TSL LABS

This thread really blew up since that 10G blood was posted, not surprised but let's see if this UGL is for real! And you guys are ruthless haha is everyone on tren? Cdn guy I love your initiative to find and oust shill mother fuckers, keep it up!
Cheers dude! Since @thetsl wants to act dumb and disrespect Meso its become personal now. All his shills will be gone soon.

Maybe we need people to create troll accounts on ASF to expose their shills as frauds.

I should have worded that differently, I knew I could but I've read some people say it doesn't make sense. However I think people mean like in starting a cycle with npp and cypionate would be bad because the npp would be doing its thing long before the cypionate but in my situation where the cypionate has already peaked, it doesn't really make a difference, correct?

Not bustin on you brother , but WOW!!! Just... Wow!!
Ive heard some non sense advice before but this rt here is a real gem.

My advice to you would be NOT to listen to your gym buddies but instead ask your questions here. We have a lot of very experienced guys and a gal or two ( @GearGoddess) who would be happy to give you some real life experience advice. [emoji4]

Not bustin on you brother , but WOW!!! Just... Wow!!
Ive heard some non sense advice before but this rt here is a real gem.

My advice to you would be NOT to listen to your gym buddies but instead ask your questions here. We have a lot of very experienced guys and a gal or two ( @GearGoddess) who would be happy to give you some real life experience advice. [emoji4]
Lol, that's basically what I did man

I'll be there first to admit, in the past I've run some retarded cycles due to listening to friends..then I found this forum so I'm finally going to do things the right way

Sponsors

Latest posts