TSL LABS

Does anyone know if after they have placed a order if TSL sends a tracking number? I've been reading some faster TA times so just curious. Thanks

Not long at all my man. Just 3 days, I was just curious if they did tracking because of my roommates. Don't need a nosey fuck opening my shit. I'm not worried about the TA just every past exp. With other sources send a tracking #. I will update when I get my pack and I'm doing a cycle log as well.

Not long at all my man. Just 3 days, I was just curious if they did tracking because of my roommates. Don't need a nosey fuck opening my shit. I'm not worried about the TA just every past exp. With other sources send a tracking #. I will update when I get my pack and I'm doing a cycle log as well.
I've only ordered from a handful of other sources, none of them provided tracking though.

I've only ordered from a handful of other sources, none of them provided tracking though.

We're they all dom.? I haven't delt with any domestics worth a damn. so im seriously praying to zues this guy is as good as they all say. But with tracking mine have all been from Europe,Greece,Germany,Moldova...etc