TSL LABS

When you go read the anabolic labs thread you will see that it doesn't work that way. All tested samples are chosen by anabolic labs and then purchased anonymously to be sent in to be independently tested. The sources can't ask to be tested. They can however donate, however large or small that donation may be, to the cause in appreciation for being able to set up shop here.
I know the gear is anonymously purchased. But Millard has no idea tsl even exists. At least he can get on his radar and make a donation all at the same time. I honestly cannot believe he hasn't made a donation already considering he has set up shop here and doesn't pay a dime.

Bahaha coming from the guy who has more people that hate you then anyone here. Ya buddy your one of those cats i say has ZERO merit with anything you say at all. I just see your own meme an luagh. Why would you ever come at me side ways ive never said anything negative about you. But now i see you obviously piss on your own balls. So do me a favor "bro" so i dont get mad when i see piss on the seat. When you address me. Just remember YOU SIT DOWN WHEN YOU PEE.
I'm not trying to win a fucking popularity contest. I could give a flying fuck who likes me. I have a whole fan club you should join it you can get pics and everything lmao
@JUST FISH OFFICIAL FAN CLUB THREAD

Bahaha coming from the guy who has more people that hate you then anyone here. Ya buddy your one of those cats i say has ZERO merit with anything you say at all. I just see your own meme an luagh. Why would you ever come at me side ways ive never said anything negative about you. But now i see you obviously piss on your own balls. So do me a favor "bro" so i dont get mad when i see piss on the seat. When you address me. Just remember YOU SIT DOWN WHEN YOU PEE.
For someone with years worth of gear that safe sure looked empty. Like I said I don't even know where to start with your fucking bullshit. Labmax how deep your girls asshole is after I cave that shit in tonight

No one is being censored at Meso in any of the forum sections. Anyone can say anything they want (with a few minor exceptions of which threatening to kill someone is one).

I realize this and I appreciate your response. It's just that if you look at some of the actions around Meso recently, it can be viewed that censoring is being attempted through constantly attacking members. It's actually not against the rules to attack either. But the concept of The Meso Underground is supposed to be to share free and unhindered information about steroid and steroid sources. These current actions are attempting to stifle this sharing and according to Meso principle this should not be occurring.

Now if there is hard evidence supporting infractions of the governing rules, then by all means, actions MUST be taken.

But Meso members Should really try to get back to allowing Meso members to share their experiences as this was what this forum was apparently designed to do in order to allow the best possible harm reduction for the community.

Dude your so tough an obviously have something to prove or you would just know when to shut up. You as a grown man are a fool. An i would want to slap you in ths face for your sheer disrespectful manner towrds everyone here. An thats sooooooooo uncommon for me. Because im super calm an genuinely like people but something about you screams you didnt get enough love as a child. An im not being mean its just your approach towards.....well everyone. When you post anything I actually feel bad for you man. Like wow. An thats sad because im no one just a simple cat stuck to a flying rock in infinite space trying to survive. Your the type that guves our community a bad name man. You have to be one of those mentally unstable guys before gear an now just lost your shit an for that im sorry. I suggest crossfit for you sir trust me you would make many more buddies there

I know the gear is anonymously purchased. But Millard has no idea tsl even exists. At least he can get on his radar and make a donation all at the same time. I honestly cannot believe he hasn't made a donation already considering he has set up shop here and doesn't pay a dime.

Millard has commented in this thread before so I'd only assume he has somewhat of an idea who I am.

I do not mind contributing whatsoever. I've also not charged a SINGLE member here a cent on shipping since the day I have been here. I do not mind contributing to the better cause of the community whatsoever. Someone just explain to me how and where and I'll contribute...... :)

Millard has commented in this thread before so I'd only assume he has somewhat of an idea who I am.

