TSL LABS

Damn man, that shit got me all teary-eyed..On a serious note, that is what's up! This is encouraging, this is that brother love shit we hear about growing into our bones. I'm still new to Meso, but in my heart I'm going at this community in earnest. Taking it slow, speaking only when relevant, not offering info or opinion just cause i think its good and right. All this time i have thought on occasion to myself that "damn this anabolic world is a lonely pursuit". Sometimes I'm at the gym and I'm think "is one of my Meso brothers here" and i don't know about it. LOL
Any way, just felt like chiming in, this is to be supported. Peace ya'll.
Funny you say that about being at the gym and wondering if fellow members are there..I do this too. I see a guy who is clearly on the juice and I'm like hmm wonder what his handle is lol

I'll just walk around with my dick out from now on so you pussies can hop on that shit whenever you want. Or should I put that shit in my avi so you can gawk at that shit whenever
I know you think you're coming across as a tough guy but this is how everyone sees you...22075885.jpg

The perfect segue sir ^^^. So not only did you "like" almost every post by this ugl. You have not run his gear? Huh kinda weird to like something you've never tried don't ya think? But hey you're just being a swell guy hoping this "lab is legit" Could have fooled me ....not! ;) I'll see you in the Elite thread later my friend.

View attachment 56200
View attachment 56201
View attachment 56202
Not sure what you're trying to prove but once again, you're making yourself look like a total tool.

@TorroXL this is what I do know about u tank u might not have all the money or shit like that going on right but what u have to offer is better then any of that I know for sure if needed u will do anything for the dudes u care about I'm pretty sure u would take a someone's life for me if necessary ur Loylty is unbeatable always there for dudes that need you and you care about meso and this whole game in general there isn't a lot of dudes like you left ur a dying breed real recognize real homie and to top it off you make more gains on accident then most of these dudes do on purpose mother fuckers are always gonna hate that's just a hater job I'm glad to have met you and a few other solid ass dudes iv met here on meso shit some of the dudes are so real I was able to spot that shit on the Internet when u asked for help and wanted to come down here to stay I was with it because I can feel we're who u said u were and when u got here i was right keep doing you my boy ..... we out here
You're a good dude in my book WDR and I will say I'm pretty shitty when it comes to sentence structure and punctuation but hot damn man did tge period button on your phone fall out? Lmao And I hope you know I'm just busting balls :)

You know you have some one pissed when they have to quote your post 3 times haha if you can't get your come backs in 1, maybe 2 at most, then give it up. Shows people are living rent free in your head and you just come off as weak!

And what's with the homophobia @Just Fish? Maybe you should clean out your own closet first before one day you are the one to come prancing out of it. Not that there's anything wrong with that haha!

You know you have some one pissed when they have to quote your post 3 times haha if you can't get your come backs in 1, maybe 2 at most, then give it up. Shows people are living rent free in your head and you just come off as weak!

It's all about post count to him. That's how he broke a thousand today after only three months of membership. The posts are so blatantly shot gunned everywhere and at everybody it's pitifully obvious. The worst part about it is he actually makes some decent posts at times when he pulls that stick outta his ass

You should see his ridiculous posts on Darius PC page, literally posting, "10", "9", "8", .... "2", "1" trying to be the whatever number post it was to win free gear, just pathetic. Luckily someone swooped in and beat him but yeah I'm a several year member on other boards and i think 6 or 700 is the most haha a G note in 3 months like gtfo here and get a life.

You should see his ridiculous posts on Darius PC page, literally posting, "10", "9", "8", .... "2", "1" trying to be the whatever number post it was to win free gear, just pathetic. Luckily someone swooped in and beat him but yeah I'm a several year member on other boards and i think 6 or 700 is the most haha a G note in 3 months like gtfo here and get a life.

You can cheat to get more posts but you cant fake LIKES , they are given ;)

Awesome Member, Male, from Oregon Coast