TSL LABS

As far as @throwbacks free gear.

It was in the beginning the confusion happened. Probably page 10 or something. But anyways, he placed a order and sent funds, didn't hear back from tsl for a few days, but tsl send order before picking up funds. Throwback had picked up his funds because he didn't hear back.

The gear arrived and throwback offered to resend payment. @thetsl said no keep it.

Throwback originally wasn't going to run the gear since it was free, but ultimatly ended up running the gear.

If I'm not correct, I'm sure throwback will be on soon enough and will correct me.

But I don't think @Throwback is in the wrong since he did offer to resend payment.

And it's not like he is shilling imo if he posted lower tt numbers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you.....you are correct in telling exactly how this went.

Is there an acceptable variance or should they technically go number for number.

There are a lot of reasons the numbers won't be exactly the same. Time of day sampled can directly impact the numbers as well as a host of other factors that have nothing to do with the gear injected.

Exactly how large the acceptable variance is I don't know that there is an exact number. If one is half the value of the other it certainly isn't an acceptable variance whereas a 10% would be in my opinion.

Should script test tt#s be on par with ug tt#s ? Is there an acceptable range difference?

This question was raised before regarding "how" exactly test is manufactured, whether it be from some plant (I forget which one) or fully synthetic.

The docs in here (I forget which one) stated that "test is test" regardless of how it is manufactured.

Any variance seen would have nothing to do with the "molecule" itself, but rather if it was coming from an FDA lab with many quality controls or an UGL who may have questionable raws and lesser quality control.

guys like you that cannot comprehend what they are reading should just shut the fuck up and go away.
1 i never bitched about results...only posted them
2 i clearly stated long ago what happened and did it again yesterday.
So FUCK YOU BITCH....and your retarded reading comprehension.
Maybe you could spend more time developing your brain so its malfunctions dont cause the rest of you undue pain in the future....

I hear you brother. Thanks for posting your bloodwork results. I've tried to point this out to him nicely a couple of times this week. Too much talk and not enough reading.

The last 50 pages of this thread is why a lot of sources go back to or remain being private. Too many complaints about email response times, way too many loose lips about order and shipping details, lots of guys talking about things they don't know enough about and shouldn't be weighing in on.

This question was raised before regarding "how" exactly test is manufactured, whether it be from some plant (I forget which one) or fully synthetic.

The docs in here (I forget which one) stated that "test is test" regardless of how it is manufactured.

Any variance seen would have nothing to do with the "molecule" itself, but rather if it was coming from an FDA lab with many quality controls or an UGL who may have questionable raws and lesser quality control.
I believe it was @Millard Baker posting about test is test. Correct me if I'm wrong

I believe it was @Millard Baker posting about test is test. Correct me if I'm wrong

It was him who posted, but if you read back i had corrected him on the issue.

It was about what was test made from etc, and the topic was actually bio- test vs synthetic test.

But to our findings , both are actually the same thing, just male clinics what you to believe that bio identical testosterone is "better" but it's the same.

So what's the determination on the TT coming back at 2.5x?

I read a on a website about free test and total test.

And this is purely my interpretation on the article. But let's use @throwbacks case here for example.

His free test was 117 and total was 1770

The free test is the bio available test ready for the body to use and is using, so the way I read the article is then basically since his free test is so high his body is using the test very efficiently, this means that perhaps, the total test is lower due to the fact the body is using in such a efficient way and perhaps this is why the tren/test combo is such an effective stack at building muscle.

So, in theory, and would be interesting to see what his numbers come back at with just using the the test e on its own..... would you see the free test lower ? And the total test higher?

So with him being in his 50's that study basically states that free test is more of a number to go by then total numbers, correct?

Correct.

And really with anyone, the free test is what your body is able to utilize to make those gains, if I'm
Not mistaken.

In @throwbacks case, this is why as he stated " he saw the best gains" and was the best " cycle he has done"

Correct.

And really with anyone, the free test is what your body is able to utilize to make those gains, if I'm
Not mistaken.

In @throwbacks case, this is why as he stated " he saw the best gains" and was the best " cycle he has done"

Well with my upcoming blast and first time running tren I hope I'll be in the the same boat.

Well with my upcoming blast and first time running tren I hope I'll be in the the same boat.

Now im even more curious!!!

What will the cycle look like?
Low test high tren?

I am curious if the higher tren and lower test frees up more test? Or if it's the opposite?

Next time I run tren I'll be doing blood work for sure and might even take two blood tests during the cycle and switch from low test/ high tren and low tren /high test to see which one works best for my body.

Wow! This has been a great discussion !