TSL LABS

48hrs is simply ideal
But too be honest what we think and what we know pertaining to blood levels isnt always so clear. We had some members go out of their way to test a batch of test 3 different ways in the past. 24hr, 48 and 72 hrs post snd i remember the results were a bit different than expected. Remember thats the same guy on the same batch of test performing all 3 labs. I think individual metabolism of the hormone can vary drastically too? Not quite sure what to think. But for all we know 48 hrs post pin is supposed to be ideal

If I remember correctly, that was @Boilermech doing the multiple blood draws. Wasn't 72hrs the highest TT?

I do mine 36hrs post pin. Additionally, I follow the same protocol every time to ensure I'm comparing apples to apples.

It's pretty tough to accurately gauge product dosing if no baseline was established using prescription test and the same protocol wasn't used prior to blood draw. Not to mention using the undulating quality/potency of UGL products - it's like trying to hit a moving target.

It was boilermech.
If I remember correctly, that was @Boilermech doing the multiple blood draws. Wasn't 72hrs the highest TT?

I do mine 36hrs post pin. Additionally, I follow the same protocol every time to ensure I'm comparing apples to apples.

It's pretty tough to accurately gauge product dosing if no baseline was established using prescription test and the same protocol wasn't used prior to blood draw. Not to mention using the undulating quality/potency of UGL products - it's like trying to hit a moving target.

My TRT doc told me in the beginning to pin on Wednesday morning and test on Friday morning...48 hrs . He said that was standard protocol...??

I don't know what the standard protocol is, if it even exists; standardized medical guidelines that is. I think for our purposes, establishing a baseline with prescription test with a repeatable protocol and then applying that same protocol with UGL test is the best we can do to gauge the dosing.

Ok..

Got bloods back on 700mg test e tsl and 600mg tren e.
Started Nov 28 bloods taken jan 5 2017.
60 hours from last inj of 250mg test e
View attachment 57471

These are very low numbers and not consistent with your previous results. Could be a cpl diff reasons like timing of blood draw not the same as previous draws, but less then 2000 ng/dl on 700mg is not great.
Not saying tsl gear is underdosed just saying something is off.

Anyway , thanks for the contribution.