TSL LABS

Yeesh, why not toss in the address you had it shipped to?

A simple, "got my shit, thanks TSL" would have sufficed.
I was hoping he would edit....i replied with enough time for him to do so. Hence the fact I edited his quote, not to mock him like some enjoy doing...

Damn your right, took one of those damn stupid pills at 2AM... Couldn't edit when I got back, feeeuck.
Again with the times?...just fuckin with you but seriously dont make it so specific. Tsl knows when he shipped it and you know when you ordered and received. We just wanna know you got what you ordered in a timely manner.

Anyone else get sexual side effects when running tren? To be more specific, I'm wondering if anyone's sexual domination and moral depravity is affected? I'm pretty sure some of these things I'm doing are illegal in half the states in this country. :eek::oops::rolleyes::cool:

Anyone else get sexual side effects when running tren? To be more specific, I'm wondering if anyone's sexual domination and moral depravity is affected? I'm pretty sure some of these things I'm doing are illegal in half the states in this country. :eek::oops::rolleyes::cool:

Imo that's the most enjoyable side effect of Tren. o_O

I AM NOT ANSWERING THIS QUESTION...:oops:

You know what sounds amazing. A preworkout inject of water based TNE 50mg, Tren Base 50mg and dbol 50-100mg.... that's definitely going to be my next preworkout blend.

Dude, you've been running the TNE blend so don't play it off like I pulled that shit from thin air ... I'm just calling you on it