TSL LABS

Inconsistency in communication is 99.8% of the members not using a correct secure email address. Shipping can vary and sometimes an order is overlooked, that is not extremely uncommon. I have stated my shipping is usually around 7 business days, I have not once lied about shipping times. That is my business model, if other suppliers can get orders out in a day and received within 3, that is great for them. We have certain methods and we stick to those.

What I have proven since day one is my quality in products. Sadly enough, I've seen these days some guys do not care as much about quality , they simply want speed. I will not call any other lab names but I've CONSISTENTLY seen guys running 600mg+ of testosterone posting low 2000s TT , or lower and members seem to be happy with that and stick to that supplier because they get mediocre results but get their product in hand in 3 days. Hey, to each his own. I'll continue to provide excellent products and fair t/a and I'm perfectly fine with that. The beauty of this is there are many Supp's out there to choose from, it's all in what's most important to the person ordering.

I want Quality. I dont give a shit about how fast it is or isnt. We live in this instant gradification bullshit.
1.quality of gear.
2.quality of gear!
3.consistency
4. Loyailty
5.descret packing
6.Cs
7.shipping time

The shit that doesnt matter to me when it comes to above is. Prices,being my "buddy" being nice,shinny labels..etc.

I want to have a consistent flow of good shit. An i want a honest cat. If he thinks he cant make something up to par just dont do it. If they push it an ots all for profit thats a bullshit reason.
So only brand ive yet to try is yours thats been talked of highly. I have 3 to 5 years of shit. But i want some quality shit. I have my own lil lab an about 60 different test kits an im waiting to get my tabs an a few more oils to do my videos like normal. So i want in on your line if you will do some business with me man. An i respect the words you wrote because there true

An xrage why no to paypal bro? I honestly would like to know if its dangroues. I change acounts weekly so i dont have activity. But lwt me know.

An hahah @Just Fish or whatever bahahah thats cold man

Come on bro the guy in the pic who is the queen of shill! Not you man haha but i guess now I'm going to use that any time someone starts being stupid, it just fits.

My bad i didnt notice the AVI well who it was but i do now hahah wow well done sir lol

I want Quality. I dont give a shit about how fast it is or isnt. We live in this instant gradification bullshit.
1.quality of gear.
2.quality of gear!
3.consistency
4. Loyailty
5.descret packing
6.Cs
7.shipping time

The shit that doesnt matter to me when it comes to above is. Prices,being my "buddy" being nice,shinny labels..etc.

I want to have a consistent flow of good shit. An i want a honest cat. If he thinks he cant make something up to par just dont do it. If they push it an ots all for profit thats a bullshit reason.
So only brand ive yet to try is yours thats been talked of highly. I have 3 to 5 years of shit. But i want some quality shit. I have my own lil lab an about 60 different test kits an im waiting to get my tabs an a few more oils to do my videos like normal. So i want in on your line if you will do some business with me man. An i respect the words you wrote because there true

What kind of videos like labmax tests? And what words are we talking about? Help the members here not the source, sounds like he is going to send you gear to take videos, why else would you use a new domestic ugl when you have half a decade of gear? The shit only has so long a shelf life, so is that the deal? "I want in on your line if you'll do business with me." Who has to express that to a source? Help me understand here bro.

1.quality of gear.
2.quality of gear!
3.consistency
4. Loyailty
5.descret packing
6.Cs
7.shipping time

Maybe there is a language barrier here, but if I am reading this correctly you are saying you would like gear to make a video? That's not how meso works man.

If you have all this gear stashed why are you on here?

But this doesn't look good to be honest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An xrage why no to paypal bro? I honestly would like to know if its dangroues. I change acounts weekly so i dont have activity. But lwt me know.

An hahah @Just Fish or whatever bahahah thats cold man

Haha cold as ice playa! But seriously you seem like a good dude what's these tests and videos you're nice enough to contribute? I didn't mean to imply you're receiving free gear if you're not but that's not cool.

No offense but i dont have to explain shit to you. I buy gear on sales an take chances. I test them via labmax or private lab. An more then 60% come back underdosed or shit in the because them using same vat or miss labled powder. But i honestly do not care how i look to you or others i do what i can an want for the members. I live stream me testing different labs. An get good feedback an people thanking me. Because guys say they will do bloods,simec,chemtox,labmax then ghost. I fortunately have the funds to so. I have a very valid reason in which i do what i do. An those that know what an why i do it. Understand an reap the benys. But no i dont do live streams for free gear hahah thats the first time ive been accused of that shit...um ever. But hey to each their own. An i was having a convo with TSL guys. Im not being daft a dick or egotistical i just want to feel out this guy an get answers on quality im on a mission. Allot of people use this source. An id like to test his product in me lab an body of its up to par that way i gain personal knowledge first hand an can speak on this source.
Much love all have a groovy new year

What kind of videos like labmax tests? And what words are we talking about? Help the members here not the source, sounds like he is going to send you gear to take videos, why else would you use a new domestic ugl when you have half a decade of gear? The shit only has so long a shelf life, so is that the deal? "I want in on your line if you'll do business with me." Who has to express that to a source? Help me understand here bro.

No attack. Just discussion here. And this opinion of mine is not really directed strictly to you @Mr. Chicago. It just so happens that your comment popped up as these thoughts were running through my mind. So I apologize beforehand @Mr. Chicago. Honestly I would even like to see this topic in another area rather than this one.

