TSL LABS

Good amount, all 3 vials ????????

Usually do not but I'm going to 100% call you out for everyone to see since you come here and speak of my poor communication, so you ready? Here we go....

On the 9th of one month you ask what's the minimum, the very same day you are replied to you.....

On a certain day you emailed saying your ready to place your order and sent it in. The SAME day you are replied to asking which payment form since you do not follow directions.....

Two days after I replied asking the payment form, you emailed asking for a different changed order. That SAME night once again I email you back asking the payment form once more on the updated order.....

The next day you state which, and I email you back with payment details....

So if you REALLY want to say my communication sucks, be SURE to be telling the truth because I'll prove you wrong gladly.

So in all honesty , you were replied to almost every single time the same day, at the latest it was the next day. You get the payment info and decide to pull your funds?? Anywhere else you'd be labeled an info shopper and be banned. Not sure your motives but clearly they are NOT for the best interest of this forum.
I initially placed an order for 5 bottles of test e, I only purchase for personal use so yes to me that's a good amount. I changed the order once you stated that blend was available as that sounded interesting. You stated several times all emails were answered, I had to ask you several times to send payment info. Communication isn't the best, in comparison to my other sources. Clearly I'm not the only one that feels that way. WE ALL KNOW WHY I PULLED MY MONEY, @Throwback posted his results after I sent the money and I wasn't willing to to risk buying shit gear. You should let @Padawan do the talking, attacking potential customers isn't the best business motto.

I initially placed an order for 5 bottles of test e, I only purchase for personal use so yes to me that's a good amount. I changed the order once you stated that blend was available as that sounded interesting. You stated several times all emails were answered, I had to ask you several times to send payment info. Communication isn't the best, in comparison to my other sources. Clearly I'm not the only one that feels that way. WE ALL KNOW WHY I PULLED MY MONEY, @Throwback posted his results after I sent the money and I wasn't willing to to risk buying shit gear. You should let @Padawan do the talking, attacking potential customers isn't the best business motto.

You were answered to every single time within the same day..... lol ok I'll let him do all of the talking, since you seem to know so much ;) Attacking?!? You are replied to within the day, and come on here talking about another source for literally pages upon pages, bash my communication in which I just proved you were answered, and I'm attacking you? I believe you have that a bit reversed my friend.

You asked me several times because you would not state which type. I'm not arguing with you any more, I've stated the facts and that's that. If your previous suppliers answer that quickly I'd 100% stick with them. Wish you all the best of luck.

But you said in a previous post, ALL of your other labs were from labcorp.........

This last blood test was from Mayo Clinic...

This is exactly what I've been talking about for months now.
Wtf dont u get....its what i just said.
Labcorps closest draw site is 3 hours one way from here.
Now your saying 1 labs 1200 ng blood is different than another.
Now your starting to talk out your ass.
Its like you saying....2 GALLONS OF GAS AT EXXON IS A DIFFERENT AMOUNT THAN 2 GALLONS OF GAS AT MOBIL....
BULLSHIT.

You were answered to every single time within the same day..... lol ok I'll let him do all of the talking, since you seem to know so much ;) Attacking?!? You are replied to within the day, and come on here talking about another source for literally pages upon pages, bash my communication in which I just proved you were answered, and I'm attacking you? I believe you have that a bit reversed my friend.

You asked me several times because you would not state which type. I'm not arguing with you any more, I've stated the facts and that's that. If your previous suppliers answer that quickly I'd 100% stick with them. Wish you all the best of luck.
relax I mentioned another source twice don't get your panties in a bunch. Yes you're attacking me saying I'm after information or what not because I pulled my money, when you know exactly why I pulled my money. If in the future I see decent bloods for test e I'll give it a shot, as I told @Padawan i already went with another lab, hopefully there's some bloods by the next time I'm ready to order

And I agree, he had no access to labcorp. I would like to see next test at same place as this one. @Throwback sorry for speaking for u lol. I'm on stationary bike and hate it.
Its ok Im about done arguing this bullshit cuz he has every fucking excuse but weak raws on the test e.
When i ran atlas....remember how many times i said i thought his test was weak?.......then 2660.
I think hitting tslbtren e almost from the beginning along with the dbol threw me off about tsl.
I never complained one bit about progress or gains with tsl.....but im gonna tell you now
IMO TSL TEST E IS UNDERDOSED GARBAGE.
HOW BOUT THAT DUDE....TSL PROVE YOUR FUCKING RAWS ARE ANY GOOD CUZ I POSTED LEGIT BLOODS FROM A WORLD REKNOWN LAB....THOSE RESULTS CRY OUT THAT YOUR TEST E IS GARBAGE.

