TSL LABS

Wow this whole convo is done. The guy got all his gear for free an is bitching. What the fuck @thetsl has been more then patient and did not once pawn am excuse off. The guy stated facts about test E never said that's why your scores were low. Like I said use logic and scientific method. 1 guy,free gear, says bad results,age 50 after blasting and crusing,scientific test prove after age 40 you get oxidation on receptors in your testys an you no longer metabolise Test the same. So im sorry but I go back on what I said. Your results are not nil. But you should've stated you recieved all your gear for free from the rip. I saw another kid on here who traded something to a real shit lab get crucified and leave the board for something he payed for and proved it was fake, as did i with bloods after 6 weeks at 311 ngs per dl.
So this goes as follows, change your attitude. Maybe approach things a lil different and have respect for the source who gave you a free fucking cycle.
Hit him up,ask if anything is off. Maybe you did i wasnt there. So who freaking knows but this banter back an forth shows immaturity at its top levels. I am not trying to piss you off but state facts as I've read them here. You received free gear an now come on this forum in which he makes his money and business. Then start saying his gear is garbage? What's garbage is your attitude and approach sir. At your age i would expect more respect for the man not outing you from the start about all your free shit you recieved. You lost nothing! No money! Just credibilty and respect.

Wow this whole convo is done. The guy got all his gear for free an is bitching. What the fuck @thetsl has been more then patient and did not once pawn am excuse off. The guy stated facts about test E never said that's why your scores were low. Like I said use logic and scientific method. 1 guy,free gear, says bad results,age 50 after blasting and crusing,scientific test prove after age 40 you get oxidation on receptors in your testys an you no longer metabolise Test the same. So im sorry but I go back on what I said. Your results are not nil. But you should've stated you recieved all your gear for free from the rip. I saw another kid on here who traded something to a real shit lab get crucified and leave the board for something he payed for and proved it was fake, as did i with bloods after 6 weeks at 311 ngs per dl.
So this goes as follows, change your attitude. Maybe approach things a lil different and have respect for the source who gave you a free fucking cycle.
Hit him up,ask if anything is off. Maybe you did i wasnt there. So who freaking knows but this banter back an forth shows immaturity at its top levels. I am not trying to piss you off but state facts as I've read them here. You received free gear an now come on this forum in which he makes his money and business. Then start saying his gear is garbage? What's garbage is your attitude and approach sir. At your age i would expect more respect for the man not outing you from the start about all your free shit you recieved. You lost nothing! No money! Just credibilty and respect.
I'm curious to know how he lost credibility and respect for posting bloods, he's stated several times the test e was garbage the tren and dbol was good. I guess when you get free gear you're expected to say it was great even if it wasn't....

I'm not running TSL gear because I'm specifically interested in test e. Which if you haven't noticed is in question..... when I see some good conclusive testing on TSL test e I may give it a try.

Now you're avoiding my questions because they make sense, idk why but you really give off the vibe that you're affiliated with TSL. Maybe I'm wrong, but you sure like to stick out your neck and defend TSL even with blood work proving something is off.

I'm not running TSL gear because I'm specifically interested in test e. Which if you haven't noticed is in question..... when I see some good conclusive testing on TSL test e I may give it a try.

Now you're avoiding my questions because they make sense, idk why but you really give off the vibe that you're affiliated with TSL. Maybe I'm wrong, but you sure like to stick out your neck and defend TSL even with blood work proving something is off.
Lmao you honestly think @TSL would give you the time of day for business after the shit you've pulled? Come on man!!!

Lol because I decided to go else where after seeing bad results? What he should really do is test his raws and show some evidence that it's not bunk instead of blaming everyone else.....

Dude if you think im affiliated with TSL it shows how new you are bud. Do us all a fever and take a beat. Think a bit and approach shit where you could possible be wrong. But your ego and lack of communication skills prove that your married to your ideas an maybe just maybe couldn't say..well damn everything i said was because I was scared..and it was 1 members post agaisnt 7 post. 3 of which have credibility. I will draw mid and post bloods as always. But sorry not for your benys. Because tsl will not deal with you if he has any pride at all. Just like i have stated and others maybe try listening. You just burnt a bridge you now cannot cross over a single members bloods. I tried but your ego took over. Peace

Lol because I decided to go else where after seeing bad results? What he should really do is test his raws and show some evidence that it's not bunk instead of blaming everyone else.....
How many times are you going to tell everyone you went somewhere else and are interested in test e? No one gives a fuck. You have nothing else to contribute so GTFOH and go shill for POTG somewhere else.

Fuck your annoying. Sounds like you got it all figured out. And to that end why don't you do something constructive with your vast wealth of knowledge instead of shitposting and insulting Contributing members.

Dude if you think im affiliated with TSL it shows how new you are bud. Do us all a fever and take a beat. Think a bit and approach shit where you could possible be wrong. But your ego and lack of communication skills prove that your married to your ideas an maybe just maybe couldn't say..well damn everything i said was because I was scared..and it was 1 members post agaisnt 7 post. 3 of which have credibility. I will draw mid and post bloods as always. But sorry not for your benys. Because tsl will not deal with you if he has any pride at all. Just like i have stated and others maybe try listening. You just burnt a bridge you now cannot cross over a single members bloods. I tried but your ego took over. Peace
There's only one blood posted for test e........ I'm not interested in test cyp for about the millionth time. I'm not scared I just don't want bunk gear it's that simple. All I've seen on test e is one test to show that it's not good, the other compounds may be great and amazing but that's not what I'm ordering. Do you know understand where in coming from? I haven't been following you but it your profile says you've been here for a few weeks, what was your previous handle?

How many times are you going to tell everyone you went somewhere else and are interested in test e? No one gives a fuck. You have nothing else to contribute so GTFOH and go shill for POTG somewhere else.
Fuck your annoying. Sounds like you got it all figured out. And to that end why don't you do something constructive with your vast wealth of knowledge instead of shitposting and insulting Contributing members.
Guys I apologize if I'm coming off on the wrong foot, I'm just a consumer who wants good shit. Nothing more nothing less.

Whats with all the bickering back and forth. @Throwback posted his labs to help us out and didn't even bitch about. Take the info given and make a decision that works for you.

Whats with all the bickering back and forth. @Throwback posted his labs to help us out and didn't even bitch about. Take the info given and make a decision that works for you.
I made a decision that works for me, and apparently I'm an asshole and a shill because I decided I don't want to purchase test e from TSL at the moment

I'm confident you aren't affiliated with TSL.

Instead I believe you are trying to gain credibility on this board and with this source by posting entirely too much on this single topic.

You have been here a month and you are calling people new?? I have nothing against you but you need to do a lot more reading and a lot less talking. From the last twenty pages in this thread, we know what you ordered when you ordered and that you are still waiting for your gear to arrive. Way too much information that no one other than you cares about.

I made a decision that works for me, and apparently I'm an asshole and a shill because I decided I don't want to purchase test e from TSL at the moment

No, you have the reasoning wrong, it's because you won't sit back and be silent.

All your posts are the same exact thing

" test e is bunk"
" I went somewhere else"
"I'm only interested in test e"

What all the members are saying is either sit back and watch or contribute to something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk