TSL LABS

We're they all dom.? I haven't delt with any domestics worth a damn. so im seriously praying to zues this guy is as good as they all say. But with tracking mine have all been from Europe,Greece,Germany,Moldova...etc
Moldova reminds me I have gotten a tracking number for a few orders from Naps. Domestic sources shy away from providing tracking, not really necessary unless there's an isssue with delivery.

God damn that BJ penn fight was hard to watch! See a legend like that get...fa...fa..fa....fooled. Hey BJ here is my 360 round kick to your face. O and here's my spinning back kick to the.....face. striaght 24yr motherfucker vs 38yr. Legend. Father time had no mercy at ALL! Sorry random but damn anyone watch those fights?
I'm like a lil kid waiting on the Khabib vs Ferguson bout. Striaght fireworks!

Moldova reminds me I have gotten a tracking number for a few orders from Naps. Domestic sources shy away from providing tracking, not really necessary unless there's an isssue with delivery.[/QUOTE

How was your naps exp? So many shills on that thread. Honestly ive been reading this board for...3 to 4 years and it's went to shit. Super fast. With such terrible terrible advice. People never running cycles telling others to run them like assholes. If you want to run a cycle like a asshole then by all means...do it! But don't hurt others with your striaght boococky advice ya know. It upsets me to see such a great forum go to complete shit with such massive egos. :/

How was your naps exp? So many shills on that thread. Honestly ive been reading this board for...3 to 4 years and it's went to shit. Super fast. With such terrible terrible advice. People never running cycles telling others to run them like assholes. If you want to run a cycle like a asshole then by all means...do it! But don't hurt others with your striaght boococky advice ya know. It upsets me to see such a great forum go to complete shit with such massive egos. :/

God damn that BJ penn fight was hard to watch! See a legend like that get...fa...fa..fa....fooled. Hey BJ here is my 360 round kick to your face. O and here's my spinning back kick to the.....face. striaght 24yr motherfucker vs 38yr. Legend. Father time had no mercy at ALL! Sorry random but damn anyone watch those fights?
I'm like a lil kid waiting on the Khabib vs Ferguson bout. Striaght fireworks!
lol negative man. By the way I'm also hoping the gear is good. Seen a lot of blood work suggesting it's good, however it could be bullshit idk, I'd think someone would put TSL on blast if it was shit

I've been on this forum for the past 2 years never really took anytime to comment because of the annoying arrogant fucks on here. My experience with naps was okay, t/a was long af about a month. The gear itself was good no complaints on that.

lol negative man. By the way I'm also hoping the gear is good. Seen a lot of blood work suggesting it's good, however it could be bullshit idk, I'd think someone would put TSL on blast if it was shit

Your absolutly correct. So much hype around some really really shitty sources here. You have guys acting like the run the gear with multiple handles weighing in with thier "exp. With the source" and it's all bullshit man.

I do a serious vetting before I send money anywhere anymore. Which all should. It's really been a shame though tbh. I have recently just decided to try this dom. Source. But all my solid gear comes from overseas where it's legal for personal use.

I've been on this forum for the past 2 years never really took anytime to comment because of the annoying arrogant fucks on here. My experience with naps was okay, t/a was long af about a month. The gear itself was good no complaints on that.

I highly doubt I will go down the naps Ave. Ever but just curious what brands did you run and what compounds?? Heard good things about their GP products and alpha pharma. Which both have been tested.

I ran GP sustanon, tren ace and npp, made some really solid gains.

Right on. I like to see someone being honest with what happened. To much bullshit and dishonest people selling their dishonest exp. To make a quick buck.

The quote.

Iron sharpens iron,just as a man sharpens the other man.

Meaning we help each other out always. With no motive. That's what I am here for personally. I don't like seeing all the post about peoples bodys or lack of. An guys repping for a source that has been proven to scam people. So many here for the wrong reasons. It's simple if you can't afford a proper cycle,pct,AIs,supports. Don't run the fucking cycle. A budget cycle is a shit cycle. An trying to rip another hard working man off to get a credit or % off. Shows no character or honor.
But that's just me.

View attachment 57874 Bass solo take one...[/QUOTE

What's up Tank! There was a recent Joe Rogan exp. Podcast with the lead from Metallica. Fucking killed it man.
I've seen that they are or have recently released a album or going back on the road. That's one band I never got to see live i would love too.
It's a tie for me with RAGE agaisnt the machine and them. But I wouldn't be mad at seeing both ;)

What's up Tank! There was a recent Joe Rogan exp. Podcast with the lead from Metallica. Fucking killed it man.
I've seen that they are or have recently released a album or going back on the road. That's one band I never got to see live i would love too.
It's a tie for me with RAGE agaisnt the machine and them. But I wouldn't be mad at seeing both ;)

Right on. I like to see someone being honest with what happened. To much bullshit and dishonest people selling their dishonest exp. To make a quick buck.

The quote.

Iron sharpens iron,just as a man sharpens the other man.

Meaning we help each other out always. With no motive. That's what I am here for personally. I don't like seeing all the post about peoples bodys or lack of. An guys repping for a source that has been proven to scam people. So many here for the wrong reasons. It's simple if you can't afford a proper cycle,pct,AIs,supports. Don't run the fucking cycle. A budget cycle is a shit cycle. An trying to rip another hard working man off to get a credit or % off. Shows no character or honor.
But that's just me.
Couldn't have said it any better man, people bash naps but their product is proven, GP, Alpha and Dragon have been tested. Trying a new domestic source because Pharmcoms domestic prices are double what they should be, and Toraxx gear is decent, wasn't bad but wasn't great.

Couldn't have said it any better man, people bash naps but their product is proven, GP, Alpha and Dragon have been tested. Trying a new domestic source because Pharmcoms domestic prices are double what they should be, and Toraxx gear is decent, wasn't bad but wasn't great.

Hey im not agaisnt paying top dollar. But it needs to be top dollar gear. They have to level out or I'm just spending money on sub par gear for 2x what I could get ya know. We'll it seems like you and I are in the same boat my friend with this source. I will defiantly let you know how everything goes. Feel free to hit me up and let me know what's happening as well. I finally got my hands on some lagit primo and Mast E. From overseas. Only took a few bills and years :/. I found it though! So im really looking forward to a super clean bulk/recomp. Cycle. I have all the wheels in motion to have a great cycle if this gear checks out im on the right path! Not only am I hoping all is well with this source but it be so convenient to be able to make this my go to, and be able to order from him on the regular. So keep me posted if you will.

Hey im not agaisnt paying top dollar. But it needs to be top dollar gear. They have to level out or I'm just spending money on sub par gear for 2x what I could get ya know. We'll it seems like you and I are in the same boat my friend with this source. I will defiantly let you know how everything goes. Feel free to hit me up and let me know what's happening as well. I finally got my hands on some lagit primo and Mast E. From overseas. Only took a few bills and years :/. I found it though! So im really looking forward to a super clean bulk/recomp. Cycle. I have all the wheels in motion to have a great cycle if this gear checks out im on the right path! Not only am I hoping all is well with this source but it be so convenient to be able to make this my go to, and be able to order from him on the regular. So keep me posted if you will.
Will do man if this source doesn't work out in checking out primo of the gods, one of my friends swears by it they've got tests as well and they mass spec the raws

Will do man if this source doesn't work out in checking out primo of the gods, one of my friends swears by it they've got tests as well and they mass spec the raws

Right on they are great just try and keep that on the Dl. You need a membership. And email. Hit me up later when your wanting to go that route. Might be able to help you out bud.