Im done on this thread till i get bloods first week of feb.
I dont know if my dipshit dr will order them again at this clinic
I do know i am leaving around that time and will be close enough to several different labcorps draw sights to get them done then.
@thetsl...sorry the abovecpost is a bit aggressive but i dont wake up well.
Ive done my end properly and posted bloods for these guys info.
You my friend have done nothing that proves anything other than you will baselessly defend your product to the end without offering a shred of evidence to contradict my bloods except your opinion.
HOPEFULLY MY BLOODS IN FEB WILL BE BELOW 2000 and the problem is a metobolic issue with me and test e.
We shall see as I will post the results right here in your thread.
Good night.

Well @I Don't Lift d let this one die. For you to make a deal and not run it by him first before pulling your money. Just made it clear that you will never be a customer of his again. So with knowing that and zero experience on his product your looking like you have motive man. So either stfu an pump the breaks an hop on another thread. Or stay here an ruin your image and no one will touch you.
Boom my good deed of the day is done, will see if the kid listens. ;)

Well @I Don't Lift d let this one die. For you to make a deal and not run it by him first before pulling your money. Just made it clear that you will never be a customer of his again. So with knowing that and zero experience on his product your looking like you have motive man. So either stfu an pump the breaks an hop on another thread. Or stay here an ruin your image and no one will touch you.
Boom my good deed of the day is done, will see if the kid listens. ;)
There's nothing to run by him, his tests came back really low and I don't want bunk gear.... I have to ask permission on how to spend my money on this board? GTFO you sound like you're affiliated man

Well that's funny. You've been here what a week? Ease it up there killer. An no its a sign of respect which I can see now that you have none of. You might end up being 2dumb2plumbs new handle aye? Don't accuse people of stupid shit when your so new to this game you think 3 vials of test is a big order. Anyone of us would eat you for lunch in a total of 5 mins and have you packing. However im not here for that nor will I waste my time an others with getting in a stupid beef online. My intellectual level will not allow such nonsense. So with that being said all i was saying was maybe show some respect an contact the dude and say hey what's up with blah..blah..blah.. don't like the answer then pull the funds. But you and I operate totally different you speak on pure emotion no logic nor cognitively. So to that i bow out. You sir since your so desprate to be right here obviously , you win. There ya go pal

I realize I'm not a well known member but I joined here before alot of you. Now...I'm not stating anything other than the fact that I had High test total numbers (and some other things were high in my test lol)
Again I'm not sticking up for tsl/omega...... but to say that noone credible got labs....well It's your opinion.
I am trying to give back to meso because honestly...i DID HANG IN THE LURCHES READING AND LEARNING ALOT and I figure i'd try and give back with some blood work..SINCE I TOOK SO MUCH FROM MESO WITHOUT CONTRIBUTING!!
Once again........all i'm stating is that my "friends' blood work was good. Take what you want from that but his blood work numbers were true for his order.

Of course we all know that everything we discuss here is fantasy and not real life!

lol

oh and btw for 1500 test cyp a week my friend got a 9000 plus number (someone look it up and give us the right number please)

ty

Im done on this thread till i get bloods first week of feb.
I dont know if my dipshit dr will order them again at this clinic
I do know i am leaving around that time and will be close enough to several different labcorps draw sights to get them done then.
@thetsl...sorry the abovecpost is a bit aggressive but i dont wake up well.
Ive done my end properly and posted bloods for these guys info.
You my friend have done nothing that proves anything other than you will baselessly defend your product to the end without offering a shred of evidence to contradict my bloods except your opinion.
HOPEFULLY MY BLOODS IN FEB WILL BE BELOW 2000 and the problem is a metobolic issue with me and test e.
We shall see as I will post the results right here in your thread.
Good night.

