TSL LABS

No, you have the reasoning wrong, it's because you won't sit back and be silent.

All your posts are the same exact thing

" test e is bunk"
" I went somewhere else"
"I'm only interested in test e"

What all the members are saying is either sit back and watch or contribute to something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not saying test e is bunk, im saying I'm not risking it. I'll wait until it's proven. I understand that pulling back is frowned upon however I'm not willing to gamble with my cycle. I don't cycle often when I do I want to make sure it's on point.

As far as @throwbacks free gear.

It was in the beginning the confusion happened. Probably page 10 or something. But anyways, he placed a order and sent funds, didn't hear back from tsl for a few days, but tsl send order before picking up funds. Throwback had picked up his funds because he didn't hear back.

The gear arrived and throwback offered to resend payment. @thetsl said no keep it.

Throwback originally wasn't going to run the gear since it was free, but ultimatly ended up running the gear.

If I'm not correct, I'm sure throwback will be on soon enough and will correct me.

But I don't think @Throwback is in the wrong since he did offer to resend payment.

And it's not like he is shilling imo if he posted lower tt numbers.

I'm not saying test e is bunk, im saying I'm not risking it. I'll wait until it's proven. I understand that pulling back is frowned upon however I'm not willing to gamble with my cycle. I don't cycle often when I do I want to make sure it's on point.

I don't think it's the worse thing to pull back an order. Being cautious I understand and seeing those results you want to ensure you get your hard earned monies worth.

But, our point is to just sit back now, you made your decision and stated it numerous times. So wait and see what happens and move on and refrain from commenting the same thing over and over. If you go back and read just your comments and take the perspective of a new member or even a vet you will see how you are coming off.

Conpletely see where you're coming from, just multiple people making it seem like I'm an asshole for not taking a risk, so I explained myself a few times. Anyway you seem to be reasonable, I apologize for making that cock sucker analogy. :confused:

It was in the beginning the confusion happened. Probably page 10 or something. But anyways, he placed a order and sent funds, didn't hear back from tsl for a few days, but tsl send order before picking up funds. Throwback had picked up his funds because he didn't hear back.

The gear arrived and throwback offered to resend payment. @thetsl said no keep it.

Throwback originally wasn't going to run the gear since it was free, but ultimatly ended up running the gear.

If I'm not correct, I'm sure throwback will be on soon enough and will correct me.

But I don't think @Throwback is in the wrong since he did offer to resend payment.

Following up on Roger's post, one of the main purposes of the underground is for people to share information about sources so that informed decisions can be made.

Where guys are making the mistake is that no one cares what you decided one way or another. So you don't need to post I ordered xyz from tsl because I read where it was good. Or you don't need to post I didn't like so and so's bloodwork numbers so I'm not going to order from them.

Those are the kind of decisions lots of others are making based on the information posted in underground threads but are smart enough not to talk about it until they have something to say about it.

That being once they have actually received and used the product and can give feedback for other members to take into consideration.

No, you have the reasoning wrong, it's because you won't sit back and be silent.

All your posts are the same exact thing

" test e is bunk"
" I went somewhere else"
"I'm only interested in test e"

What all the members are saying is either sit back and watch or contribute to something.

Too many quick posts. This is the one of Roger's that I was following up on.

Conpletely see where you're coming from, just multiple people making it seem like I'm an asshole for not taking a risk, so I explained myself a few times. Anyway you seem to be reasonable, I apologize for making that cock sucker analogy. :confused:

Tit pics or no apology accepted! [emoji12][emoji12]

Thanks @Roger rabbit thats all the explanation I was looking for

Should script test tt#s be on par with ug tt#s ? Is there an acceptable range difference?

Believe @ legendary and @deepwaters are doing a fun experiment.

Both using pharma test and getting labs then doing a tsl run and doing labs.

Believe deepwaters is getting 3 tests done in a week on both to show half life etc.

Believe @ legendary and @deepwaters are doing a fun experiment.

Both using pharma test and getting labs then doing a tsl run and doing labs.

Believe deepwaters is getting 3 tests done in a week on both to show half life etc.

Is there an acceptable variance or should they technically go number for number.

Read the thread...i cancelled an order cuz the dude didnt communicate picked up my funds over a week after sending them...after notifying his rep who said they couldnt find mybemails although it was all proton mail.
Then ordered and paid from a different lab. Low and behold the other labs shit arrived the same day as tsl.
I offered to pay through pm and email and he didnt ever send payment info.
So i ran the gear...after getting opinions from some guys on here that have followed this since november.

Is there an acceptable variance or should they technically go number for number.

I don't know this answer to be honest.

But my logic says that would have to be dependent upon the manufacture of the raw. I'm sure some raw ugl manufacturer are super goood while others suck.

Then you have the practice of making it, what errors occurred or didn't occur, did they test every batch etc. that's the difference is the pharma must do all these procedures. And I think even pharma grade has a standard of +10/-10 on mg/ml.

Perhaps someone with more knowledge will be able to answer that in more depth, but this question was kinda touched up on in a different fashion earlier and that's why the "experiment" came about.

Read the thread...i cancelled an order cuz the dude didnt communicate picked up my funds over a week after sending them...after notifying his rep who said they couldnt find mybemails although it was all proton mail.
Then ordered and paid from a different lab. Low and behold the other labs shit arrived the same day as tsl.
I offered to pay through pm and email and he didnt ever send payment info.
So i ran the gear...after getting opinions from some guys on here that have followed this since november.
I understand all that as @Roger rabbit explained it man nor do I personally see any wrong doing in this particular instance... I didn't read that far back and questioned it once it was said... I fully understand everything and have nothing further to say about... thanks for the total transparency

Wow this whole convo is done. The guy got all his gear for free an is bitching. What the fuck @thetsl has been more then patient and did not once pawn am excuse off. The guy stated facts about test E never said that's why your scores were low. Like I said use logic and scientific method. 1 guy,free gear, says bad results,age 50 after blasting and crusing,scientific test prove after age 40 you get oxidation on receptors in your testys an you no longer metabolise Test the same. So im sorry but I go back on what I said. Your results are not nil. But you should've stated you recieved all your gear for free from the rip. I saw another kid on here who traded something to a real shit lab get crucified and leave the board for something he payed for and proved it was fake, as did i with bloods after 6 weeks at 311 ngs per dl.
So this goes as follows, change your attitude. Maybe approach things a lil different and have respect for the source who gave you a free fucking cycle.
Hit him up,ask if anything is off. Maybe you did i wasnt there. So who freaking knows but this banter back an forth shows immaturity at its top levels. I am not trying to piss you off but state facts as I've read them here. You received free gear an now come on this forum in which he makes his money and business. Then start saying his gear is garbage? What's garbage is your attitude and approach sir. At your age i would expect more respect for the man not outing you from the start about all your free shit you recieved. You lost nothing! No money! Just credibilty and respect.
guys like you that cannot comprehend what they are reading should just shut the fuck up and go away.
1 i never bitched about results...only posted them
2 i clearly stated long ago what happened and did it again yesterday.
So FUCK YOU BITCH....and your retarded reading comprehension.
Maybe you could spend more time developing your brain so its malfunctions dont cause the rest of you undue pain in the future....