TSL LABS

Protonmail.....

I re sent order just in case there's a issue

Yes that's why I posted if anyone was not responded to, to simply email me once more haha, that was the entire intention of the post so guys could email me once more if not responded to..

It's good so far in my experience. I'm guessing business picking up has slowed things down. So far though I have only good things to say on the gear.

I also posted on the previous page I was on a 24 hour call out at work, that's why no emails had been answered Saturday but they would all be attended to last night .

Yes that's why I posted if anyone was not responded to, to simply email me once more haha, that was the entire intention of the post so guys could email me once more if not responded to..
Still nothing.....I'm about to take it out on my GF if you don't answer soon

We literally spoke via pm not an hour before you posted this...... ??????
The email and pm we're two separate issues mang. All sorted now. I realize you had a shitload of emails and some get missed. Noisy chick gets the worm. Or noisy meathead gets the tren. In all seriousness though at the end of the day the gear works. To me that's what matters.

The email and pm we're two separate issues mang. All sorted now. I realize you had a shitload of emails and some get missed. Noisy chick gets the worm. Or noisy meathead gets the tren. In all seriousness though at the end of the day the gear works. To me that's what matters.

Fuck tren! It's a one-way ticket to an std.