TSL LABS

Inconsistency in communication is 99.8% of the members not using a correct secure email address. Shipping can vary and sometimes an order is overlooked, that is not extremely uncommon.

Not to be a dick, but I'm taking issue to this statement. You claimed that there was an incompatibility with email servers, yet the emails I sent to place the order and arrange funds went through without a hitch o_O So, there was not a server issue, it was just a lack of communication and a lost order. I understand shit happens. Just don't come out and say that it's 99.8% the members fault... or I guess I'm part of the .02% :cool:

Not to be a dick, but I'm taking issue to this statement. You claimed that there was an incompatibility with email servers, yet the emails I sent to place the order and arrange funds went through without a hitch o_O So, there was not a server issue, it was just a lack of communication and a lost order. I understand shit happens. Just don't come out and say that it's 99.8% the members fault... or I guess I'm part of the .02% :cool:

I never point anyone out in specific. However, if you'd like to, I can show you via email how not every email always comes through, especially with the one that was used. I unfortunately cannot control which emails do get delivered successfully or not, but I know most of the time it seems a new email comes through, and sometimes replies are not received.

You are correct though about the lost order, especially because it happened to be right when we went on the restocking break. Luckily I have broad shoulders though and openly admit when the issue is on my end, even make sure the customer is taken care of with a free item or two when there is an issue. :)

I never point anyone out in specific. However, if you'd like to, I can show you via email how not every email always comes through, especially with the one that was used. I unfortunately cannot control which emails do get delivered successfully or not, but I know most of the time it seems a new email comes through, and sometimes replies are not received.

You are correct though about the lost order, especially because it happened to be right when we went on the restocking break. Luckily I have broad shoulders though and openly admit when the issue is on my end, even make sure the customer is taken care of with a free item or two when there is an issue. :)

I can appreciate that.

I want Quality. I dont give a shit about how fast it is or isnt. We live in this instant gradification bullshit.
1.quality of gear.
2.quality of gear!
3.consistency
4. Loyailty
5.descret packing
6.Cs
7.shipping time

The shit that doesnt matter to me when it comes to above is. Prices,being my "buddy" being nice,shinny labels..etc.

I want to have a consistent flow of good shit. An i want a honest cat. If he thinks he cant make something up to par just dont do it. If they push it an ots all for profit thats a bullshit reason.
So only brand ive yet to try is yours thats been talked of highly. I have 3 to 5 years of shit. But i want some quality shit. I have my own lil lab an about 60 different test kits an im waiting to get my tabs an a few more oils to do my videos like normal. So i want in on your line if you will do some business with me man. An i respect the words you wrote because there true
I call bullshit

Well thats your opinion an I respectfully disagree an you sont have to join. All my test are done with the orginal caps still on an no source knows what i will test or when i will do it so it is blind. I let myself an the guys present choose what we want to test an open them an then test them all in one go. But i understand what your saying but i cant see who is doing the blind test an i cant watch the results with my own eyes and i dont know them. So for me sir i will do my own bloods,labs,an send off to my personal labs to test my product i get. An i will pay to do so an be honest. If its underdosed,bunk,or great. All my post about someones shit is statistical facts of my testing and personal experiences. If thats useless then so be it but i benefit from it an will continue to do so an learn. Thats what i enjoy. But thanks man i apperciate the honesty an it does make since and with some memebers i completely agree i wouldnt trust their testing if jesus came dancing down with the vials an test tubes sorry. But im just honest an i like people to disagree an state thier opinions thats how i learn.

I can respect that [emoji4]

No offense but i dont have to explain shit to you. I buy gear on sales an take chances. I test them via labmax or private lab. An more then 60% come back underdosed or shit in the because them using same vat or miss labled powder. But i honestly do not care how i look to you or others i do what i can an want for the members. I live stream me testing different labs. An get good feedback an people thanking me. Because guys say they will do bloods,simec,chemtox,labmax then ghost. I fortunately have the funds to so. I have a very valid reason in which i do what i do. An those that know what an why i do it. Understand an reap the benys. But no i dont do live streams for free gear hahah thats the first time ive been accused of that shit...um ever. But hey to each their own. An i was having a convo with TSL guys. Im not being daft a dick or egotistical i just want to feel out this guy an get answers on quality im on a mission. Allot of people use this source. An id like to test his product in me lab an body of its up to par that way i gain personal knowledge first hand an can speak on this source.
Much love all have a groovy new year
Your a bullshit artist. I don't even know what to bring up first lol. Your a fucking joke get the fuck out

Average TA for me 3 weeks.

I am doing this. Other members may be also. But I can't say for sure. I have no affiliation with tsl. Not a rep just a guy sharing my opinions and bloods. I got no free gear for this log. I did receive 1 test cyp free due to slow shipping. I am not getting refunded for bloods. I'm doing this solely for my knowledge and sharing it With meso. Any opinions on how I can make it easy to prove it's honest let me know. I can post pics of unopened vials timing of injection and blood draw.

I hope thats not the case. If a meso brother takes the time and effort to get bloods on any lab, he should be thanked not attacked, cause that would be ridiculous.
The more bloods we get on a certain lab the better as we can compare them to check for consistency. Common sense really.
So i and im sure many others really appreciate you or any member posting bloods.

Your a bullshit artist. I don't even know what to bring up first lol. Your a fucking joke get the fuck out

Bahaha coming from the guy who has more people that hate you then anyone here. Ya buddy your one of those cats i say has ZERO merit with anything you say at all. I just see your own meme an luagh. Why would you ever come at me side ways ive never said anything negative about you. But now i see you obviously piss on your own balls. So do me a favor "bro" so i dont get mad when i see piss on the seat. When you address me. Just remember YOU SIT DOWN WHEN YOU PEE.

I'm all for testing, but many are biased on testing depending on the test kit being used. There's much information on meso explaining how the roid test one I believe it's called is very inaccurate even compared to labmax. There are so many variables that go into these tests the results can be extremely skewed. It's based on the overall presence of hormone to begin with, and a color system that multiple compounds the colors are very close in reference with. Some require the administration of compound and within seconds the test is finished and the color will continue to change there after, etc.

Like many say, it's a good tool in determining presence of the compound as long as you are following the test correctly.
Why not talk to Millard about anabolic lab testing? That is the end all testing. Then there's no need for this half ass bullshit testing. Labmax lmao

Steroid Underground RULES

Opinions and experiences - good and bad - regarding steroid sources and underground labs (UGLs) will not be censored at all.

I think this rule needs to be posted throughout the underground for anyone who never took the time to read it.

Of course this one is just as important

(6) Members must disclose any affiliation with vendors discussed in the "Steroid Underground" for which they receive, or expect to receive, compensation.

Why not talk to Millard about anabolic lab testing? That is the end all testing. Then there's no need for this half ass bullshit testing. Labmax lmao

When you go read the anabolic labs thread you will see that it doesn't work that way. All tested samples are chosen by anabolic labs and then purchased anonymously to be sent in to be independently tested. The sources can't ask to be tested. They can however donate, however large or small that donation may be, to the cause in appreciation for being able to set up shop here.

Steroid Underground RULES

Opinions and experiences - good and bad - regarding steroid sources and underground labs (UGLs) will not be censored at all.

I think this rule needs to be posted throughout the underground for anyone who never took the time to read it.

Of course this one is just as important

(6) Members must disclose any affiliation with vendors discussed in the "Steroid Underground" for which they receive, or expect to receive, compensation.

No one is being censored at Meso in any of the forum sections. Anyone can say anything they want (with a few minor exceptions of which threatening to kill someone is one).