TSL LABS

That looks fun to ride but....so does this.

124840.cover.jpg
I had to look these up out of curiosity, them pussies look like chewbacca!!!

Still cant get him to reply..did he switch emails too or just the lab name?
Even though im gonna get called a shill or whatever lol did u follow these instructions ...
when contacting myself for a new order , put " MESO NEW " in your subject line. Have the contents of your order laid out, as well as the payment type, that way my return email to you can simply be pay instructions.......

************* for ALL other inquiries including questions , concerns , pending orders, or simply wanting to shoot the shit, please put
" MESO INQUIRY " in the subject line.

Even though im gonna get called a shill or whatever lol did u follow these instructions ...
when contacting myself for a new order , put " MESO NEW " in your subject line. Have the contents of your order laid out, as well as the payment type, that way my return email to you can simply be pay instructions.......

************* for ALL other inquiries including questions , concerns , pending orders, or simply wanting to shoot the shit, please put
That doesn't make you a shill it just keeps that dude from reading...

Shill. :D

So been looking around @thetsl and I'm getting a uneasy feeling. What boards are you currently on outta curiosity? You were off Asf for a bit now back there....barely!. I read a few different excuses/reasons as to why. Then at Hardcore you closed shop a month ago. So if your products are legit which they seem to be so far. Why the sudden open and close here and there? This does not give a secure feeling if I was a customer imo.

Edit - maybe I'm over thinking things but this also seem strange to me. Padwan seems to be desperate and screaming for bloodwork. Now why I ask? I can think of a couple reasons. None of them are good reason though. Just looking tsl....

Once again, you are WRONG..... if anyone is back at Asf saying they are omega, they are lying as the only forums I'm listed on is here, meso, and M&S. actually m&s I'm not even sure I'm listed there as I could not tell you the last time I even signed in over there. Hardcore?? I'm not even sure what that is, is that a forum I'm unaware of????

ASF was simply not worth the cost if you must know, but I had a very solid reputation there as you see since you seem to get on there a lot to look at things. You must have CLEARLY seen all bloods there with the exception of the one rep of advanced labs who scammed everyone, all other bloods were on point and had countless positive reviews there.

To answer another question of yours, I would assume people from asf came over here if they were not already after I decided to not be listed there anymore. I do not see anything wrong with this, as they are like everyone else and like to see current reviews of their supplier on a forum.

So clearly , once again, you are overthinking things.... screaming bloods??!!?? Didn't that happen here too as well when I was first listed here correct???? So it's ok on one forum to do, but not another. Hmmmmm.....

U caught me :rolleyes: #reppindattslgear
If we are all honest here you can see where it could look that way... he didn't just pick a random name and say I'm gonna call him a shill....whether you are or not is beyond me but the evidence provided to back up his claims looks pretty damning... also let's not forget that you are rep for a lab and you failed to let us know that when you joined... so you're not exactly innocent man

If we are all honest here you can see where it could look that way... he didn't just pick a random name and say I'm gonna call him a shill....whether you are or not is beyond me but the evidence provided to back up his claims looks pretty damning... also let's not forget that you are rep for a lab and you failed to let us know that when you joined... so you're not exactly innocent man

Who does he rep for?? I know it's not for me for sure.