TSL LABS

Plus this fella joined 27 days after tsl appeared here.
Not questioning his numbers on the report but I mean those numbers of 4700 on 400 mg cyp....well i dont believe it.
Possibly 3000 high 2000s but i dont believe it.
So what you have is a guy with a low dose and high numbets and a guy with a high dose and low numbers.
This is why you really have to look at the big picture before you order from any ugl.
Then decide if its a lab you are willing to give a shot based on all evidence presented.
I personally liked the gear....but i likes atlas gear too and didnt have any issues while friends of mine got lumps on their asses and hairs in the vials.
So...whats a guy to do?

Plus this fella joined 27 days after tsl appeared here.
Not questioning his numbers on the report but I mean those numbers of 4700 on 400 mg cyp....well i dont believe it.
Possibly 3000 high 2000s but i dont believe it.
So what you have is a guy with a low dose and high numbets and a guy with a high dose and low numbers.
This is why you really have to look at the big picture before you order from any ugl.
Then decide if its a lab you are willing to give a shot based on all evidence presented.
I personally liked the gear....but i likes atlas gear too and didnt have any issues while friends of mine got lumps on their asses and hairs in the vials.
So...whats a guy to do?

No no no, atlas is a horrible lab! INFECTIONS, abscesses, hair in vials, not to mention tons of dirt/debris found in vials.

That is the dirties lab we ever ran off of meso, next to hammers lab.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No no no, atlas is a horrible lab! INFECTIONS, abscesses, hair in vials, not to mention tons of dirt/debris found in vials.

That is the dirties lab we ever ran off of meso, next to hammers lab.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know...i said friends had ass issues and hairs from atlas....but thank you for clairifying that the gear sucked.
Hows ur bp tonight?...:eek:

Has tsl responded to say why test results came back so low on 750mg?
Just to say he was curious why so low...it was a fairly short exchange.
He thought my free test was high...but later i realized that was probably due to tren binding and not allowing the free test to bind so that number was up.

He thought my free test was high...but later i realized that was probably due to tren binding and not allowing the free test to bind so that number was up.
How did you feel on that dose?was it comparible to others you have run?was the strength gains there?

I decided not to go with TSL and just order from primo of the gods, thanks for the heads up man, would've really sucked to end up with shitty gear

Id be a disappointed with bloods in the 1700's on 750mgs. I got 1400's on my 250 mg cruise dose and im a 4x to 5x responder to test. Hope the next set of bloods are different.

I decided not to go with TSL and just order from primo of the gods, thanks for the heads up man, would've really sucked to end up with shitty gear

Just wanted to give a heads up that it's not good practice to mention other labs by name in someone else's thread. It comes across as rude and could tarnish your credibility because it may sound like you're working for another lab. I'm not saying this is what you're doing, but perception goes a long way. It also looks bad on the other labs because it seems like they're spamming threads. Moving forward, please take this into consideration.

I've lost track a little....are getting bloods on sum TSL in feb? If so how much you running bud??
No...tsl bloods were jan 5...i just reposted them last night here.
Feb bloods are gonna be on pcom e300 that Im finishing out with cuz i used more tsl test than planned.
Same mg/week as the tsl test e.

Just wanted to give a heads up that it's not good practice to mention other labs by name in someone else's thread. It comes across as rude and could tarnish your credibility because it may sound like you're working for another lab. I'm not saying this is what you're doing, but perception goes a long way. It also looks bad on the other labs because it seems like they're spamming threads. Moving forward, please take this into consideration.
I understand the point you're trying to make however given the circumstances I thinks my best choice was to find another lab. If @Throwback hadnt shed some light @thetsl would be picking up his money today.

Sponsors