion here. And this opinion of mine is not really directed strictly to you @Mr. Chicago. It just so happens that your comment popped up as these thoughts were running through my mind. So I apologize beforehand @Mr. Chicago. Honestly I would even like to see this topic in another area rather than this one.

Comments like this without evidence against members is what has been plaguing Meso recently. I am all for bashing and running off bad sources and hidden shills but these senseless allegations imo are just getting out of hand. You've got evidence? Awesome! Bash away! But people should be able to give honest reviews about sources without fear of reprisal. This is what Meso is all about. Harm reduction. And in order to be able to reduce harm, people need to be able to speak. May their speaking be negative reviews or even a bit over zealous, excited review by a noob. Granted the noob's review will bear no weight here.

Bash me, call me whatever names. This is my opinion and I'm sure it means little to anyone but myself. I love the underground and spend most of my time here because the drama is entertaining. But sometimes too much is, well, too much. In fact I monitor every lab thread in the underground but spend most of my time here because it is by far the most entertaining at this time. I have not bought from this lab. I have only bought from two labs on Meso and will gladly tell anyone willing to ask me in case they would like to go to those threads and see if I tried to shill for them. I could probably be accused of being a little excited about my experience, but never a shill.

I totally agree, and no accusations here just questions. I commend what he's doing but as others have said the validity is no good if the source is aware of what he's doing which seemed the case, and the only reason to let them know is for mutual benefit.

Thanks man i will try an find the most userfriendly app an free to join so those who would want to join can. An i will give atleast a days heads up to help if i can get those who have problems set up bud.

Sounds cool. I'd be in to watch some of that.

Doctored gear........ my god there have been many sources who have given us good ones such a bad name..... it's truly sad.

It's fine though, I'll keep showing everyone the quality time, and time, and time again. We already have the omega vs. pharma in full effect as well to further prove things....

Let's shine a little light on something.... so some think labs may purposely underdose. I have no clue as I do not pay any attention to any other lab, but let's throw out a couple numbers here....

So let's say someone would underdose a single batch of test Enanthate. Batch consists of around 60 vials total, he purposely underdosed by a hypothetical 20%..... that may have saved him around $80.00 TOPS..... so he takes the risk Of completely ruining his reputation over $80.00???? Makes no sense to me at all. What I think happens most of the time products are sub par is they are using a sub par source to obtain their unfinished products. Third party raw suppliers are out there in masses now, and it's going through many hands before the final user obtains it. Many speak on just making their own products and hey it's great to do, just trust your source fully.
@thetsl, I wasn't accusing you but it's not unheard of. I'm personally happy with the products of yours that I'm using.

Dang, now I'm a shill

I totally agree, and no accusations here just questions. I commend what he's doing but as others have said the validity is no good if the source is aware of what he's doing which seemed the case, and the only reason to let them know is for mutual benefit.

I agree completely that it needs to be anonymous to be legitimate testing. I might have taken your post out of context and I apologize if so. I've just had some thoughts running through my gray matter lately and your comment just kinda triggered things lol.

That might be true. An i agree but he or she wont know what i order i test or if i will even test it. Sorry i do apologize for getting in to much depth. I started by just saying i test everyones gear always regardless of how well known they are. But i do agree an will not post about testing a sources stuff until i have it in hand.

I'm all for testing, but many are biased on testing depending on the test kit being used. There's much information on meso explaining how the roid test one I believe it's called is very inaccurate even compared to labmax. There are so many variables that go into these tests the results can be extremely skewed. It's based on the overall presence of hormone to begin with, and a color system that multiple compounds the colors are very close in reference with. Some require the administration of compound and within seconds the test is finished and the color will continue to change there after, etc.

Like many say, it's a good tool in determining presence of the compound as long as you are following the test correctly.

Average TA for me 3 weeks.

I am doing this. Other members may be also. But I can't say for sure. I have no affiliation with tsl. Not a rep just a guy sharing my opinions and bloods. I got no free gear for this log. I did receive 1 test cyp free due to slow shipping. I am not getting refunded for bloods. I'm doing this solely for my knowledge and sharing it With meso. Any opinions on how I can make it easy to prove it's honest let me know. I can post pics of unopened vials timing of injection and blood draw.

@thetsl, I wasn't accusing you but it's not unheard of. I'm personally happy with the products of yours that I'm using.

Dang, now I'm a shill

Yes my friend I didn't take it offensively. I have just been off the grid for a while before coming to meso being private and I did not realize how many suppliers out there sold sub quality products.

I am doing this. Other members may be also. But I can't say for sure. I have no affiliation with tsl. Not a rep just a guy sharing my opinions and bloods. I got no free gear for this log. I did receive 1 test cyp free due to slow shipping. I am not getting refunded for bloods. I'm doing this solely for my knowledge and sharing it With meso. Any opinions on how I can make it easy to prove it's honest let me know. I can post pics of unopened vials timing of injection and blood draw.
Just do it and let your word and posted results be enough.

Yes i agree 100% tsl ive used all that are available an learnt the hard way mutiple compounds are Nil. Also above a certain rage is also nil. Roidtest is striaght garbage an is so inaccurate. I use labmax an follow everything to a T but also let others determine what they will with the test. Its about all one can do at home that is the most availability an user friendly. It lets you know wether what is said to be present is. Am thats it. It does indeed change quickly an you have to be on point when doing them. I use a mask an gloves an sterile as possible environment as i can.

Also i have no beef with anyone above or upset about any comments made. They are honest an thats all that matters. If one gets mad becaise they are wrong they will have a tough life. Im here to learn as stated many times an with that comes being wrong many times. Im not patronizing anyone with saying apperciate it because i do. But its all about the way goes about talking to me wether i respectwhat they have to say or it has any merit at all.

As I told the other today, sadly enough no matter what, once the results are posted some will always say it was false or rigged and other negative comments, but at the end of the day, the majority of members will know the truth and see this testing was conducted for good reasons for the entirety of the forum.

Yes i agree 100% tsl ive used all that are available an learnt the hard way mutiple compounds are Nil. Also above a certain rage is also nil. Roidtest is striaght garbage an is so inaccurate. I use labmax an follow everything to a T but also let others determine what they will with the test. Its about all one can do at home that is the most availability an user friendly. It lets you know wether what is said to be present is. Am thats it. It does indeed change quickly an you have to be on point when doing them. I use a mask an gloves an sterile as possible environment as i can.

Also i have no beef with anyone above or upset about any comments made. They are honest an thats all that matters. If one gets mad becaise they are wrong they will have a tough life. Im here to learn as stated many times an with that comes being wrong many times. Im not patronizing anyone with saying apperciate it because i do. But its all about the way goes about talking to me wether i respectwhat they have to say or it has any merit at all.

Glad you are using labmax and not roid test. I encourage anyone to test my products at any time. I'm not cocky but I'm very confident in my product line.

Glad you are using labmax and not roid test. I encourage anyone to test my products at any time. I'm not cocky but I'm very confident in my product line.

Right on. I agree with the guys above then again you dont know my personal email so its all good. But man being confident in ones work is respected. I personally dont know shit about your product. But thats why im here is to learn an so far i like what im seeing with how you act an engage. But i will see when it comes to product an be honest with what my results are. People here as you know like honesty an not sugar coating. Im mot afraid of a source or his bashing it does not faze me in anyway. So i do what i do an will continue until a new an better way comes allong an i learn an master it with 100% confidence or i wont do it. But regardless i push nor endorse anyones products just make suggestions with personal proof. But right on man keep up your good work im sure its respected and well liked by those who use. Anyone elses comments are useless if they havent delt with you.