TSL LABS

Good point I don't see an anabolic lab supporter banner. Shit I even made a small donation
In one of those links a certain member said the reason he was gonna support tsl. Was in part that the lab is willing to donate lol Guess not so makes me wonder the real motive to the clear support "lab over members" smh

It is always a good idea to go back and read a thread. It like connect the dots lol Question if a member joined 2 wks apart from a lab boss(tsl). Then the member" likes" almost every single post the ugl makes kinda strange???? I find it very fishy lol What's up with that @T-Bagger ? Also has TSL made a donation to MB'S program yet? He promised that at the beginning of this thread. Something to read...

TSL LABS

TSL LABS

TSL LABS

TSL LABS

TSL LABS

TSL LABS

So is it tsl or Omega again? lol Smh

good night....
Oh, a person can't like a comment an UGL makes? Or are you just pissed that I'm liking other comments that are negative about you? I find it funny that you're going through threads with anything my name is attached to. Sounds trollish to me, but whatever dude. I get that you're about damage control and looking out for the people here. That's commendable, but now you're on a witch hunt just to try and call people out.

I've personally never bought from @thetsl but I'm hoping he turns out to be a legit source. So whatever beef you have with me, I personally don't GAF. It's an Internet forum. Keep calling me out and posting posts I've liked. What a joke, dude.

Last edited:
I've personally never bought from @thetsl but I'm hoping he turns out to be a legit source
The perfect segue sir ^^^. So not only did you "like" almost every post by this ugl. You have not run his gear? Huh kinda weird to like something you've never tried don't ya think? But hey you're just being a swell guy hoping this "lab is legit" Could have fooled me ....not! ;) I'll see you in the Elite thread later my friend.

Screenshot_2016-12-29-03-53-16-1.png
Screenshot_2016-12-29-03-53-47-1.png
Screenshot_2016-12-29-03-55-10-1.png

I just dont see a major problem here with TSL , yet . I was satisfied with my purchase and everyone Ive talked to is happy , why the witch-hunt ? He aint fucked up that bad I can see ...o_O Id much rather see Mindless do the exit personally....

I just dont see a major problem here with TSL , yet . I was satisfied with my purchase and everyone Ive talked to is happy , why the witch-hunt ? He aint fucked up that bad I can see ...o_O Id rather see Mindless do the exit personally....
Ogh please read those 5 links I have posted, this guy is a liability imo and Liar. I have more to come. Ttyl

Ogh please read those 5 links I posted this guy is a liability imo and Liar. I have more to come. Ttyl

Yes he might be using those "alternative selling techniques", amazing what sources will do for sales ...lol . When someone fails to receive their order or gets crippling PIP then I"ll start rankin ....until then lets give him some more line....;)

placed an order with TSL through a different email a while ago, same email i've been using for past couple years "omega" have not heard anything back in almost 2 weeks, this is after sending funds. Not normal at all they've always been very quick and good with every order i've made. Sent an email to the TSL rep I saw on first page.

I was referred to this forum by someone who knew of this thread after I explained my situation, luckily i remembered my old account. If a sponsor could PM me that would be great as I'm unfamiliar with who's who on here.

placed an order with TSL through a different email a while ago, same email i've been using for past couple years "omega" have not heard anything back in almost 2 weeks, this is after sending funds. Not normal at all they've always been very quick and good with every order i've made. Sent an email to the TSL rep I saw on first page.

I was referred to this forum by someone who knew of this thread after I explained my situation, luckily i remembered my old account. If a sponsor could PM me that would be great as I'm unfamiliar with who's who on here.
I don't think there are any sponsors on this forum.

I would contact TSL by PM here and ask whats goin on...?? Keep us informed. ~Ogh

Oh yeh got ya @Padawan was one for sure you could try pming him. Damn a lot of issues with delayed TA I get a lot of people's worry.

Yeah somethings weird like I said i've been using him off and on for past 2 or 3 years maybe more, and communicate and t/a has always been solid even after changing to TSL, this is the first time anything like this has happened. At first I thought it may be a holiday thing.

But I got pretty suspicious when I sent in funds and it's been 2 weeks to the day w/o hearing anything back, not normal imo.