TSL LABS

Not taking my chances, for all we know all the other blood work is bogus....

Speak for yourself...for all "We" know are people whom have been corresponding over 400 pages ago from the very beginning..Look at the posted bloods and the people who posted them, they didn't just pop in like you did. Call them into question is calling everyone into question. Raising an honest question is one think, but no one is in the dark here. If you are NOT taking chances with TSL than your job here is done...you have noting more to offer or contribute to us a members.

Okay come on guys really. The man has a point. The fucking source always take the major fall on everything. If the guy had great gains,felt great,good libido,over all weight gain,muscle gain..etc. then it did its job. I'm not siding with anyone. But really this guy is a local domestic who has the balls to come and address any situation that comes up. He is consistent with his take and did not say he dismissed the guys numbers. I'm sure he is looking into it after seeing such results. This is the complete an utter bs im speaking off.
Okay source post test= It's bunk
Guy post bloods=shill
Someone has great bloods=bullshit an nil.
Labmax results from a MEMEBER= crucified and called a shill. Witnessed it many times personally on this very board.

So what the fuck man. Can anyone ever do anything right to help anyone on this board?? I'm so very curious when people will stfu and see that there is more harm being done then good now.

We have made people who post results into pariahs. Wtf. Harm reduction....harrrrrrmmmmmm reeeeeee...duc..tion. isn't that the point. This shit is troubling to say the least.
If we have 4 to 5 members post a bad experience then okay awesome take from that what you will. Until then shut up and learn. If not you have a motive or are indeed ignorant and wanting to put a guy out of business who trys. Next time a hater comes to you place of work an says your a fraud,shill,liar, and pos. Let me know how you take it?? Bet you catch a charge.

All I'm saying is until there is undeniable evidence to the contrary. Do not throw stabs in the dark. It's simple do not do business with the man. If you have and have lagit...lagit reasons. Also being able to prove them without a shadow of a doubt then step up to the plate. But from what I've seen no one really gives a fuck and discredits ITS OWN MEMEBERs. Which makes it so hard for a new guy or old want to lose his credibility by posting a honest to God result. C'mon man. Really. Meso...of all places turning into a kangaroo court. Goddamn man.

Well said.

Now im even more curious!!!

What will the cycle look like?
Low test high tren?

I am curious if the higher tren and lower test frees up more test? Or if it's the opposite?

Next time I run tren I'll be doing blood work for sure and might even take two blood tests during the cycle and switch from low test/ high tren and low tren /high test to see which one works best for my body.

Wow! This has been a great discussion !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes low test high tren. Gonna start low tren and work my way up until I can't handle sides and I'll be getting bloods as well.

Now im even more curious!!!

What will the cycle look like?
Low test high tren?

I am curious if the higher tren and lower test frees up more test? Or if it's the opposite?

Next time I run tren I'll be doing blood work for sure and might even take two blood tests during the cycle and switch from low test/ high tren and low tren /high test to see which one works best for my body.

Wow! This has been a great discussion !

Yeah it has....but how does free test bind in any volume to receptors that are saturated absorbing tren.
Wouldnt tren saturated receptors just cause free test numbers to climb?
Case in point...an opiate addict hits a couple 30mg roxys at 8am.
At 9 am they take an 8mg strip of suboxone whose binding affinity to the opiate receptor is so strong it literally rips the opiate molocule from the receptor causing instant opiate withdrawl symptoms.
Likewise the tren while not strong enough to rip the test molocule from the receptor is however strong enough when competing to affix itself to beat the test everytime....resulting in a mass volume of un affixed free test molocules in the blood......
I think......:(

Read the thread...i cancelled an order cuz the dude didnt communicate picked up my funds over a week after sending them...after notifying his rep who said they couldnt find mybemails although it was all proton mail.
Then ordered and paid from a different lab. Low and behold the other labs shit arrived the same day as tsl.
I offered to pay through pm and email and he didnt ever send payment info.
So i ran the gear...after getting opinions from some guys on here that have followed this since november.
I have followed the thread. Just didnt remember your peticular deal

@Throwback

Personally i think from what i have read, or atleast my interpretation of this is that you guys seem to mutually want to understand the reason for the low number. Not argue or be compensated for it. It seems to have been egged on by other people and gotten blown out of proportion.

Thanks for posting bloods regardless. Good, bad, or ugly they are all a contribution.

Doing bloods for us?
At first I thought no for such a low test dose which the tren wouldn't show much other than messing e2 readings and increased prolactin/ prog...tren will run out by week 7 and I planned finishing with 500 test for another 5 or 6 weeks...I wanna see my tt then at 500mg weekly. Lol so yes...

Yeah it has....but how does free test bind in any volume to receptors that are saturated absorbing tren.
Wouldnt tren saturated receptors just cause free test numbers to climb?
Case in point...an opiate addict hits a couple 30mg roxys at 8am.
At 9 am they take an 8mg strip of suboxone whose binding affinity to the opiate receptor is so strong it literally rips the opiate molocule from the receptor causing instant opiate withdrawl symptoms.
Likewise the tren while not strong enough to rip the test molocule from the receptor is however strong enough when competing to affix itself to beat the test everytime....resulting in a mass volume of un affixed free test molocules in the blood......
I think......:(

You are making the point to an extent ,

But I think you are thinking wrong here, basically if you have tt think of this kind of as a storage bank, never mind the receptor fixation your free test available is what will be utilized in those muscle gains, so if your and to your point of the tren is fixated on the receptor and allow the tt to become free, then more is being utilized.

This is why I used the tt as an analogy of a bank, as the free test is being utilized it's going to pull from the tt. If it is being used in such a way, your tt numbers could be lower since your free test is so high and the body is utilizing everything to its full potential.

Edit: this is why it will be interesting to see your. Blood with just test e in the system.

If your tt is higher but your total test lowers, then you have your reason as to why your tt numbers could have been low.

If you take your blood with just test e and your tt is higher and your free test is higher or the same as 117 then we can say this test e probably underdosed.

You are making the point to an extent ,

But I think you are thinking wrong here, basically if you have tt think of this kind of as a storage bank, never mind the receptor fixation your free test available is what will be utilized in those muscle gains, so if your and to your point of the tren is fixated on the receptor and allow the tt to become free, then more is being utilized.

This is why I used the tt as an analogy of a bank, as the free test is being utilized it's going to pull from the tt. If it is being used in such a way, your tt numbers could be lower since your free test is so high and the body is utilizing everything to its full potential.

Edit: this is why it will be interesting to see your. Blood with just test e in the system.

If your tt is higher but your total test lowers, then you have your reason as to why your tt numbers could have been low.

If you take your blood with just test e and your tt is higher and your free test is higher or the same as 117 then we can say this test e probably underdosed.

Im thinking we are on the same page here.
Im gonna re read the article legendary posted...
My brain hurts. Its not supposed to be this hard:confused: