TSL LABS

Anyone else get sexual side effects when running tren? To be more specific, I'm wondering if anyone's sexual domination and moral depravity is affected? I'm pretty sure some of these things I'm doing are illegal in half the states in this country. :eek::oops::rolleyes::cool:
As long as you're in the deep south I think you're ok.[emoji6]
54decfff386576f1cb27828bd51c6f10.jpg

PCOM gear brotha ampoule deal... thanks for the Elite plug though lol

Get the fuck out of here man. Obviously you push gear, are a shill and need to leave meso.

You don't even order from this lab? So why are you even here? Oh yeah... to push your crap on others also known as noobs.

Shill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After putting much thought and consideration into it, I decided to place an order again through TSL as it appeared that the majority of his communication issues have been addressed (and there was a sale tipping the scales:)).

I placed a moderately sized order recently. Communication was very quick and easy. Package was received discreetly with a fast t/a. Very pleased with the process, which to me and many others, does mean a lot.

GOOD EVENING GENTS

Work was insane yesterday, starting up a very big unit at work so I was calling out on a mandatory 24 hour outage. No emails were answered Saturday.

I will be answering ALL emails tonight. If by 9pm or so your pending email is not responded to, simply email me again, whether it be a new order email, inquiry, pending order email, etc.

Any questions or concerns that I have not answered via email by around 9pm, simply email me again.

Hope everyone had a fantastic and productive weekend as well.

I've sent 25 emails in the last hour and no response. Communication here is horrible! [emoji6]

( this is what I'm expecting to see in a few moments) [emoji23][emoji23]

I've sent 25 emails in the last hour and no response. Communication here is horrible! [emoji6]

( this is what I'm expecting to see in a few moments) [emoji23][emoji23]

Nah, that guy already got his pack. And subsequently disclosed the discreet shipping method of course!

@thetsl couple weeks ago I believe you said you were working on a test tren and drostanolone mix, when will this be available?

It's actually available now. My partner has been running it personally for 6 weeks now. On higher mg blends we always trial test them ourselves first.

Testosterone Enanthate 200mg/mL
Drostanolone Enanthate 100mg/mL
Trenbolone Enanthate 100mg/mL

$75 per vial

DOES CONTAIN EO ********

That looks delicious !
It's actually available now. My partner has been running it personally for 6 weeks now. On higher mg blends we always trial test them ourselves first.

Testosterone Enanthate 200mg/mL
Drostanolone Enanthate 100mg/mL
Trenbolone Enanthate 100mg/mL

$75 per vial

DOES CONTAIN EO ********