TSL LABS

Im doin good brother! From some recent photos ive seen of you on the meso shredded thread your doin outstanding man.

Its almost blast off time for me so gettin fired up bout that
Cool man. Ya, I'm bout to blast off in March... Recovering from a lil surgery rite now. Gonna go do a little 30 day parole violation on Monday and I'm clear for blast off after that...:)

Cool man. Ya, I'm bout to blast off in March... Recovering from a lil surgery rite now. Gonna go do a little 30 day parole violation on Monday and I'm clear for blast off after that...:)
You gonna do a thread?? If so hit me up id defenitly keep up with it. How close to fully healed are ya.....

You gonna do a thread?? If so hit me up id defenitly keep up with it. How close to fully healed are ya.....
I think I will do a thread. I gotta train different now that I have hardware in my neck... I'm also doing my first run with mast enanthate and var... Kinda like a recomp after bulking for many years... I'll keep ya posted:)

I think I will do a thread. I gotta train different now that I have hardware in my neck... I'm also doing my first run with mast enanthate and var... Kinda like a recomp after bulking for many years... I'll keep ya posted:)
Hell yeah! Lookin foward to it ive been lookin at mast to so this would interesting how you react to it. Keep that neck safe brother

I'm sure he will come here to say something about the blood test.Most if not all have been really good.But damn, you gained 20 lbs on that.All I know is his tren ace is really good.

Twelve hours shouldn't make blood levels drop that far. I've had a bad blood test before that had to be re-run but since @Throwback has already started another brand of test, that option is no longer available.
48hrs is simply ideal
But too be honest what we think and what we know pertaining to blood levels isnt always so clear. We had some members go out of their way to test a batch of test 3 different ways in the past. 24hr, 48 and 72 hrs post snd i remember the results were a bit different than expected. Remember thats the same guy on the same batch of test performing all 3 labs. I think individual metabolism of the hormone can vary drastically too? Not quite sure what to think. But for all we know 48 hrs post pin is supposed to be ideal

member: 86343"]Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't 60 hours post injection a little lengthy to expect much higher?[/QUOTE]
Yeah i think it is too but..based on inj timing and the fact that where i live is boofoo land thats the best that i could do w/o driving 6 hrs round trip.
I originally planned this for 500mg but kicked up to 700mg to see how it worked for me with that high of tren.
I knew it would cut me short at about the time i ran out of tren too.
Im finishing out now on another brand at the same mg/wk but test only.
I really think at 700mg my tt number should have been much higher....if in feb my numbers are still low then i think that maybe my body metabolizes or absorbs this stuff differently.

Last run was atlas at 500 mg/week
..2650 tt
I had another early on of geneza in 2014...that was 3300
Im finishing the next 3 weeks out with 700 mg phcom e300
First inj of it was night of jan 5....
Wrapping this up on feb 1 so im gonna try to get to a labcorps then but its 3hrs one way....
Thank you Throwback appreciate this. Also your past TT #'s and doses have raised some questions for me on others tsl #'s

Yes everyone will metabolize differently. @legendary pulled 3 days trt Watsons. tt 696. Nothing over the top but understandable. Since having a low trt base line to begin with.
Screenshot_2017-01-13-04-56-26-1.png
Watson trt 200wk

@taco33150 TSL test 250 a wk pulled 3 days. tt 1324

Screenshot_2017-01-13-05-21-01-1.png

Tsl bloodwork

Then Mr @BigRo (tsl/shill)imo
Screenshot_2017-01-13-04-46-20-1.png
BigRo so 140mg pharm and tt 1299? Damn @legendary was at 200mg & only 696 huh go figure.

Screenshot_2017-01-13-04-49-31-1.png
So on 200mg pharm 1906 if at 400mg then 3800 tt on Pharm. Yet TSL at 400mg is 4701 tt ? Smh

TSL/Omega bloods

Something is off with these TSL results imo.

Thank you Throwback appreciate this. Also your past TT #'s and doses have raised some questions for me on others tsl #'s

Yes everyone will metabolize differently. @legendary pulled 3 days trt Watsons. tt 696. Nothing over the top but understandable. Since having a low trt base line to begin with.
View attachment 57516
Watson trt 200wk

@taco33150 TSL test 250 a wk pulled 3 days. tt 1324

View attachment 57517

Tsl bloodwork

Then Mr @BigRo (tsl/shill)imo
View attachment 57518
BigRo so 140mg pharm and tt 1299? Damn @legendary was at 200mg & only 696 huh go figure.

View attachment 57519
So on 200mg pharm 1906 if at 400mg then 3800 tt on Pharm. Yet TSL at 400mg is 4701 tt ? Smh

TSL/Omega bloods

Something is off with these TSL results imo.

All my test posted are pharm trt other than 1 atlas blast. I am starting tsl 200mg wk tomorrow. Will have bloods in 4 weeks. I also have bloods off everything for 6 weeks and my base line I think was a 199 or very low 200s. I'll post them all up.

All my test posted are pharm trt other than 1 atlas blast. I am starting tsl 200mg wk tomorrow. Will have bloods in 4 weeks. I also have bloods off everything for 6 weeks and my base line I think was a 199 or very low 200s. I'll post them all up.
I know dude wasn't questioning your results at all. Just comparing your pharm # to the other guys #'s pharm and Tsl. Makes me curious...

Sponsors