TSL LABS

Yeah me 2...now it could be a weak batch of raws....it may be how i metabolize test....but at 700mg i should have been near 4000 not 1770.
Even atlas which i thought was underdosed gave me 2660 at 500mg.
Im running a diffetent ugl the last 5 weeks of this blast at the same dose so we shall see when those numbers come back in feb.
Shit think I'm going to pick up my $$, funds can't be picked up by receiver until tomorrow. What did @thetsl do to correct this issue?

Shit think I'm going to pick up my $$, funds can't be picked up by receiver until tomorrow. What did @thetsl do to correct this issue?
Didnt ask him to do anything...his tren e was ok i think and also his dbol.
So until i see other bloods that are low or my next ones come back way higher....what i posted is just more info to help u guys decide to order....or not.

View attachment 57891
700 mg per week test e tsl 6 weeks in.

Won't tren effect the T levels? I'm not supper well versed on tren and bloods. An many don't even know what is correct on T levels its kind of a bro science of what is acceptable and what isn't. But I agree for that high of dose which I'd never run that high of any steriod its simple not needed when I weigh the negs an pos. But to each their own bud.

With that being said ive seen some extremely high numbers an then this which seems more realistic. I was planning to labmax his gear as well as bloods which I've already gotten pre bloods. I'm at like 330 as of last week. But you should have absolutely been higher. Did you get pre bloods if so im curious what you started at and when you drew the bloods, how long into the cycle, and do you take pharma grade test for trt?
I believe all those would play a factor but I don't even pretend to know shit. I will see what others have to say about this issue man. Thank you for you time and effort its apperciated.

I am more so now very reluctant to post bloods or labmax results from what I've seen here lately people think your lieing or shilling, when in fact people are coming for help. So I personally want no part of that kangaroo court bullshit. But thanks @Throwback my funds were already sent and received so im going to do what I can what with what I've ordered. That's all one can do now. Then if it doesn't work out I go back to int. Sources or another local that's been proven but higher prices.

I'm going to give it a shot I don't have too much invested, could've been a one time issue. All the other blood work I've seen looks good

I agree my friend. I fully believe the 2 of us running different compounds and our experience. Will be able to give a honest humble statement on pure facts not hear say. I like to see bloods but like I said im still up in the air on wether or not to post results from any source here ever. I will however, bounce my experiences off you @I Don't Lift and see what we come up with on a cumulative approach at this source my man. I have zero to lose or gain from giving my honesty on this topic. It does indeed worry me a lil bit though with having seen that now after such spectacular results ive been seeing. With zero anabolic lab testing oils,raws,and orals. So will see what hand we get dealt my man.

If all else fails. I have test and 20 amps of Bayer primo on hand. I will just run a test,deca,primo cycle.
400mgs test a wk.
350 deca.
600 to 800 of primo.
An kickstart with tbol.
But im going to give this guy a shot until proven other wise like i dont lift said.

I'll be posting bloodwork on this, I can give a shit of one person or a few people think I'm a shill if it's helps one person make a decision I'll be okay with that

@Throwback I do believe tren can stunt the free test since they are competing with each other. If that 1770 is your free test.

So, the question is, are you still running tren with test at the end of your cycle? If not... the comparison of the two blood works won't really be apples to apples.

Edit: I'll do more research on tren affecting numbers but the little I have, shows some support stating that is does since they are competing with each other, unlike if you use masterone it will elevate free test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tren does not affect total test numbers
..it can affect free test numbers causing them to be high due to the superior binding affinity to the receptor of tren over test.
....like i said i posted this for info purposes. I have seen some above normal trt dose total test numbers but except for the 4600 or whatever it was from another board there have been no other uncapped bloods posted in this entire thread that Im aware of till mine.
Like i said before...this represents approx 6 weeks and i am happy with the gains and progress but i dont think it was his test that delivered.
Diet... my routine...and really the tren e is what i think did it overall. The 1770 test also helped to remain in an anabolic state.....i just think its much lower performing than it should be number wise.
Next bloods the first week of feb....so we will see then.

@Throwback I do believe tren can stunt the free test since they are competing with each other. If that 1770 is your free test.

So, the question is, are you still running tren with test at the end of your cycle? If not... the comparison of the two blood works won't really be apples to apples.

Edit: I'll do more research on tren affecting numbers but the little I have, shows some support stating that is does since they are competing with each other, unlike if you use masterone it will elevate free test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1770 is total test....free was 117