TSL LABS

Or, the other 1237 factors that could/are playing into blood testing as a whole....
Or, the other 1237 factors that could/are playing into blood testing as a whole....

Yep. Not saying it's your fault or anyone's. I have no idea. All I know is a lot of hands play their part. Raw,brew,user,blood draw person doing labels, different lab, who knows. Just waiting on rest of bloods. I'm already vested here as I have my blast in hand. And cruise started this past Friday.

I couldn't remember everyone bro but I knew there were more of you guys...@legendary was the only one that came to mind at the time... no disrespect to any of you that I failed to mention
OreganGearHead another well known member also posted bloods earlier in the thread

You're going to need to catch me up... I really have not kept up with this thread.

Lol sorry for tagging. I just saw you stated some other people from other labs came back with sub par bloods on test E. was curious if I read that right

I won't be able to give a honest response for test E either. For i ordered the test cyp. And others. But I will place another order once I get mine and try out the test E more C.
Mast E
Deca
Tbol..etc
Not that anyone gives a shit about what I do and do not do. However, the test E sit. Will be she'd light on shortly another 2 or 3 weeks. I will order it and my buddy will run it for his 4th cycle along his deca and tbol. So I trust his review for he is older and has much knowledge on these things.

Lol sorry for tagging. I just saw you stated some other people from other labs came back with sub par bloods on test E. was curious if I read that right

Not that I recall... I've heard of it before though. Not sure if I believe it or not.

Allow me to get bro sciencey for a minute though, test E seems to be an odd compound. I should say, the enanthate ester seems to cause odd reactions.

Completely anecdotal, but I have heard so many times that guys have odd experience with enanthate and when they switch to cyp they are fine. Of course, it could always just be the product was poor to begin with... But these guys are often running reasonably reputable lab products that others aren't having issues with.

I've heard of poor bloods a few times but rarely, the biggest complaint I've heard of is very bad PIP reactions on Enanthate but completely fine with cyp. I've read there is a chemical commonly found in enanthate raws the many people have reactions to... Whether it's true or not, I really don't know.

Again, it's just something I've had my eye on over time. Possibly something to listen for to see if there is any science behind the anecdotes.

I would assume, in the summer time and the
" hot " Months, testosterone Enanthate melting point is much lower than testosterone cypionate.

If IM not mistaking it's something around :

Test Enanthate 30-35 degrees C
Test cypionate 100-110 degrees C

Which translates to 95 degrees Fahrenheit that testosterone will melt. In the summer months and during shipment in the raw form, testosterone Enanthate can easily be compromised.

The overall extent of how much is compromised and truly broken down I'm not 100% sure of. I know for the past several years I always stock up on test E during the cooler months so when the temperature is warm during the summer months I do not have to order any.

Not that I recall... I've heard of it before though. Not sure if I believe it or not.

Allow me to get bro sciencey for a minute though, test E seems to be an odd compound. I should say, the enanthate ester seems to cause odd reactions.

Completely anecdotal, but I have heard so many times that guys have odd experience with enanthate and when they switch to cyp they are fine. Of course, it could always just be the product was poor to begin with... But these guys are often running reasonably reputable lab products that others aren't having issues with.

I've heard of poor bloods a few times but rarely, the biggest complaint I've heard of is very bad PIP reactions on Enanthate but completely fine with cyp. I've read there is a chemical commonly found in enanthate raws the many people have reactions to... Whether it's true or not, I really don't know.

Again, it's just something I've had my eye on over time. Possibly something to listen for to see if there is any science behind the anecdotes.

Yes you Are correct. Some have said it's "carbolic acid " found in testosterone Enanthate that causes PIP at times.

@BJsformycock we need blood work posted on the test e

I got you my man. It will not be for another 7 weeks however. Well considering I get my first order in a timely manner without issue of course. I will be on other stuff from him running a bulk/recomp. 14 weeker. Best i could do short term is labmax it and send you results via PM or email with pics or video.

I would assume, in the summer time and the
" hot " Months, testosterone Enanthate melting point is much lower than testosterone cypionate.

If IM not mistaking it's something around :

Test Enanthate 30-35 degrees C
Test cypionate 100-110 degrees C

Which translates to 95 degrees Fahrenheit that testosterone will melt. In the summer months and during shipment in the raw form, testosterone Enanthate can easily be compromised.

The overall extent of how much is compromised and truly broken down I'm not 100% sure of. I know for the past several years I always stock up on test E during the cooler months so when the temperature is warm during the summer months I do not have to order any.
This wouldn't apply to @Throwback situation, were definitely not close to the summer months at the moment