TSL LABS

I'm on week 2 off tsl npp and prop. 1ml of each eod along with var (from a different source) nothing really to report at the moment, just horny as fuck but prop tends to do that to me
Nice I just started week 4 of npp and his test e but after seeing throwbacks bloods had me tripping a little but I saw timmygainz bloods capped at 3000 so Im hoping it turns out to be decent I feel pretty good so far

First off........

Throwback came to me via pm several times throughout his cycle , speaking highly of his overall gains, how he felt, etc.

I'm not dismissing the low blood result, but literally every single other result has been perfection lately.

Also, how old are you throwback? I believe you told me via pm that it was your best cycle to date, and your in your 50s correct????

Tren Enanthate and a little dbol alone will not be enough to provide you with 2" waist size loss, I believe 12-14lbs weight gain, 1.5" chest gained and 1" arms gained, cold.... I would be inclined to say that's a very good cycle, as did you throughout the cycle, especially for your age. So the feeling you had throughout the cycle you said on multiple occasions was great, the best cycle of your life, you said you swore by the feeling your numbers would easily be 3000s but as soon as you got the blood numbers, all of that was thrown out the window. Once again I'm not dismissing the number, but it's odd speaking the entirety of the cycle you spoke on how great you felt, you gained 10+ lbs while losing bodyfat, but since your TT was low the cycle was compromised. Your free test was 117, which is what, 7-8x higher than normal as well.

First off........

Throwback came to me via pm several times throughout his cycle , speaking highly of his overall gains, how he felt, etc.

I'm not dismissing the low blood result, but literally every single other result has been perfection lately.

Also, how old are you throwback? I believe you told me via pm that it was your best cycle to date, and your in your 50s correct????

Tren Enanthate and a little dbol alone will not be enough to provide you with 2" waist size loss, I believe 12-14lbs weight gain, 1.5" chest gained and 1" arms gained, cold.... I would be inclined to say that's a very good cycle, as did you throughout the cycle, especially for your age. So the feeling you had throughout the cycle you said on multiple occasions was great, the best cycle of your life, you said you swore by the feeling your numbers would easily be 3000s but as soon as you got the blood numbers, all of that was thrown out the window. Once again I'm not dismissing the number, but it's odd speaking the entirety of the cycle you spoke on how great you felt, you gained 10+ lbs while losing bodyfat, but since your TT was low the cycle was compromised. Your free test was 117, which is what, 7-8x higher than normal as well.

Just chiming in here. With all due respect, I've never seen @Throwback complain about the cycle, just that his numbers were low. I've seen him say that he liked the cycle several times, was just curious about the low numbers, which is a valid question. I haven't seen one complaint about the gear itself. Speaking personally, I've rather enjoyed my experience with an exception of the fact I want to have sex with any woman that doesn't run too fast or carry pepper spray.

I'm not attacking whatsoever.....

This is the thing though, when numbers come back high , the supplier is to blame. When they come back low, the supplier is to blame.

When they come back completely different, with guys on the same batch but each user used a different lab testing facility , the supplier is to blame.

No one ever seems to question these lab testing facilities that are clearly seeming to produce drastically ranging numbers from users running the exact same batches, etc.

I'm not attacking whatsoever.....

This is the thing though, when numbers come back high , the supplier is to blame. When they come back low, the supplier is to blame.

When they come back completely different, with guys on the same batch but each user used a different lab testing facility , the supplier is to blame.

No one ever seems to question these lab testing facilities that are clearly seeming to produce drastically ranging numbers from users running the exact same batches, etc.

No matter what, it's all your fault. If I contract something, guess who I'm blaming?

I think they're bogus! I think at @TSL has multiple handles (including this one) and posts good numbers and reviews of his (my?) gear. I think @Throwback is really tsl's other fake account posting low bloods just to add a little believability to the whole situation.
I would not doubt it one bit, aside from all the questions he didn't offer to do anything to correct the situation with @Throwback if such situation even occurred

First off........

First off...EVERYTHING YOU JUST POSTED I PUT IN YOUR THREAD...
2nd the free test was high imo due to the tren molocules binding to the receptors and not allowing the test to go anywhere so it accumulated as free test.
1770 is ridicoulous by any measure of test e at 700mg per week.
Idk why your trying to defend yourself by posting the above rant....i have said here that Im happy with the gainz but thought they were from diet dbol tren e and routine.
A 1770 tt number added to 600mg tren per week and 4700 cal plus diet is plenty to add 10 to 12 lbs over the life of that short cycle.
Just like you i am as puzzled by the low tt numbers as anyone.
Facts are facts....is there a problem with that?

I'm not saying something isn't amiss... don't get me wrong about that but to say all the good results are bogus is something I don't think is correct either man...