For someone as old as yourself, you have quite the temper, such as you did towards me back when you originally placed the order and received all of the products for free.....

So, did you come to me and ask for replacements? Did you come to me and we discuss the blood results you posted? Did you provide me with batch numbers on the test, no, instead you just jumped back on another labs you had laying around........ instead I say in the thread I did not dismiss your numbers, but while we are at it and since you want to do it openly, we surely can.

Once again, your in your mid 50s of age correct??? How long have you been on cycle previous to this past run???????

Did I say Mayo Clinic was not reputable???? What your not understanding and getting so defensive over is something I've proven here, I didn't choose for different lab testing facilities to have such varying numbers did I? No but I know facts and that's fact.

So in all actuality , I'm doing all I can to try to help you continually, and your acting very immature about it. What more would you like me to do???? Please do tell me.

You used different testing facilities but are comparing gas to gas, when you can go look in my thread and see the differences of the same product and the bloods using different testing facilities...

I'm trying to do all I can to help you and figure the low number , I'm not sure why you cannot see that.....

For someone as old as yourself, you have quite the temper, such as you did towards me back when you originally placed the order and received all of the products for free.....

So, did you come to me and ask for replacements? Did you come to me and we discuss the blood results you posted? Did you provide me with batch numbers on the test, no, instead you just jumped back on another labs you had laying around........ instead I say in the thread I did not dismiss your numbers, but while we are at it and since you want to do it openly, we surely can.

Once again, your in your mid 50s of age correct??? How long have you been on cycle previous to this past run???????

Did I say Mayo Clinic was not reputable???? What your not understanding and getting so defensive over is something I've proven here, I didn't choose for different lab testing facilities to have such varying numbers did I? No but I know facts and that's fact.

So in all actuality , I'm doing all I can to try to help you continually, and your acting very immature about it. What more would you like me to do???? Please do tell me.

You used different testing facilities but are comparing gas to gas, when you can go look in my thread and see the differences of the same product and the bloods using different testing facilities...
The only difference between labs is as follows....
They use different ranges that the consider low high and normal.
There is virtually NO difference in how the arrive at tt numbers from testing a given sample. The process is the same.
TEMPER?....you have No fucking clue.
If you had even attempted to investigate if your product was flawed instead of laying this on everyone from me to the labs to god damn santa claus we would have had no problem.
I didnt ask you to do anything for me...why should i...the shit was free.
I posted bloods showing low tt numbers from your test e....while still stating i was happy with my gains from the dbol and tren e.
Any reason you got such a fixation on my age?....thats getting a lil weird.
I started out at 147 lb in april 2014 took 8 months off in 2015 cuz i got hurt and by dec 31 2016....im at 203 lbs or better.
Thats almost 60 lbs....so obviously Im doing something right.
I was shooting on keeping 10 to12 pounds off this blast and thanks to your tren test and dbol its gonna happen.
Once again...trying to figure out why tt is low...thats it.

Well that's funny. You've been here what a week? Ease it up there killer. An no its a sign of respect which I can see now that you have none of. You might end up being 2dumb2plumbs new handle aye? Don't accuse people of stupid shit when your so new to this game you think 3 vials of test is a big order. Anyone of us would eat you for lunch in a total of 5 mins and have you packing. However im not here for that nor will I waste my time an others with getting in a stupid beef online. My intellectual level will not allow such nonsense. So with that being said all i was saying was maybe show some respect an contact the dude and say hey what's up with blah..blah..blah.. don't like the answer then pull the funds. But you and I operate totally different you speak on pure emotion no logic nor cognitively. So to that i bow out. You sir since your so desprate to be right here obviously , you win. There ya go pal
Been on this board for over 2 years idk where you got a week from

I'm trying to do all I can to help you and figure the low number , I'm not sure why you cannot see that.....
Thats fine but its gonna boil down to
A) how i metabolize test e
or
B) weak raws
I dont know any other possible answer...
And I DONT WANT YOU TO DO ANYTHING.....I AM HAPPY WITH THE GAINS.The tren e was awesome and the dbol was great.especially when i snorted it :confused::cool: