TSL LABS

Just calling it how I see it, all of the other blood work has been posted by accounts opened within the last 3-5 months zero validity

Did you ever notice that my account and tsl's were created within two weeks of each other? I'm very wishy washy and tip towards the side of insanity. I haven't been shillin' like a villain, but I have complimented it. Hmmm... Aliens?

Okay come on guys really. The man has a point. The fucking source always take the major fall on everything. If the guy had great gains,felt great,good libido,over all weight gain,muscle gain..etc. then it did its job. I'm not siding with anyone. But really this guy is a local domestic who has the balls to come and address any situation that comes up. He is consistent with his take and did not say he dismissed the guys numbers. I'm sure he is looking into it after seeing such results. This is the complete an utter bs im speaking off.
Okay source post test= It's bunk
Guy post bloods=shill
Someone has great bloods=bullshit an nil.
Labmax results from a MEMEBER= crucified and called a shill. Witnessed it many times personally on this very board.

So what the fuck man. Can anyone ever do anything right to help anyone on this board?? I'm so very curious when people will stfu and see that there is more harm being done then good now.

We have made people who post results into pariahs. Wtf. Harm reduction....harrrrrrmmmmmm reeeeeee...duc..tion. isn't that the point. This shit is troubling to say the least.
If we have 4 to 5 members post a bad experience then okay awesome take from that what you will. Until then shut up and learn. If not you have a motive or are indeed ignorant and wanting to put a guy out of business who trys. Next time a hater comes to you place of work an says your a fraud,shill,liar, and pos. Let me know how you take it?? Bet you catch a charge.

All I'm saying is until there is undeniable evidence to the contrary. Do not throw stabs in the dark. It's simple do not do business with the man. If you have and have lagit...lagit reasons. Also being able to prove them without a shadow of a doubt then step up to the plate. But from what I've seen no one really gives a fuck and discredits ITS OWN MEMEBERs. Which makes it so hard for a new guy or old want to lose his credibility by posting a honest to God result. C'mon man. Really. Meso...of all places turning into a kangaroo court. Goddamn man.

As been stated I think most all the blood results have been on test cyp... keep me straight on this guys cause I did stop following the thread there for a short time.... so maybe it's a test e problem??? I don't have the answers but I don't think the good blood results are bogus either

I'm not saying something isn't amiss... don't get me wrong about that but to say all the good results are bogus is something I don't think is correct either man...
You forgot to mention the past where the Results are posted by people with no credibility....

I would not doubt it one bit, aside from all the questions he didn't offer to do anything to correct the situation with @Throwback if such situation even occurred[/QUOTE
]
Well this was a fucked up deal out of the gate... I ordered then didnt have any comm after i paid for an entire week. I picked up funds then ordered and paid a diff ugl and recievedthat and tsls packs the same day.
I contacted tsl for payment info again and didnt get any info back on who to pay. A couple of the guys on here can vouch for this cuz i wanted a record of how this went.
So with regard to tsl doing anything after the fact when my bloods came back low.
It would be kind of chickenshit for me to want something....plus i really did like the gear just dont know why the tt numbers are so low.

Okay come on guys really. The man has a point. The fucking source always take the major fall on everything. If the guy had great gains,felt great,good libido,over all weight gain,muscle gain..etc. then it did its job. I'm not siding with anyone. But really this guy is a local domestic who has the balls to come and address any situation that comes up. He is consistent with his take and did not say he dismissed the guys numbers. I'm sure he is looking into it after seeing such results. This is the complete an utter bs im speaking off.
Okay source post test= It's bunk
Guy post bloods=shill
Someone has great bloods=bullshit an nil.
Labmax results from a MEMEBER= crucified and called a shill. Witnessed it many times personally on this very board.

So what the fuck man. Can anyone ever do anything right to help anyone on this board?? I'm so very curious when people will stfu and see that there is more harm being done then good now.

We have made people who post results into pariahs. Wtf. Harm reduction....harrrrrrmmmmmm reeeeeee...duc..tion. isn't that the point. This shit is troubling to say the least.
If we have 4 to 5 members post a bad experience then okay awesome take from that what you will. Until then shut up and learn. If not you have a motive or are indeed ignorant and wanting to put a guy out of business who trys. Next time a hater comes to you place of work an says your a fraud,shill,liar, and pos. Let me know how you take it?? Bet you catch a charge.

All I'm saying is until there is undeniable evidence to the contrary. Do not throw stabs in the dark. It's simple do not do business with the man. If you have and have lagit...lagit reasons. Also being able to prove them without a shadow of a doubt then step up to the plate. But from what I've seen no one really gives a fuck and discredits ITS OWN MEMEBERs. Which makes it so hard for a new guy or old want to lose his credibility by posting a honest to God result. C'mon man. Really. Meso...of all places turning into a kangaroo court. Goddamn man.

I think you're tsl too. We're all tsl fake accounts! Except for @MisterSuperGod, he's just a shill paid by tsl. Man, I'm not even drinking. What's wrong with me?

You forgot to mention the past where the Results are posted by people with no credibility....

Atleast @Tj72 is being logical. If you have not used his product and don't plan too. Then why insist on saying negative shit? To me and maybe only me? It seems to clutter the board with drama that is not needed. I'm not saying anyone is in the right or wrong. Both sides having a logical debate is fine. If your married to your ideas an cant not be logical save the time of speaking on the behalf of a man making a living doing something that is already illegal. Also having many sources here with proven results go to them. Or just say it's all bullshit to and just shit all day and never get off the pot. That seems super smart to me ;)

No I did give an example of a reputable member, you just chose to ignore it I guess... and he wasn't the only one to do so but be damned if I can remember who else it was....

I think you're tsl too. We're all tsl fake accounts! Except for @MisterSuperGod, he's just a shill paid by tsl. Man, I'm not even drinking. What's wrong with me?

I was not just talking to you my man. I sinced your humor in that very post. However, many will not and take that literally. Making a decision that is not based on logic or data. Indeed making the wrong choice an in the end get fucked. We have plenty of memebers like 2dumb2plum who are in fact a paid shill for not 1. But 3 different sources who make a shady extra fucking buck off the guys who spend their blood,sweat ,and tears to make it. So with that im not saying he is right "throwback or tsl" or picking sides.

But fuck your face 2dumb2plum go to another board . Your kind is wanted there. Or just drink drano.either way i dont give a damn. You cunt.

I was not just talking to you my man. I sinced your humor in that very post. However, many will not and take that literally. Making a decision that is not based on logic or data. Indeed making the wrong choice an in the end get fucked. We have plenty of memebers like 2dumb2plum who are in fact a paid shill for not 1. But 3 different sources who make a shady extra fucking buck off the guys who spend their blood,sweat ,and tears to make it. So with that im not saying he is right "throwback or tsl" or picking sides.

But fuck your face 2dumb2plum go to another board . Your kind is wanted there. Or just drink drano.either way i dont give a damn. You cunt.

I know you weren't talking specifically to me. You're just using logic and being a little too pragmatic for the likes of this thread sometimes. Just having fun here. If anyone can not see the satirical nature of my posts, they probably shouldn't be running gear anyway.

Coming from someone who came from nowhere, and talks about other suppliers in this thread on the regular.

If you've followed long enough you'd see that I cannot control who contributes bloods here. You've seemed to come from nowhere starting all kinds of negativity here, speaking of things you know nothing of.

I said MULTIPLE times I did not dismiss the low numbers, go read up and see that. There are multiple people here who have been members a while who posted bloods....

In all honesty here, let's face some cold hard facts..... guys want to throw in the "no well respected members post blood" that is the well respected members faults , and theirs alone.... They do not post bloods, so what does that mean? Maybe they do not want to deal with all of the drama associated with posting bloods.

The saddest part is, it will be ridiculed no matter who posts what result. One of if not the most respected bodybuild coach in the last 5 years with over 10 IFBB PRO clients shared with everyone the other day his blood results on his pharmacy Prescription Perrigo 200mg / ml test cypionate. 200mg per he yielded a 460TT result. He had NO reason to lie or alter the results as he is prescribed this legally. His previous bloods he posted were literally twice as high, on the same dose... so what does this mean, Perrigo underdosing, or the most respected coach in the IFBB is lying about his TRT???

Guys literally live and die these total test blood results when they are literally coming back drastically different from each and every lab testing facility out there.

Still don't buy it, someone is lying. Of course @thetsl wants to pass the blame off to the lab instead of assuming responsibility, and correcting the situation
Tough crowd....lol. I was unpleasant in how I dealt with stl back in the beginning of this thread. The way he writes still bugs me as I sense a condescending tone.
I will say I am impressed with how he has rounded out his skill set. I know the communication has been an issue but overall I have to give it to him...he's won me over for the most part.
There are always going to be some issues when there is an uncensored play by play of so many orders being placed and received and bloods being reported, etc. At some point I step back to get the sum total up to a point. I'm doing that...and I'm seeing a success story in the making.
The guy has balls. He believes in himself and his product. I see my old friend Ogh and take everything else into consideration and I'm tipping my cap to him. Nice work, tsl. Keep up the good work.

Tough crowd....lol. I was unpleasant in how I dealt with stl back in the beginning of this thread. The way he writes still bugs me as I sense a condescending tone.
I will say I am impressed with how he has rounded out his skill set. I know the communication has been an issue but overall I have to give it to him...he's won me over for the most part.
There are always going to be some issues when there is an uncensored play by play of so many orders being placed and received and bloods being reported, etc. At some point I step back to get the sum total up to a point. I'm doing that...and I'm seeing a success story in the making.
The guy has balls. He believes in himself and his product. I see my old friend Ogh and take everything else into consideration and I'm tipping my cap to him. Nice work, tsl. Keep up the good work.

Oh god! Get a room already... :p:eek:

I remember you very well my friend.... hahha.... you literally swung for the fences at me trying to take my head off in the beginning. Glad to see that you have been watching along in this thread. You were one of the ones I told I would prove my keep here to, and I still remember it.

When I spoke of having pro clients in the beginning, and speaking highly of my products and services it's not because I'm cocky, it's because I've been in this business for over 6 years, I've literally seen transformations of clients over the years on my products, and there have been well over 10 clients who have received their pro cards while using my products exclusively. They put the work in fully, I simply provided them the tools to do so.

I will always fully stand behind my products until the day I close shop. I live this, I use these same products, and all of the people that are closest to me in life use them. My brother is not sponsored by one of the largest supplement companies at a very young age because he's taking sub par products. Very funny as well, he's very young, and has literally never had a TT Result over 2000 no matter his dose. He's absolutely massive as well and is on track to push hard at jr. Nats this year and possibly a card next year.

I will continue to provide excellent products and time and time again guys will have great experiences with every single product I offer.

I remember you very well my friend.... hahha.... you literally swung for the fences at me trying to take my head off in the beginning. Glad to see that you have been watching along in this thread. You were one of the ones I told I would prove my keep here to, and I still remember it.

When I spoke of having pro clients in the beginning, and speaking highly of my products and services it's not because I'm cocky, it's because I've been in this business for over 6 years, I've literally seen transformations of clients over the years on my products, and there have been well over 10 clients who have received their pro cards while using my products exclusively. They put the work in fully, I simply provided them the tools to do so.

I will always fully stand behind my products until the day I close shop. I live this, I use these same products, and all of the people that are closest to me in life use them. My brother is not sponsored by one of the largest supplement companies at a very young age because he's taking sub par products. Very funny as well, he's very young, and has literally never had a TT Result over 2000 no matter his dose. He's absolutely massive as well and is on track to push hard at jr. Nats this year and possibly a card next year.

I will continue to provide excellent products and time and time again guys will have great experiences with every single product I offer.
But why has he never had a tt score above 2000?
What are we missing here?