I do not mind contributing whatsoever. I've also not charged a SINGLE member here a cent on shipping since the day I have been here. I do not mind contributing to the better cause of the community whatsoever. Someone just explain to me how and where and I'll contribute...... :)

Happy New Year TSL --- you treated me right and a few of my friends and your free shipping doesnt get enough credit , I have no probs with your service , guys need to learn to use secure email providers when they contact you or its no dice. Learn this its easy ....talk to you later ;) ~Ogh

Happy New Year TSL --- you treated me right and a few of my friends and your free shipping doesnt get enough credit , I have no probs with your service , guys need to learn to use secure email providers when they contact you or its no dice. Learn this its easy ....talk to you later ;) ~Ogh

Much appreciated my friend have a great New Year as well!

Dude your so tough an obviously have something to prove or you would just know when to shut up. You as a grown man are a fool. An i would want to slap you in ths face for your sheer disrespectful manner towrds everyone here. An thats sooooooooo uncommon for me. Because im super calm an genuinely like people but something about you screams you didnt get enough love as a child. An im not being mean its just your approach towards.....well everyone. When you post anything I actually feel bad for you man. Like wow. An thats sad because im no one just a simple cat stuck to a flying rock in infinite space trying to survive. Your the type that guves our community a bad name man. You have to be one of those mentally unstable guys before gear an now just lost your shit an for that im sorry. I suggest crossfit for you sir trust me you would make many more buddies there
I love that you used the word our community. Lmao you fucking bulshit artist

You will even get a fancy anabolic lab banner and all :cool:

Word up, i swear sometimes i wanna just want to walk up like i know them and be like "what are you running"? LOL
I wanna ask the same question and what lab! My 29yr old doesn't give a shit, he's like "let me guess test and deca". The guy is WTF, then says nah test and tren. Lmao. Told my kid he's lucky he has that Gift of Gab, Or he'd get his butt kicked!!!

For some reason when I dealt with TSL through proton I got all his replays in the spam folder.I didn't realize he had emailed me back for a day or two after.Anyone else have this same issue?

For some reason when I dealt with TSL through proton I got all his replays in the spam folder.I didn't realize he had emailed me back for a day or two after.Anyone else have this same issue?

I haven't had any of his messages go to spam. However, I emailed him a few nights ago and he looked for my message then asked me to send it again. I've never used Proton mail before. Using my iPhone, I can tell you Protonmail's user interface is not user friendly. It's not very intuitive to navigate. Maybe it's me. Maybe because it has unique secure features. I've had a difficult time navigating my conversations with him.

He said a while back that he hates proton mail (if I am not mistaken). I hate it too. I'm not surprised he misses some emails here and there with so many people emailing him. Maybe it's different on a desktop. Just my 2 cents.

If he hates proton then why does he use it if he has problems? There are so many apps out there user friendly. Proton to me is super easy but maybe just me idk?

If he hates proton then why does he use it if he has problems? There are so many apps out there user friendly. Proton to me is super easy but maybe just me idk?

That I can't tell you. Are there many more "secure" email apps? I don't want to put words in the mans mouth. Although I recall reading that in this thread somewhere.

Do you use protonmail on a desktop or smart phone? Is it an iPhone?

That I can't tell you. Are there many more "secure" email apps? I don't want to put words in the mans mouth. Although I recall reading that in this thread somewhere.

Do you use protonmail on a desktop or smart phone? Is it an iPhone?
I use tutanota app it seems to work for everyone I've msged haven't had any issues with tsl or other sources and it's really simple

I love that you used the word our community. Lmao you fucking bulshit artist
well sinc you've been here since barely just before August, you'd do well to learn that yes this is OUR community and you'd also do well to just shut the fuck up and listen.... I'm a pretty nice dude but you've gotten on my last damn nerve with all your shit talk. Just shut the fuck up already please!!!! Jesus Christ you're like a damn 5 year old maturity wise. You may not agree with everyone here and that's fine but you can start being alittle more respectful to your common man here... you're nobodies daddy here boy so get with it or get gone either way is fine by me!

Tutanota, porton i have a tablet. Galaxy 7s edge, an tablet desktop thing that clips into a keyboard. I use them for business as well i have mutiple different emails an apps i use. If you have a andriod just go to play store apps an type in encrypted email

Sponsors