TSL LABS

For some reason when I dealt with TSL through proton I got all his replays in the spam folder.I didn't realize he had emailed me back for a day or two after.Anyone else have this same issue?
No bro and that's the same one I'd use to talk to him.... no telling what the deal is with proton to be honest... I've had similar issues with it, just not when I emailed tsl

I know of its ofdf topic but i need to purchase 115$ of bc an have not the slightest idea on what app to use an what wallet. An i read you have to do the shit in person? How is that easier then MG or some other wiring service other than anonymity?

No bro and that's the same one I'd use to talk to him.... no telling what the deal is with proton to be honest... I've had similar issues with it, just not when I emailed tsl

Whats up my man! Hows the new year treating you so far? Got any resolutions man? I myself dont believe in them. I just stay ready so i dont have to get ready!

I know of its ofdf topic but i need to purchase 115$ of bc an have not the slightest idea on what app to use an what wallet. An i read you have to do the shit in person? How is that easier then MG or some other wiring service other than anonymity?
Coinbase is pretty easy to figure out and use

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Coinbase? Okay right on. Can you use like a prepaid visa to load funds or PP. I dont use bank info on shit like that or DC

You can buy on coinbase, then send it to a different wallet before sending to a source. Nothings completely anonymous or secure nowadays, but at least it doesn't directly link to your personal info.

You can buy bitcoin anonymously at Paxful.com with prepaid and a lot of different methods, But they really screw you. You only get .50-.80 cents on the dollar.

Ya i saw that man i saw virworx or something like that useses paypal u can deposit money then buy BC. Isnt it cheaper if you know someone with BC or ask around an just buy it from individuals rather then a online source that fucks you with no lube like you said 50 cents on the dollar is robbery man

Ya i saw that man i saw virworx or something like that useses paypal u can deposit money then buy BC. Isnt it cheaper if you know someone with BC or ask around an just buy it from individuals rather then a online source that fucks you with no lube like you said 50 cents on the dollar is robbery man
See Bitcoin seems like so much trouble to me I just use mg. Like others said nothing is really anonymous anyways

well sinc you've been here since barely just before August, you'd do well to learn that yes this is OUR community and you'd also do well to just shut the fuck up and listen.... I'm a pretty nice dude but you've gotten on my last damn nerve with all your shit talk. Just shut the fuck up already please!!!! Jesus Christ you're like a damn 5 year old maturity wise. You may not agree with everyone here and that's fine but you can start being alittle more respectful to your common man here... you're nobodies daddy here boy so get with it or get gone either way is fine by me!
@JUST FISH OFFICIAL FAN CLUB THREAD

Not trying to give u a hard time, just dialing in this issue of communication. When ur fast on the response and shipping etc it gives people confidence and peace of mind in you and your product. Take our friendly steroid supplier drugsgear for example. Now his shit is pretty expensive, but people like him cuz he always responds super quick to inquiries and his turn around time is lightning fast. That gets him customers he otherwise would not have. Peace of mind goes along way in this shady business.
^this^ I would love run your gear TSL/Omega but the lagging t/a and hit or miss communication has me leary of spending $ with you. I use Darius mostly because he is quick and professional and so do lots of others. Even though we know we can get it (pharmacom) cheaper elsewhere we still use him because we all know the transaction will go smoothly and be problem free. I'd wager a guess that Darius does ad much business as pharmacom store does just based on his reputation alone. If you step up you professionalism I'd bet your business would boom.

^this^ I would love run your gear TSL/Omega but the lagging t/a and hit or miss communication has me leary of spending $ with you. I use Darius mostly because he is quick and professional and so do lots of others. Even though we know we can get it (pharmacom) cheaper elsewhere we still use him because we all know the transaction will go smoothly and be problem free. I'd wager a guess that Darius does ad much business as pharmacom store does just based on his reputation alone. If you step up you professionalism I'd bet your business would boom.

The things you said are probably true. Some things might be debatable. However, my first experience with PC Dbol sucked.

My second pack from Darius was snagged by customs. D made it right by giving me store credit in an amount that was more than my order. Also I've been waiting on a pack from PC for more than 2 weeks. However with TSL you won't have to worry about customs. So, PC isn't perfect.

well sinc you've been here since barely just before August, you'd do well to learn that yes this is OUR community and you'd also do well to just shut the fuck up and listen.... I'm a pretty nice dude but you've gotten on my last damn nerve with all your shit talk. Just shut the fuck up already please!!!! Jesus Christ you're like a damn 5 year old maturity wise. You may not agree with everyone here and that's fine but you can start being alittle more respectful to your common man here... you're nobodies daddy here boy so get with it or get gone either way is fine by me!
Lmao. You've been here since "barely" July. I don't even know where to start this entire post is a fucking contradiction. Your a joke, get off my dick then you won't have to worry about anything. Next time you feel like dick riding do it in the official fan club page so you don't clutter up threads with your bullshit
@JUST FISH OFFICIAL FAN CLUB THREAD

Okay man very few people i would ever side with here but @Tj72 never comes at anyone side ways. You have managed to piss off 2 of the most level headed cats that have tried time an time again to ignore your utter stupidity not only are you labeled a "shill" but i fully beleive you sir or ma'am since you do sit down when you pee are a TROLL. An attention whore who has to have the last word always with no logic zero cognitive skills and most likely if i had to put my finger on it serious serious insecurity issues? Like the guy who stares at himself the whole time in the gym an does 1/4 lifting. 1/2 squaking an coaching others. But knows nothing of form or just the over all science an anatomy of ones body. An 100% creeper on the women an lil boys who are lifting. Wat wait....i know who you are...tumblr_lzoi07vGfC1qfcc0fo1_1280.jpg