Comments like this without evidence against members is what has been plaguing Meso recently. I am all for bashing and running off bad sources and hidden shills but these senseless allegations imo are just getting out of hand. You've got evidence? Awesome! Bash away! But people should be able to give honest reviews about sources without fear of reprisal. This is what Meso is all about. Harm reduction. And in order to be able to reduce harm, people need to be able to speak. May their speaking be negative reviews or even a bit over zealous, excited review by a noob. Granted the noob's review will bear no weight here.

Bash me, call me whatever names. This is my opinion and I'm sure it means little to anyone but myself. I love the underground and spend most of my time here because the drama is entertaining. But sometimes too much is, well, too much. In fact I monitor every lab thread in the underground but spend most of my time here because it is by far the most entertaining at this time. I have not bought from this lab. I have only bought from two labs on Meso and will gladly tell anyone willing to ask me in case they would like to go to those threads and see if I tried to shill for them. I could probably be accused of being a little excited about my experience, but never a shill.

Haha cold as ice playa! But seriously you seem like a good dude what's these tests and videos you're nice enough to contribute? I didn't mean to imply you're receiving free gear if you're not but that's not cool.

Nah its all good. I was posting test results on here but its counter productive half the time. So i invite guys to live stream where you can ask questions on the stream via keyboard or mic an i let the guys vote on what i have they want to see tested an on tuesday hopefully i will be testing 10 diff. Ones an will invite those who i think will genuinely ask beneficial ?s an cam teach me an maybe learn some shit are always welcome im in this to learn man an help those who i can when i can but when helping i get helped by these guys 100% of the time. I love doing it thats all. I have zero agenda or motive an buy everything

No offense but i dont have to explain shit to you. I buy gear on sales an take chances. I test them via labmax or private lab. An more then 60% come back underdosed or shit in the because them using same vat or miss labled powder. But i honestly do not care how i look to you or others i do what i can an want for the members. I live stream me testing different labs. An get good feedback an people thanking me. Because guys say they will do bloods,simec,chemtox,labmax then ghost. I fortunately have the funds to so. I have a very valid reason in which i do what i do. An those that know what an why i do it. Understand an reap the benys. But no i dont do live streams for free gear hahah thats the first time ive been accused of that shit...um ever. But hey to each their own. An i was having a convo with TSL guys. Im not being daft a dick or egotistical i just want to feel out this guy an get answers on quality im on a mission. Allot of people use this source. An id like to test his product in me lab an body of its up to par that way i gain personal knowledge first hand an can speak on this source.

You have a YouTube channel or something? Might be cool to check out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, have been working on several products that will soon be released.

Testosterone Enanthate 200mg / trenbolone enanthate 100mg / Drostanolone Enanthate 100mg blend....... so a total of 400mg between the three esters

Also, the Trenegade 200mg..... 100mg trenbolone enanthate / 100mg trenbolone acetate

Also I have spent hours on new and improved labels that will also be going on all of the products as soon as they are finished and printed

So starting off 2017 with some new products and upgraded look!!

Sale will also start Monday and will run for 7 days.
A lot of TA concerns and now a sell red flag for sure u can't even keep up now as it is why would u have a sell imo I wouldn't throw cash at u tell u lean to communicate and improve ta

But if you tell this or any lab that you will be testing the gear they send you ahead of time as you have done here, doesnt that make your results pretty useless? Im not saying TSL would send you" special "
Vials knowing your going to test them , but why even take the chance? We prefer blind tests here so your method would be 100% useless here at meso. Not being a daft dick, just letting you know whats up cause it seems you have no idea what we do here.

I do have a youtube channel but thinking about doing something for gear. But i dont show my face. I use live streamimg apps or online like parascope. If your interested i will make a post or pm the guys that will be honest on what they see an post their honest unbiased opinions without alternative motives. No people in bed are allowed an i will kick anyone off that start bashing each other an doing a cack measuring contest i have a zero tolerance policy for that bullshit when i spend my time an money an go out of my way to set up a 30 to 45 min conference video. I have very little rules but talking iver each other,yelling,bashing each other or plugging sources will get u kicked off an not allowed back ever so if your cool with that i will letcha know man. And no sources or reps allowed.
An i will PM every memeber the list of which who is joining so if the members come to a concinuos of who is an what they are then with proof they wont be allowed on its very simple but guys with beefs i dont give 2 shits not 1 nor interested. Its for the benifit of the mases not individual selfish twats. An i enjoy chatting with you cats an learning its a educational tool for you an I "everyone" an thats exactly how i treat it. So of people are kosher with that your welcome. I will give a few hours heads up an make sure its after work for everyone or most normally 5pm central time. I will send info on test on how to get the color chart so you know what you an I are seeing an discussing. Its all about having fun an learning man. So i will let all know a day ahead of time

Well thats your opinion an I respectfully disagree an you sont have to join. All my test are done with the orginal caps still on an no source knows what i will test or when i will do it so it is blind. I let myself an the guys present choose what we want to test an open them an then test them all in one go. But i understand what your saying but i cant see who is doing the blind test an i cant watch the results with my own eyes and i dont know them. So for me sir i will do my own bloods,labs,an send off to my personal labs to test my product i get. An i will pay to do so an be honest. If its underdosed,bunk,or great. All my post about someones shit is statistical facts of my testing and personal experiences. If thats useless then so be it but i benefit from it an will continue to do so an learn. Thats what i enjoy. But thanks man i apperciate the honesty an it does make since and with some memebers i completely agree i wouldnt trust their testing if jesus came dancing down with the vials an test tubes sorry. But im just honest an i like people to disagree an state thier opinions thats how i learn.