TSL LABS

Dont get your panties wet yet!

In the least bit worried. As long as the tests are administered correctly they will yield more and more great test results. My apologies to you for offending you with bloods where they are supposed to be :)

As long as the tests are administered correctly they will yield more and more great test results. My apologies to you for offending you with bloods where they are supposed to be :)
Did you forget calling out members for "being scared" to post reviews.Now you want some respect? Members aren't posting bloods for you old chap. They are posting for the fellow members running this gear. Any more bullshit Mr "SHRILL" and it's not going to be pretty. Try hold true to your words!!!!

Screenshot_2016-12-26-09-22-22-1-1.png Screenshot_2016-12-26-09-23-12-1.png

I second this[emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BOGO

Buy any 2 vials of any injectable or any injectable plus one oral and get a cupcake half off. This is only while supplies (cupcakes) last. Don't worry though, I have half a dozen girl scouts churning them out 24/7 so there's enough to last for a while.

I already have bogo built in my list.

Buy 4 and get one free
Buy 8 and get two free

That's the multi pack deals....

I'll come up with something for you guys though that will be beneficial and a good sale.

I already have bogo built in my list.

Buy 4 and get one free
Buy 8 and get two free

That's the multi pack deals....

I'll come up with something for you guys though that will be beneficial and a good sale.

Nope that isn't bogo that is b4go or a 20% off sale when you buy those quantities.

I'm really just busting your balls @thetsl. The quality of the gear should be much more important to everyone than whatever sale you decide to run as your prices are already competitive. But I know everyone is always looking for a great deal whether it be on gear or any other product.

Nope that isn't bogo that is b4go or a 20% off sale when you buy those quantities.

I'm really just busting your balls @thetsl. The quality of the gear should be much more important to everyone than whatever sale you decide to run as your prices are already competitive. But I know everyone is always looking for a great deal whether it be on gear or any other product.

This is so true^^^^^^^^^^^^

I firmly agree with you. Since I've been here I have not had one quality complaint, and every single blood result has came back within near perfection dosing. The quality of my product will always be the top priority to me as well, as it is very important to me also. I feel I have contributed as much as I can here as well, even putting my products up against pharma. Cannot wait to see those results as well.

Hope everyone has a great night and a productive week.

I firmly agree with you. Since I've been here I have not had one quality complaint, and every single blood result has came back within near perfection dosing. The quality of my product will always be the top priority to me as well, as it is very important to me also. I feel I have contributed as much as I can here as well, even putting my products up against pharma. Cannot wait to see those results as well.

Hope everyone has a great night and a productive week.
Sir what other forums are you currently conducting business at?

Always wondered why the ignore fuction existed...bye bye fish;)
Awe, don't have shit to say without your merry band of faggots backing you up. I love how your bitch ass grew a 12 in cock when you had back. That's the pussy way. Gang mentality

Clearance sale! 75% off all holiday themed vials and Santa shaped orals!
It's cute how your bitch ass got all your fuck boys to come back you because your such a pussy. Show how much of a bitch you really are lol

Awe, don't have shit to say without your merry band of faggots backing you up. I love how your bitch ass grew a 12 in cock when you had back. That's the pussy way. Gang mentality
Fish what's up dude you alright? I only ask cuz the shells are friendly fire lol Not trying to step in do your thing . But maybe save the bullets for the trolls and shills :)

Fish what's up dude you alright? I only ask cuz the shells are friendly fire lol Not trying to step in do your thing . But maybe save the bullets for the trolls and shills :)
True, it just pisses me off when people get tough as a group. Shit drives me nuts
I'm good though other than that :)

Thanks